Author Topic: Rap City today  (Read 1795 times)

krazyk

• 'G'
  • East, West, every state, c'mon, bury the hate! -MASE
Rap City today
« on: December 11, 2002, 02:51:43 PM »
Anyone see Killer Mike and Big Boi in the booth with Tig today? Killer Mike and Big boi were actually freestyling, while most on that show spit prewritten ****, killer mike was lookin at things around the room and rhyming about them , pretty tight
"Get my drink on, and my smoke on, then go home with somethin to poke on"- Dr. Dre

Trauma-san

Re:Rap City today
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 03:01:44 PM »
DAMMMITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT  I HATE missing rapcity, they always have somebody tight on there when I'm not watching.  

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 03:49:24 AM »
killer mike was lookin at things around the room and rhyming about them , pretty tight

Thats the kinda freestyling I like, then you know it's genuine.

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 01:27:33 PM »
big bois free was nothin special...but Killer Mike...damn...thats a real emcee...i always liked him...but damn he quickly moved up my list as one of the best freestylers...it flowed perfectly...hes up there now with Evidence, Supernat, Abstract Rude & Mikah 9 as the best freestylers in the game...he clowned any rapper that ever touched the booth...damn Killer Mike...man

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Future Revolutionary Classic
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 08:47:19 AM »
big bois free was nothin special...but Killer Mike...damn...thats a real emcee...i always liked him...but damn he quickly moved up my list as one of the best freestylers...it flowed perfectly...hes up there now with Evidence, Supernat, Abstract Rude & Mikah 9 as the best freestylers in the game...he clowned any rapper that ever touched the booth...damn Killer Mike...man

hell no.....killer mike is way below Aceyalone, Evidence, Supernat, Abstract Rude & Mikah 9.........and all others...he is from the south ::)

This album recieved 3 Mics in the Source.....BS
Go support him and go buy it!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 10:25:54 AM »

hell no.....killer mike is way below Aceyalone, Evidence, Supernat, Abstract Rude & Mikah 9.........and all others...he is from the south ::)

so just because he is from the south you going to hate on the man?

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 10:33:36 AM »

damn ur an ignorant bastard....im not even speakin on u

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 04:44:15 PM »
All I gotta say is, I'm proud to be in the south when cats like this are around, lol.  

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 10:50:55 PM »

damn ur an ignorant bastard....im not even speakin on u

lol so true...only good south artists: Flip and Scarface.....Luda is decent

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 10:52:44 PM »
Only Good? LOL oh god.  So, Andre 3000 and Big Boi aren't good?  Are you actually saying that?  Cee Lo sucks? The rest of Goody Mob suck?  I musta misread you.  

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2002, 01:54:21 AM »

lemme take u threw a trip of REAL south artists...not just dungeon family  ::)

so u mean to tell me that Mad Skillz is weak?...u mean to tell me that Bun B is not tight?...Lil Keke?...Yo Gotti?...cmon man...u cant tell me that Attic Crew isnt hard...u cant dare tell me that Swisha House arent taking over the south...and u mean to tell me that Paul Wall & Chamill arent good emcees?...ur a straight fool...dont even speak on the south if u dont know about it man...how u gonna dare say that Pastor Troy isnt better than Lil Flip?...Slim Thug?...E.S.G.?...man...cant believe u...

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2002, 06:52:43 PM »

lemme take u threw a trip of REAL south artists...not just dungeon family  ::)

so u mean to tell me that Mad Skillz is weak?...u mean to tell me that Bun B is not tight?...Lil Keke?...Yo Gotti?...cmon man...u cant tell me that Attic Crew isnt hard...u cant dare tell me that Swisha House arent taking over the south...and u mean to tell me that Paul Wall & Chamill arent good emcees?...ur a straight fool...dont even speak on the south if u dont know about it man...how u gonna dare say that Pastor Troy isnt better than Lil Flip?...Slim Thug?...E.S.G.?...man...cant believe u...

Mad Skillz is from the south??? he's dope....Paul Wall & Chamill are decent....pastory troy sucks compared to flip, his undaground freestyles rip pastor.....

Andre 3000 and Big Boi ....are good, but extremely overrated...

theyre insaneley dope, but people rate them way too high on points of lyricsm....They both have nice and unique styles, but extremely overarted in lyrics

Lil Flip, Slillz, Scarface....and OutKast...i guess are untouchable in the south

S.G.V.

« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2002, 03:47:18 PM »
^^^Flips freestyles arent all that great...only reason hes the freestyle king is cuz he can freestyle for a long ass time...really he raps about the same exact shit the same exact way...in no way is he untouchable...theres alot of peeps who would smash him to pieces...Outkast would get served by UGK...i dont care what anyone says...Bun B would blaze Dre in a flash...oh and Free Pimp C!!!!

Vigilante

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2002, 04:16:38 PM »
^^^Flips freestyles arent all that great...only reason hes the freestyle king is cuz he can freestyle for a long ass time...really he raps about the same exact shit the same exact way...in no way is he untouchable...theres alot of peeps who would smash him to pieces...Outkast would get served by UGK...i dont care what anyone says...Bun B would blaze Dre in a flash...oh and Free Pimp C!!!!

ye Bun B is extremely underrated, but thats what im proving, OutKast is dope but extremely overrated....I havent heard enough of Bun B but i know he is dope

S.G.V.

« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2002, 10:30:58 PM »
yea ive been sayin that outkast is way too overrated...i used to be a big fan...but atliens, aquemini, stankonia...all those albums were crap...nothin close to classic...and the funniest thing to me is the dickriding dre gets....last year nobody regarded dre as a lyricist...but the moment eminem said "oh hes me favorite" everyone jumped on the bandwagon....thats real...and yall know it too