Author Topic: Crooked I - Under Pressure Freestyle  (Read 1758 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: No wonder Dre said "Under Pressure" was unfinished...
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2010, 08:14:41 PM »
Actually, Crooked looked hell of lame for jumping on this track.  He tells the world to move on from Detox then he is the first to jump on it's cock.  I'm not even hating on his flow or his content, just the tactic.   Crooked needs to create a hot single that stands for itself and speaks for him instead of resorting to lame publicity tactics like this.
i agree with what you said about him creating a single that stands for itself yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Crooked I - Under Pressure Freestyle
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2010, 10:11:12 PM »
Well first of all, the beat is trash so a waste of a freestyle. But lol @ Crooked saying thank god for detox after telling us to move on.

Jaydc

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2010, 10:17:23 PM »
Well first of all, the beat is trash so a waste of a freestyle. But lol @ Crooked saying thank god for detox after telling us to move on.

your still not understanding that verse from move on after it was explained to you several times?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2010, 10:23:06 PM »

your still not understanding that verse from move on after it was explained to you several times?

"Back in Cali, niggas blaze and stress
Waiting on Detox to save the West
Even if the shit is dope it ain't giving you niggas hope
Unless your signature's wrote on the check from Interscope, nope
Move on"

now what the fuck is so hard about that?

Lucifuge

Re: No wonder Dre said "Under Pressure" was unfinished...
« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2010, 10:36:14 PM »
Thats was just a hot line. lol  nothing more nothin less 8) 8)
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Jaydc

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2010, 10:37:26 PM »

Move on"

Thats exaclty the point Im making to you.Whats so hard to understand about it?Hes telling the westcoast to move on from the thought that the album is going to magically save the westcoast and that it isnt helping nayone that isnt directly involved in the album.Hes not saying the album is wack or that people shouldnt stop waiting for the album.Hes saying the westcoast should move on from the thought its going to save the west.Is that so hard to understand?Its all right there in plain english.Im not sure how you cant grasp that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2010, 10:53:33 PM »

Move on"

Thats exaclty the point Im making to you.Whats so hard to understand about it?Hes telling the westcoast to move on from the thought that the album is going to magically save the westcoast and that it isnt helping nayone that isnt directly involved in the album.Hes not saying the album is wack or that people shouldnt stop waiting for the album.Hes saying the westcoast should move on from the thought its going to save the west.Is that so hard to understand?Its all right there in plain english.Im not sure how you cant grasp that.

And now he goes and says "Thank God for detox" "This is all I want to hear in the clubs for the next 6 months and that's a goddamn order." Like its the best shit ever to come out the west. Fucking hypocritical when its clear this is what he's been waiting for.

Jaydc

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2010, 11:08:50 PM »

Move on"

And now he goes and says "Thank God for detox" "This is all I want to hear in the clubs for the next 6 months and that's a goddamn order." Like its the best shit ever to come out the west. Fucking hypocritical when its clear this is what he's been waiting for.

Again,how is that hypocritical?Who cares if he says thank god for detox?He wants to hear the music just like everyone else,that still doesnt have anything to do with his verse from move on.I dont agree with his opinion thats its a good song,but thats his to make.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2010, 11:21:26 PM »
Crooked is hypocrite for this shit.  There's no way around that.  You don't tell people to move on from detox and then jump on the first leaked track that's semi-official.  Honestly, Crooked is a straight bitch for this.  This kind of shit that makes me shake my head.  He comes off as a hater for telling people to move on and then a stan for jumping on detox's imaginary cock.

It's the tactic and the fact he's back tracking of it.

I shouldn't be surprised because this is crooked's gimmick.  He hasn't been capable of producing an original single that catches people attention so he'll make lame excuses like he doesn't want to sell out but then he'll expose himself by jumping on this.

I don't even have a problem with the content of his material just the tactic. 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2010, 11:23:05 PM »
And, if you want proof he can't create some dope single material just look at the 52 week build up and then the failed delivery of a hot single.  It was a wack track with akon. 

It wasn't even the akon feature but the general shittiness of the track.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Jaydc

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2010, 12:09:44 AM »
Crooked is hypocrite for this shit.  There's no way around that.  You don't tell people to move on from detox and then jump on the first leaked track that's semi-official.  Honestly, Crooked is a straight bitch for this.  This kind of shit that makes me shake my head.  He comes off as a hater for telling people to move on and then a stan for jumping on detox's imaginary cock.

It's the tactic and the fact he's back tracking of it.

I shouldn't be surprised because this is crooked's gimmick.  He hasn't been capable of producing an original single that catches people attention so he'll make lame excuses like he doesn't want to sell out but then he'll expose himself by jumping on this.

I don't even have a problem with the content of his material just the tactic.  

Lol,another person who allows a simple verse to go way over his head.hes not back tracking off anything.Ive already explained the verse I would ahve thought someone could have figured it out themselves.But again Ill explain it to you.Crooked said the westocoast should move on from the thought that detox would save the westcoast and that only people directly involved with the album would benefit,not the whole coast.Wether or not the album would be dope or it would sell or wether people should listen to it is not discussed so again how in the fuck is that hyprocritical?Smh at simple lyrics going over peoples heads.So explain how its hyproctical your making your self look idiotic again with a wrong over reaction.

Move on"

So,hes saying people on the westcoast are waiting on detox to save the westcoast.Then he says even if the album is dope it isnt giving any aritists or people hope unless they are directly involved in the album and being paid by it.In short what he is saying is that westcoast artists think detox is going to drop and all of a sudden the westcoast will be on top again.But hes saying this isnt the case,people need to move on from the thought that the album is going to help them out.he is NOT saying move on from the album,he IS saying move on from the thought that the album is going to save the west.

In this freestyle hes saying detox will be dope and that he wants to see it blow up.

So again,I ask you,how do the verses have anything to do with eachother?How is the hypocritical?He isnt talking about the same thing.If you cant see this then I dont know what to tell your small mind.

Then again it seems you and rapsoide are quick to jump on crooked i for anything.Action calling his music generic gangsta rap then in the next thread praising 50 cent.You are the only hyprocrite around here action.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 12:58:07 AM by Jaydc is dying everyday »

amazing25

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2010, 01:02:58 AM »
wack. avarage here is why

1)Some parts he sounds like Joe Budden..specially talking all that psycho shit.."I grew up so fucked up i used to hate love" really? @45 years old, only Joe budden would say that.

2)Two....Namedropping? Leave that to Game.

3)No rhyme complexity...At First reading comments. i thought it was some Eminem or Crooked I old shit..This is weak lyrically.

4)Dre made this song talking about G shit, getting drunk and all..This nigga tried to make dictionary rap out of a club song.

Its like Immortal Technique getting on How We Do or Next Episode Beat trynna kick conspiracy theories knowledge into it.

Slaughterhouse fans still get together every saturday night around a glass of milk,playing monopoly and breaking down who killed the verse better Crooked 45 Year old I or Joe Vicodin Budden or Nerd Ass Joel IOWA Or-Fucking Tease...

fucking gay bro. ::)

Westdog

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2010, 06:41:10 AM »
This my town, I run it, you walk it
You just now learnin’ the game, I taught it

OG Snoopaveli

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2010, 07:55:34 AM »