Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16792 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #150 on: June 16, 2010, 04:38:08 PM »
Stop complaining about the beat; welcome to 2010.

basically

i don't understand if this is meant to mean that music has gotten considerably worse in recent times or that one should accept it because of current trends. neither are valid excuses or considerations.

I don't understand why your expectations went up then, if you openly admit music has gotten worse..lol.

Wtf are you on? Beats make or break a dre song. He's not a Nas who can save a subpar beat by spitting classic inspirational lyrics. I'm not asking for G Funk, just some great production that goes. I would be satisfied with some of the type of shit he was doing for Eminem. But this would be weak even for those techno songs that bitches like. Speaking of which, bitches aren't going to be the ones picking up Detox, no matter what type of beat he makes. Dre needs to keep that in mind.

I'm on this new medication, called "reality".

Don't lie, you are asking for G Funk; if it was your call, that's what you'd want/ask for.

It's not even for Detox, correct? So who gives a fuck? Face it, everyone whose hating on this song just expected way too much; i knew with Jay-Z of all people this wouldn't be mind blowing, it's average; but what are you going to do? Write a formal letter of hate to Dre? If you don't like, don't listen.

I didn't expect this beat, but this is what sells in 2010, not some crazy, banging, "2001"-type sounding beat; I'd love to hear that too, but it's not what we got...ohhh wellllll.

btw, it needs a hook. :P

Taclivin

• 'G'
« Reply #151 on: June 16, 2010, 04:44:59 PM »
Man 10 years its finally real.
This what no one expected but it is a hot club type track. But we all know that Dre will hook us up for what we are all clucking for on detox.
Cant wait for leak 2.
DetoX

Blasphemy

« Reply #152 on: June 16, 2010, 04:45:51 PM »
Bullshit Beat. Sounds like something u can do on Fruity Loops

Also is it sorta weird the Doctor Pepper Commercial beat he did sounds way more like a banger then this???

Oh well since it leaked, it probably going to just get discarded, so no use in even talking shit. Guess I'll just say this.

Just because it's 2010 doesn't mean u should accept a Inferior peace of work. No matter how bad the music industry has gotten, there should still at the very least be some standard. If this is the Standard, then I guess Dr. Dre is at the top of the game, but I  guess it doesn't matter when being on top is the Equivalent of a mole hill, instead of a Mountain.

Peace niggaz

TRG

« Reply #153 on: June 16, 2010, 04:46:43 PM »
The beat bangs!

i can appreciate this for what it is. and unfinished version missing a hook etc etc. I just hope they release the full version. even if they dont use it for Detox. Give people something!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: June 16, 2010, 04:54:15 PM »
i can appreciate this for what it is.

Thank you lol.

Just because it's 2010 doesn't mean u should accept a Inferior peace of work.

True, let's send the leak back to Dre & say it's not good enough lol.

I'm not saying, "OMG this is fantastic!"; it's an average song I can bump & enjoy at a club that you guys are hating on because it's not your typical Dr. Dre.

If this was Drake featuring Jay-Z, it would get a pass, but since it's Dre & you guys expect some instant classic shit, it's "the worst song ever" lol.

99% of you guys are brainwashed anyway, you can hate on this all you want, but you alllllllll know you'll come running back, dying for new Dre when he says it's coming.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: June 16, 2010, 04:54:48 PM »
compare this to songs like this one

you cant be happy

i vastly prefer lady gaga feat. beyonce - telephone over this and i'm not kidding
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 04:56:38 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: June 16, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »
but cham isnt that a good thing that more is expected of dre than jay-z/drake?
they are wack he isnt....why is that a bad thing?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #157 on: June 16, 2010, 04:56:11 PM »

basically

i don't understand if this is meant to mean that music has gotten considerably worse in recent times or that one should accept it because of current trends. neither are valid excuses or considerations.

I don't understand why your expectations went up then, if you openly admit music has gotten worse..lol.

Wtf are you on? Beats make or break a dre song. He's not a Nas who can save a subpar beat by spitting classic inspirational lyrics. I'm not asking for G Funk, just some great production that goes. I would be satisfied with some of the type of shit he was doing for Eminem. But this would be weak even for those techno songs that bitches like. Speaking of which, bitches aren't going to be the ones picking up Detox, no matter what type of beat he makes. Dre needs to keep that in mind.

Don't lie, you are asking for G Funk; if it was your call, that's what you'd want/ask for.

It's not even for Detox, correct? So who gives a fuck? Face it, everyone whose hating on this song just expected way too much; i knew with Jay-Z of all people this wouldn't be mind blowing, it's average; but what are you going to do? Write a formal letter of hate to Dre? If you don't like, don't listen.

