Author Topic: The cops in america are amazing  (Read 3000 times)

Elano

The cops in america are amazing
« on: June 17, 2010, 11:10:48 PM »
really  ::)

This just in Seattle,last month:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E9w9AfptGGQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E9w9AfptGGQ</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oIJpxyUV5_g" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oIJpxyUV5_g</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/PbJ7y7864Ew&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/PbJ7y7864Ew&amp;feature=related</a>
« Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:13:45 PM by Elano »

theremedy360

Re: The cops in america are amazing
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 12:21:35 PM »
What a piece of shit, fuck cops.

m-b

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 12:39:19 PM »
N.W.A- Fuck The Police.
CHECK OUT our promo vid..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 07:16:30 PM »
And they wonder why people hate the fuckin police. The problem isnt just that this shit happens...the problem is that it aint even really news when it does. The shit is just commin.  The bitchass police are far too protected. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 07:44:27 PM »
There are some bad cops out there, but they are a minority.

Cop in first video reacted badly, that's all..... chick was pretty rowdy and was resisting arrest. Should've called for backup. Do we know why she was being detained in the first place?

Couldn't see what happened in the second, as they were already on the ground cuffed.

Everyone's gotta phone, and 80% of those have cameras on 'em. Cops gotta watch what they do.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2010, 07:58:50 PM »
There are some bad cops out there, but they are a minority.

Cop in first video reacted badly, that's all..... chick was pretty rowdy and was resisting arrest. Should've called for backup. Do we know why she was being detained in the first place?

Couldn't see what happened in the second, as they were already on the ground cuffed.

Everyone's gotta phone, and 80% of those have cameras on 'em. Cops gotta watch what they do.

The cop in the first video DEFINITELY reacted badly. Yeah the chick was resisting arrest, but to completely haul off and sock the girl in the face is fuckin ridiculous. Fuck him...he's lucky shit didnt get really outta hand once he did that shit. Bad cops are in the minority sure. The problem is the police departments protect those bad cops by covering up the shit they do. That makes the entire group "bad". If they aggressively went after these bad cops, it wouldnt make the entire police force look like racist pieces of shit. When a huge amount of people have a certain opinion of you...chances are it isnt THEM that are just crazy. Pigs need to be evaluated far more often. They just let that badge start gettin to their head and forgetting that they are dealing with people. What do you think that cop would have done...if that was his mom arguing with some other cop (maybe justified in it too), and he just sucker punched her in the face? I dont give a fuck if youre Jesus Christ goddamn...ima beat that ass. And I bet he woulda too.

And cops dont just gotta watch what they do cus of cameras. They gotta treat people with respect. The second video, the dude on the ground was actually innocent. And the cop said he was gonna beat the "Mexican piss out of him", and them kicked him in the head...while that other police bitch stomped on his back.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2010, 08:21:51 PM »
lol, true, I would've jumped on the cop myself if it were a family member. They'll have to use pepper spray & taser to get me off that mufukka.

I see your point, the cops in the vids should be outted but I dunno man, cops get a bad rap just for being cops, good or bad.

Blasphemy

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2010, 11:21:59 PM »
1. lol This right here is what people are afraid will happen in Arizona, except they'll legally have the right to "check" u. I'm not saying it's a certainty, but police brutality it's self is just a eventuality because they are human and like humans moment they get a bit of power, the will to abuse it will eventually consume you if you don't keep yourself in check.

2. On if that was my family thing, I'll just say the other motherfucking police gonna have to get me off his azz, cause i'm a go out until that motherfucker eat through a fucking straw. Blood don't take no back sit 2 some bacon bits motherfucker with a piece of tin or some flammable paper saying it's the law.

Just wish more people would just blast on cops instead of just taking the abuse, fuck em all.

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2010, 11:17:11 AM »
cops get a bad rap just for being cops, good or bad.

Some do yeah. But the GOOD cops are the ones that should be pissed the most when other cops abuse their power. Cus those bad cops make the whole group look like shit. I dont always just hate cops...I hate the fuckin system.  The system is what allows this shit to go on. They have a saying "what you permit you promote". So when the police departments allow this shit to go on...and turn a blind eye, then they are really endorsing it.

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2010, 11:23:25 AM »
2. On if that was my family thing, I'll just say the other motherfucking police gonna have to get me off his azz, cause i'm a go out until that motherfucker eat through a fucking straw. Blood don't take no back sit 2 some bacon bits motherfucker with a piece of tin or some flammable paper saying it's the law.

Just wish more people would just blast on cops instead of just taking the abuse, fuck em all.

Yeah dat. The problem is, they protect the bitchass babbies so much...that not everyone gets to see how much this shit really happens. So the world doesnt know, until somethin big pops off...like a riot or whatever.  The peoples frustration with an issue that never gets resolved and is just swept under the rug will eventually turn ugly. And since the world doesnt see all the fucked up shit the police do, that frustration by the people will just make the people look uncivilized...when its really the police who act uncivilized.  All the peace shit is cool and all. But that aint gettin anything done.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2010, 11:23:35 AM »
if it was a dude it would of been completey reasonable,

but these cops r rooks, lol at leaving the camera on, you know lapd would of known better

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2010, 12:05:55 PM »
if it was a dude it would of been completey reasonable,

but these cops r rooks, lol at leaving the camera on, you know lapd would of known better

The cop in that first video was definitely a rook lol. Where the fuck was his backup? A situation like that could have easily turned into a dead cop...especially after he socked the female in the face.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2010, 01:30:34 PM »
what an annoying bitch...i feel like he didn't do enough.

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »
The bitch in the first video got what she deserved. She put her hands on the cop, what she did is considered assault, and she was interfering with him already trying to detain someone else. LOL @ everyone in the video trying to complain like she didnt do shit.

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2010, 08:03:20 PM »
The bitch in the first video got what she deserved. She put her hands on the cop, what she did is considered assault, and she was interfering with him already trying to detain someone else. LOL @ everyone in the video trying to complain like she didnt do shit.

lol thats bullshit.  Youre seriously gonna tell me that her grabbing his arm warranted her, a female, gettin socked in the face? Like I said before...let that be a family member of yours and youd be ready to whoop his ass. If he was justified...you would probably be fine with him hitting her. She didnt attack him lol. The girl who got punched wasnt actin all out of control...so she must have felt that the cop wasnt justified in arresting the other girl. It might be one thing if she was actin like some crazy ass lunatic bitch. But she wasnt. I understand not interfering with an arrest...but she clearly didnt attack that bitch ass cop. Im sure he is some racist piece of shit.