Author Topic: *NEW* - Lil' B - "T-Shirts & Buddens" (Joe Budden diss)  (Read 889 times)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
*NEW* - Lil' B - "T-Shirts & Buddens" (Joe Budden diss)
« on: June 17, 2010, 12:45:14 PM »
Lil' B is a damn fruitcake, and I can't stand his music, but he actually suprised me with this diss. Has some dope lines! Peep......

http://usershare.net/fp1x3t50ws3c

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: *NEW* - Lil' B - "T-Shirts & Buddens" (Joe Budden diss)
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2010, 12:55:41 PM »
but you can stand his music cause u admit he has some dope lines. problem is the dude has like a thousand songs, i just listen to compilations other people have made with his best shit.

Al Bundy

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2010, 12:58:34 PM »
wrong section

lil b > budddens

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2010, 01:01:05 PM »
hey you took my name bitch  8)

Jaydc

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2010, 01:01:25 PM »
That was wack as fuck.this guy deserves to be castrated for the sake of humanity.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 01:14:18 PM »
"shut the fuck up with those depressin ass songs its the summertime u should fuck a pussy and go home"

cmon that is so on point, joe budden is the most depressing bitch ass rapper ever and he has one of the worst voices in hip-hop

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 01:39:56 PM »
LOL, I hope Joe Budden responds; this could be entertaining.

"This is real Hip Hop over here". :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"I should write you a fuckin' hit Joey"; my man B sounds mad that "Pump It Up" is bigger than his whole career. :D

"You don't got no swag, you don't got no cash, you're ass"; LOL, this is "Hit 'Em Up" Part 2.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 01:44:07 PM »
"I should write you a fuckin' hit Joey"; my man B sounds mad that "Pump It Up" is bigger than his whole career. :D

lmao, yeah lil b is mad he aint a one hit wonder bitch who got dropped by his label cause he sucks

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 01:45:59 PM »
Who is this LIL B?

"shut the fuck up with those depressin ass songs its the summertime u should fuck a pussy and go home"
It's that a line from the song?

kemizt

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 01:48:21 PM »
this equal does have a hit he did that vans song and ride'n in my car lol yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 01:50:11 PM »
Who is this LIL B?

yeah thats a line from the song. lil b the newest rapper for everyone to hate on without even giving him a chance. hes doing something different with rap, a lot of freestyle + stream of consiousness shit, sometimes genuis, sometimes crude, but i like it a lot. no-one can deny its different.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 01:50:36 PM »

lmao, yeah lil b is mad he aint a one hit wonder bitch who got dropped by his label cause he sucks

LOL,
Who is this LIL B?

Really, brah. I honestly, cannot even name one Lil B song; they only thing I know about him is that he got his shit rocked.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »
Who is this LIL B?

yeah thats a line from the song. lil b the newest rapper for everyone to hate on without even giving him a chance. hes doing something different with rap, a lot of freestyle + stream of consiousness shit, sometimes genuis, sometimes crude, but i like it a lot. no-one can deny its different.

LOL, yeah he's the next Pac. :laugh:

The funniest part is that when I Youtubed that video, I typed in "Lil B" & this was the first video, the second was the video of him getting rocked in the mouth; he's got hits, brah. ::) :laugh:

Listen to this song, he disses Joe Budden with the same lines; what a joke lmfao.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2010, 02:02:30 PM »
Who is this LIL B?

LOL, yeah he's the next Pac. :laugh:

The funniest part is that when I Youtubed that video, I typed in "Lil B" & this was the first video, the second was the video of him getting rocked in the mouth; he's got hits, brah. ::) :laugh:

Listen to this song, he disses Joe Budden with the same lines; what a joke lmfao.

wow yet another ridiculous post. you always come in and namedrop another rapper for no reason and make up dumb arguments that make no sense. no-one mentioned pac, hes nothing like pac, hes doing completely different shit and if you cared to actually read or listen more about the dude you would know that. infact i even said in my post people "hate on him without even giving him a chance." and you have done just that by clicking one youtube and going "ahhh this guys sucks LOL 2PAC"

he uses a lot of ambient beats, stream of consciousness, sometimes spoken word. its all word association. its not traditional rap so if thats all you listen to then yeah you are going to hate it, but you dont have a clue what lil b is about, and thats really obvious with that stupid namedrop you just did (like usual)

here are 2 dope lil b songs, folks are gonna hate anyway but if you have an understanding of music (and not just hip-hop) you will at least see hes interesting and different even if u dont like it. these 2 songs are really accessible compared to his other shit but show off his skill

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2010, 02:21:06 PM »
^How is that ridiculous? Obviously, the Pac thing is making a joke after you hyped him up like he was next in line to be something.

That song I posted is complete ass & if he's looking to be the slighest bit of success, he's going that route.

The first song you posted, I thought it was going to be dope, it sounded like it was going to be interesting about the internet, until I heard the worst flow for a rapper, ever lol; his verses weren't even really about the internet; he talked about it more after the song than he rapped within the song; that's dumb.

He honestly sounded like mentally retarded patient on that song.

The second song you posted was better, but still pretty weak.

I don't understand how anyone could hate on Joe Budden, call him boring & say he has an awful voice & then support this guy; the logic behind that is mind blowing lol.

That's what's always had me scratching my head, it's not so much about why you guys don't like Joe Budden, it's whatever, it's who you support after you hate on him is what makes me confused lol. :laugh:

Joe Budden >>>*46 billion more*>>> Lil B.