I didn't expect this beat, but this is what sells in 2010, not some crazy, banging, "2001"-type sounding beat; I'd love to hear that too, but it's not what we got...ohhh wellllll.

I just told you I'm not asking for G Funk. Now you're telling me what I want? Em sold off the production of Relapse. I would be satisfied if he went in that direction, as long as it sounds good. But this is just bad, even for the techno music he is trying to cater to.

You must be on something if you think techno is gonna sell. Do you honestly believe the 12 year old kids who like techno hip hop are going to be checking for this? From all accounts, whenever a west coast rapper tries to go pop it ends in an epic fail. Snoop, Game ring a bell? That's realism right there. Dre trying to make music like Drake would be a terrible mistake for him to make, both artistically and financially. Not only would he massively disappoint all those expecting him to "save the west", but he will fail to gain the interest of the younger generation. If he can't come with some next level shit then at least come with some great production.

Jay-Z can sell an album off of songs like Empire State of Mind, Run This Town and DOA. This was less than a year ago. No reason Dre can't either without caving in and making crap techno songs.

The Watcher

« Reply #158 on: June 16, 2010, 04:57:01 PM »
im not reading 7 pages of people going on about this track

all i can say is i wont be buying detox after listening to this shit

that is all
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: June 16, 2010, 04:58:37 PM »

what if this aint on dretox?

im not reading 7 pages of people going on about this track

all i can say is i wont be buying detox after listening to this shit

that is all
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: June 16, 2010, 05:03:04 PM »

basically

I just told you I'm not asking for G Funk. Now you're telling me what I want? Em sold off the production of Relapse. I would be satisfied if he went in that direction, as long as it sounds good. But this is just bad, even for the techno music he is trying to cater to.

You must be on something if you think techno is gonna sell. Do you honestly believe the 12 year old kids who like techno hip hop are going to be checking for this? From all accounts, whenever a west coast rapper tries to go pop it ends in an epic fail. Snoop, Game ring a bell? That's realism right there. Dre trying to make music like Drake would be a terrible mistake for him to make, both artistically and financially. Not only would he massively disappoint all those expecting him to "save the west", but he will fail to gain the interest of the younger generation. If he can't come with some next level shit then at least come with some great production.

Jay-Z can sell an album off of songs like Empire State of Mind, Run This Town and DOA. This was less than a year ago. No reason Dre can't either without caving in and making crap techno songs.

I don't care if he sells, I don't care how popular this song is, I don't care as long as it's not on Detox & I'm pretty sure it won't be.

I can bump it, that's all that matters to me; it's a 3/5.

You guys just put too much stock in that this song was going to be a 5/5 & now you're all crying about it; I didn't give a fuck, I said, "When it drops, we'll see what happens" & now going into it with a "whatever" mindstate, I can enjoy it for what it's worth. ;)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #161 on: June 16, 2010, 05:25:51 PM »
This shit is all right but nothin outta this world all wait for this is pretty boo boo if it was snoop and dre i would been more pumped

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #162 on: June 16, 2010, 05:29:16 PM »

basically

I don't care if he sells, I don't care how popular this song is, I don't care as long as it's not on Detox & I'm pretty sure it won't be.

I can bump it, that's all that matters to me; it's a 3/5.

You guys just put too much stock in that this song was going to be a 5/5 & now you're all crying about it; I didn't give a fuck, I said, "When it drops, we'll see what happens" & now going into it with a "whatever" mindstate, I can enjoy it for what it's worth. ;)

Fine, bump it. But don't pretend like you aren't disappointed. And don't assume it won't be on Detox. And if you don't care then why are you in this thread defending an inferior song?

Bottom line is, if Jay-Z makes a weak song its not big news because the guy puts out an album every year. But Dr. Dre has released two albums his whole career, all on account of his perfectionist attitude and delaying shit time and time again to make a classic. OF COURSE the reaction is going to be different.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 05:31:43 PM by rapsodie sees the bitch in you »

The Predator

« Reply #163 on: June 16, 2010, 05:46:29 PM »
A whole decade waiting for Dr Dre's new secret hip-hop sound and it turns out to be a shameful wack cheesy techno/house beat, nigga you crazy?!

Shame, shame, shame.

and shame on Jay-Z's pathetic ghostwork too..."I should be ducking these clubs, Tiger Woods"  :P

Hope this gets major hate and knocks Dre back to his senses.

Boo the Doctor.

« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 06:25:07 PM by The Predator »

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #164 on: June 16, 2010, 05:53:34 PM »

HAHAHHA, perfect

I'll be doing the same when Detox leaks too

Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....