Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z & Kanobby (new version with chorus)  (Read 16806 times)

ikke

Re: Dr. Dre - Under Pressure f/ Jay-Z
« Reply #225 on: June 17, 2010, 02:38:26 AM »
Let's do the math, 10 years for an unfinished song means we'll get the full version in about 5 years that's 15 years for the entire track and 10 tracks on detox should mean that it will be released in 2150

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #226 on: June 17, 2010, 02:43:32 AM »
Let's do the math, 10 years for an unfinished song means we'll get the full version in about 5 years that's 15 years for the entire track and 10 tracks on detox should mean that it will be released in 2150

According to the facts, you are 100% right.

f0n|{sta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • U Cant Fuck With The One Man Band ^^
« Reply #227 on: June 17, 2010, 02:56:43 AM »
my ears still keep bleedin...

--- G-Funk...all day everyday ---

Elano

« Reply #228 on: June 17, 2010, 03:17:20 AM »
 :puke: :puke: :puke:

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #229 on: June 17, 2010, 03:25:35 AM »
play these two songs and tell me they aint very, very similar....damn shame

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/SZBkF7Pf6II&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/SZBkF7Pf6II&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/UFXZRvezoNQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/UFXZRvezoNQ&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

WOW, SMH at Dre for putting out such a horrible record.  After listening to that Diddy record, Dre's song pisses me off even more.

EnzoUK

« Reply #230 on: June 17, 2010, 03:44:42 AM »

According to the facts, you are 100% right.

this is correct, facts dont lie.
Twitter: @EnzoUK

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #231 on: June 17, 2010, 04:11:11 AM »
First of all don't talk about Techno/House/Electro music if you don't know shit about it. The beat is kinda like a dance record (drum pattern), but way slower. It's 100 BPM to be exactly. For example "Hip Hop Hooray" is also 100BPM. A real Electro/House/Techno song is at 126-133 BPM.

You can hear that the hook doesn't exist for now. It's only a loop, Dre and his team will finish it with extra melodies for sure and a dope hook hopefully. I have a feeling this will be BIG. I like it because I never heard Dre do this before. I really like it ! What David Guetta/BEP and Lady Gaga are doing is different. This right hear still has that hip hop feeling, simlpy because it's slower. You can actually spit a hell of a verse over it as Crooked showed us with the Freestyle.

For now it's a solid 4/5. Can't wait for Detox!

Matty

« Reply #232 on: June 17, 2010, 04:12:11 AM »
well i hope the final version has more of a dre sound to it. as it is, my man DANJA wins for the best electronic influenced beats, ten times over. anyone who's feeling this should go listen to all the tracks danja has produced.

DEKO

« Reply #233 on: June 17, 2010, 04:35:46 AM »
First of all don't talk about Techno/House/Electro music if you don't know shit about it. The beat is kinda like a dance record (drum pattern), but way slower. It's 100 BPM to be exactly. For example "Hip Hop Hooray" is also 100BPM. A real Electro/House/Techno song is at 126-133 BPM.

You can hear that the hook doesn't exist for now. It's only a loop, Dre and his team will finish it with extra melodies for sure and a dope hook hopefully. I have a feeling this will be BIG. I like it because I never heard Dre do this before. I really like it ! What David Guetta/BEP and Lady Gaga are doing is different. This right hear still has that hip hop feeling, simlpy because it's slower. You can actually spit a hell of a verse over it as Crooked showed us with the Freestyle.

I agree with you! Like this shit! And remember: It's the UNFINISHED track! It's missing a dope hook and extra cool melodies. Anyone remembers the first version of What's The Difference that leaked back in '98 featuring Hittman instead of Xzibit? The version on the 2001 album was A LOT better with more sounds added to it!!! This will be the case with this track also.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #234 on: June 17, 2010, 04:47:59 AM »

What? Crooked did a verse on this beat? . Link!

--Vance--

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You can't spell Dilate without L.A.
« Reply #235 on: June 17, 2010, 04:52:22 AM »

What? Crooked did a verse on this beat? . Link!

[/quote]

http://usershare.net/2DopeBoyz/xobpsnir4njq

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #236 on: June 17, 2010, 04:58:32 AM »
Dre needs to work on his vocals and flow and put a Snoop verse on this one :). I cant say this is sth I expected but since its unfinished like Dre says Ill just wait until I drop my thoughts:)

Oh yeaa Crooked killed it, flows great and lyrics like allways-fire.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #237 on: June 17, 2010, 05:10:01 AM »

First of all, people can talk about whatever they want and their opinions matters just as much as yours. It´s called freedom of speech, look it up. Of course you can speak your opinion of music genres you´re not normally into without having deep insight into it. Ridicoulus statement.

Secondly, I love how you Dr. Dre fanboys justify everything he does like it´s the gospel. If this track was produced or featured anyone not Dre related you would BASH IT TO DEATH.

Face it, this track blows the big one and Dr. Dre should be ashamed to release this shitparade after letting the fans wait for 10 fucking years.

Matty

« Reply #238 on: June 17, 2010, 05:32:52 AM »
instrumentation reminds me a lot of an earlier scott storch beat > timati feat. nox - get money http://www.mediafire.com/?jqiihtztncn

MediumL

« Reply #239 on: June 17, 2010, 05:51:19 AM »
I don't think its bad. Not mind blowing but still good. Interested to see what the finished things like. Some people are just butt heart cause this doesn't sound like G Funk but times are changing and Dre doesnt want to make an album for the 90s.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>