Author Topic: high fructose syrup?  (Read 704 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
high fructose syrup?
« on: June 16, 2010, 01:52:17 PM »
aite people whats the deal wit this
is it good or bad for you?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big B

Re: high fructose syrup?
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 01:55:48 PM »
bad you idiot

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 02:08:22 PM »
like the commercial says....fine with moderation

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 02:44:33 PM »
Of course it's not good for you Enyce.
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 03:10:40 PM »
aite so its not good and its in everythin that you drink...most drinks
mt dew
gatorade
powerrade
soda etc...

and it aint good?
so the athletes are in danger? lol they drink it more than some of you drinkin outta ya moms milk range
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2010, 05:16:31 PM »
Yeah it makes you wonder why they put it in everything if they know it's bad for you.

Flouride is pumped into water supplies to probably billions of people around the world.

Aspartame is another artificial sweetner and it's a doozy too.

Your H1N1 immunizations had a million times more Squalene than was present in the Anthrax vaccination given to US troops during the first Gulf War, and studies found that it was the squalene in those vaccines that caused Gulf War Syndrome.

I could keep going.

Ask yourself if you think all of these things are by accident or design.

G-Funk

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2010, 06:10:45 PM »
no shit it's bad for you, if you consume a shitload of it constantly.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 10:36:23 AM »
aite so its not good and its in everythin that you drink...most drinks
mt dew
gatorade
powerrade
soda etc...

and it aint good?
so the athletes are in danger? lol they drink it more than some of you drinkin outta ya moms milk range

yup. They will all die one day.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

acgrundy

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 10:58:37 PM »
Yeah it makes you wonder why they put it in everything if they know it's bad for you.

Why would you even need to ask the question?  Of course it is by design.  It is a corporate world.  It is all about profits.  It is simple - high fructose syrup is a very cheap way to make a product taste "good".

Just as processed foods are not good for you - they are what the consumer demands, and so that is what the companies supply.

It is no secret that both alcohol and tobacco are horrible for you, and they are billion dollar industries.

I'm all for the government stepping out of my life and allowing me to make the choice of what I want.  I hate tobacco, but I don't think it should be illegal.  People need to take responsibility for themselves and decide whether or not they want to accept the benefits/hazards of whatever it is they choose to consume.

Also, lol @ it is in everything you drink...how about water, 100% fruit juice, coffee, tea...

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2010, 08:33:28 AM »
fuck if its good for you or not i needs my sugar im addicted to it i drink at least 2 cans of soda everyday and eat candy like crazy when i got kool-aid or some kind of juice mix drink i always add like 2 bigass spoon fulls of sugar and crazy thing is i aint never had a cavity in my life i hope diabetes dont get to me

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 04:42:24 PM »
damn fruit punch tastes good....but damn they got this shit in everythin
Cube

Matty

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 09:54:55 PM »
good natural foods taste better than any of this synthesized stuff, but not so easy to get. the game is rigged. plenty of evidence that the modern western lifestyle is full of poisons, some encountered by choice, but most unknown to us and put out there through a wider manipulation framework. if your body aint at it's a-game, your goin down with something :-\

thankfully the internet is bringing all this shit out into the open. actual cures for illness and means of attatining higher levels of health and consciousness. google keywords of relevance here - 'FDA Suppression'.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2010, 09:58:17 PM by Matty »

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2010, 02:14:07 AM »

Why would you even need to ask the question?  Of course it is by design.  It is a corporate world.  It is all about profits.  It is simple - high fructose syrup is a very cheap way to make a product taste "good".

Just as processed foods are not good for you - they are what the consumer demands, and so that is what the companies supply.

It is no secret that both alcohol and tobacco are horrible for you, and they are billion dollar industries.

I'm all for the government stepping out of my life and allowing me to make the choice of what I want.  I hate tobacco, but I don't think it should be illegal.  People need to take responsibility for themselves and decide whether or not they want to accept the benefits/hazards of whatever it is they choose to consume.

Also, lol @ it is in everything you drink...how about water, 100% fruit juice, coffee, tea...

My dad used to drink 2 cans of Coke a day, and dude developed a thick high blood pressure problem.. Just a warning.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 05:15:42 PM »
Fuckin gov't killin people
Cube

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2010, 06:18:29 PM »
u still be eatin lunchables and washing em down with capri sun? ur homegirl binx told me you have a stomach disorder and have to eat like a preschooler for the rest of your life fam...speak on that.

DRETOX OR NOTHIN