Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16818 times)

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #195 on: June 16, 2010, 10:47:28 PM »
I cant believe I fuckin waited 10 years for this bullshit......SMH

like seriously, what the fuck, i mean its catchy and all, but all that hype, FOR THIS????

Also, what the fuck, Dre wants to do dance records now?? Cuz Jimmy told him that's what's in?? FUCK THAT, what happened to changing the whole game with a new sound everytime his album drops??? Now hes the one following trends???? damn, I guess this is what happens when you really are UNDER PRESSURE, hahaha

Jaydc

« Reply #196 on: June 16, 2010, 10:49:24 PM »
they should rename this song to focus group created single # 16

Lucifuge

« Reply #197 on: June 16, 2010, 11:05:47 PM »
Not bad.
My Problem is that this new ghostwriting thing.Dre dont sounds like Dre,he sounds like random artist who write it.thats fucked up
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #198 on: June 16, 2010, 11:11:39 PM »
Not bad.
My Problem is that this new ghostwriting thing.Dre dont sounds like Dre,he sounds like random artist who write it.thats fucked up

He's always had a ghostwriter

Westdog

« Reply #199 on: June 16, 2010, 11:12:24 PM »
Shit!!!!It's dope! but,,where is the hook?
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

TRG

« Reply #200 on: June 16, 2010, 11:18:56 PM »
Crooked I - Under Pressure Freestyle

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/xobpsnir4njq

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #201 on: June 16, 2010, 11:29:09 PM »
I think we all should be expecting something way better than this.

We do, but just because it's not as good as we expected, doesn't automatically make it worse than it actually is lol.

If we all expected a 5/5 & it unfortunatley was a 3/5, that doesn't mean it's a 1/5 for letting us down lol.

Like I said, if this was another artist, it wouldn't get the hate; even though going through the thread, it's getting a fair amount of love & hate.

I mean, if you really feel this way about it, why don't you just give up on Detox & never write about it again? :P

But like I also said before, you know when Dre comes back & says "Oh I got more you, here's a whole album" you're going to run back. You said it yourself, he isn't going to attract the youngsters, he's got his loyal fanbase; so why does he "need" to attract anybody with this when you know you're all going to to running back to him when the album drops anyway?

You know how it works now-a-days, everybody hears the album AT LEAST five times on the internet before they even get the chance to buy it in stores; it doesn't matter what he puts out because you're checking the album everybody's been waiting on regardless & if he "surprises you" after disappointing you here, you're still going to cop it; you won't look back & say "I'm not coppin' because of some street single he put out months ago that isn't even on the album, even though this album is magical" lol.

BIGWORM

« Reply #202 on: June 16, 2010, 11:31:53 PM »
lol....

Detox should be released as a triple disc.

#1-Pop Shit.
#2-Experimental shit with weird features.
#3-West Coast Disc With Only the usual DR.Dre artists featured.

This way I can throw away the first 2 and keep the third.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #203 on: June 16, 2010, 11:34:37 PM »
Crooked I - Under Pressure Freestyle

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/xobpsnir4njq

Damn, props; Crooked killed this. :o

Shoulda been a third features on this, especially since it's so short.

Tampasolar

• Lil Geezy
  • http://www.myspace.com/tampasolars
« Reply #204 on: June 16, 2010, 11:37:08 PM »
This is not even average..it's the type of shit first time amature producers and rappers make with the "yes men" in the back saying it's hot. this is like some shit found in the beat forums. sounds like some old neptunes or scoot storch shit. thank god the new quik is dropping this year.

TRG

« Reply #205 on: June 16, 2010, 11:39:29 PM »
"I want to set the record straight for everybody who's been waiting to hear my music.  The song that's on the internet is an incomplete song  that I'm still working on.  When it's ready, you'll be hearing it from  me."
- Dr. Dre

http://interscope.com/artist/news/default.aspx?nid=26882&aid=399

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #206 on: June 16, 2010, 11:48:25 PM »
 I only read the first three pages and this one, i seen mostly negative feed back but personally i think its sounds dope.
 I like it, something differant and not in a bad way, and no i dont like techno. I think the raps sounded good and the beat and i like what they were saying.
 I can relate to the song with the battle of not being able to stop and treating everyday like the weekend(lol. To some extent anyhow.
 I agree that theres better rappers than jay-z for the song but theres certernly worse.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #207 on: June 16, 2010, 11:52:53 PM »
I think we all should be expecting something way better than this.

We do, but just because it's not as good as we expected, doesn't automatically make it worse than it actually is lol.

If we all expected a 5/5 & it unfortunatley was a 3/5, that doesn't mean it's a 1/5 for letting us down lol.

Like I said, if this was another artist, it wouldn't get the hate; even though going through the thread, it's getting a fair amount of love & hate.

I mean, if you really feel this way about it, why don't you just give up on Detox & never write about it again? :P

But like I also said before, you know when Dre comes back & says "Oh I got more you, here's a whole album" you're going to run back. You said it yourself, he isn't going to attract the youngsters, he's got his loyal fanbase; so why does he "need" to attract anybody with this when you know you're all going to to running back to him when the album drops anyway?

You know how it works now-a-days, everybody hears the album AT LEAST five times on the internet before they even get the chance to buy it in stores; it doesn't matter what he puts out because you're checking the album everybody's been waiting on regardless & if he "surprises you" after disappointing you here, you're still going to cop it; you won't look back & say "I'm not coppin' because of some street single he put out months ago that isn't even on the album, even though this album is magical" lol.

What makes you think this isn't going to be on the album? Maybe its not a single, but there's no indication this isn't for Detox. Plus I don't recall there being any "street singles" for any of his previous projects. Why would he waste an entire collaboration with Jay-Z on a song that's not going to be released?

And I honestly don't know why you like this or think its even average. This is worse than average. I would rate it a 2/5, and that's being generous because Dre's on it, the instrumental is horrible to me. How can you like this and shit on the songs Game has made? If this was at least a decent song I wouldn't be hating on it as much, but it is far far below my expectations.

Even if this isn't on the album, its still a major disappointment. ANY new song from Dre is supposed to be dope, seeing as how he's been delaying his music for 10 years. This is the song he chooses to leak to gain excitement? How is a weak song supposed to promote his album? Dre isn't supposed to be the kind of artist to leak half ass attempts at techno. And I call it "attempt" because its weaker than the songs from the producers who actually make this kind of music.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #208 on: June 16, 2010, 11:54:56 PM »
This is not even average..it's the type of shit first time amature producers and rappers make with the "yes men" in the back saying it's hot

word, no idea why Cham thinks its even decent. Its not a good look when the fake dre tracks are better than the real thing

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #209 on: June 16, 2010, 11:57:51 PM »
 :P i don't think i'll play this again.
there must be better stuff in the vault