Author Topic: The cops in america are amazing  (Read 2973 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: The cops in america are amazing
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2010, 04:57:24 PM »
cops can have it hard though

imagine you dealing with fucking retarded assholes all day long for nothing but low payment and people that insult and hate you in return

the money you make in a month, that's what the drug dealer who is being bailed out by some sheisty lawyer is wiping his ass with

then some bitch does something crazy and you want to routinely arrest her and everybody goes nuts just for the fuck of it

or some other people wanna kill you cause someone who is dressed like you did something fucked up

id sure as hell am rather being unemployed than having a job like that
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • EastSide But I Represent The Whole F
« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2010, 05:38:56 PM »
The bitch in the first video got what she deserved. She put her hands on the cop, what she did is considered assault, and she was interfering with him already trying to detain someone else. LOL @ everyone in the video trying to complain like she didnt do shit.

lol thats bullshit.  Youre seriously gonna tell me that her grabbing his arm warranted her, a female, gettin socked in the face? Like I said before...let that be a family member of yours and youd be ready to whoop his ass. If he was justified...you would probably be fine with him hitting her. She didnt attack him lol. The girl who got punched wasnt actin all out of control...so she must have felt that the cop wasnt justified in arresting the other girl. It might be one thing if she was actin like some crazy ass lunatic bitch. But she wasnt. I understand not interfering with an arrest...but she clearly didnt attack that bitch ass cop. Im sure he is some racist piece of shit.
She didnt just grab his arm, she shoved him and interfered with the mans job. Doesn't matter if shes a female, a dude woulda got it worst anyways. If it was a family member of course I would do something but when I get the chance to talk to her later i'd tell her how fuckin stupid she is. She assaulted him tho. I dont get how you think he's a racist. Is it cuz hes arresting a black person? I didnt hear him say nigger or any other racist terms. Even if she didnt think the arrest was justified she doesnt have the right to interfere with what's goin on.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 07:21:21 PM »
^Whites are called racists for the most absurd reasons. Just yesterday I've been called a Nazi just because I said "I can't stand thieves" (with no relation to any specific non-white person, group or anything, just the statement in general)
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 08:28:37 PM »
^Whites are called racists for the most absurd reasons. Just yesterday I've been called a Nazi just because I said "I can't stand thieves" (with no relation to any specific non-white person, group or anything, just the statement in general)
Ignorant people dude. I hear and see that shit all the time, I find myself sticking up for white people alot. They get so much unwarranted shit from other races, A black guy can call a white dude a cracker, Mexicans can call them gringos but god forbid that white person says nigger or wetback, and when he does he either gets beat half to death or they go on tv and cry about it.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 08:48:34 PM »
Gringo isn't even comparable to nigger.  In fact, gringo is a common nickname lol

NiCc_FrUm_ThA_nO

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 10:58:38 PM »
Gringo isn't even comparable to nigger.  In fact, gringo is a common nickname lol
guero's a pretty common nickname, never heard of someone nicknamed gringo. Still tho, in cases it is being used in a derogatory way.

Bananas

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2010, 12:53:55 AM »
You know that black bitch needed a serious attitude adjustment. That cop just did what her parent should have.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2010, 06:33:04 AM »
guero's a pretty common nickname, never heard of someone nicknamed gringo. Still tho, in cases it is being used in a derogatory way.

It's all about context, even guero can be used in a derogatory way.

El Gringo Castro

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jos%C3%A9_Antonio_Castro

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2010, 11:31:34 AM »
cops can have it hard though

imagine you dealing with fucking retarded assholes all day long for nothing but low payment and people that insult and hate you in return

the money you make in a month, that's what the drug dealer who is being bailed out by some sheisty lawyer is wiping his ass with

then some bitch does something crazy and you want to routinely arrest her and everybody goes nuts just for the fuck of it

or some other people wanna kill you cause someone who is dressed like you did something fucked up

id sure as hell am rather being unemployed than having a job like that

Fuck them. Thats what they chose to do as a profession. Most people dont become cops because they just NEED a job. They DECIDE they want to be a cop. You know what you are signing up for. The problem is, yeah...dealing with crazy people all day might start to fuck with your head. Which is when they need to re-evaluate you and determine if you are still fit to be walking around with a gun and a badge. Cus thats where shit gets fucked up. Just because some cops head is fucked from dealin with criminals...doesnt give him the right then to turn around and mistreat someone who isnt a criminal. But the police departments protect those cops. ANY other job, you would be fired in a heartbeat from. If you worked at McDonalds...and were dealing with asshole customers all day...it wouldnt give you the right (in your employers eyes) to then treat the next customer like shit because youre fed up. You would be fuckin fired. How come cops get special treatment?? They should be held to an even HIGHER standard as they are the ones with a license to fuckin kill...and are supposed to "Protect and Serve".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2010, 11:42:06 AM »
Ignorant people dude. I hear and see that shit all the time, I find myself sticking up for white people alot. They get so much unwarranted shit from other races, A black guy can call a white dude a cracker, Mexicans can call them gringos but god forbid that white person says nigger or wetback, and when he does he either gets beat half to death or they go on tv and cry about it.

Its not a white, black, hispanic, asian or whatever thing man. Its an American thing. If Hispanics, say...ran this country (and dont let the Black president fool you...Whites still predominantly run the country), it would work the same way against them. The group in power tends to have to be more sensitive to racial concerns, religious concerns, etc as they are the ones in power. In America...lets assume all Black people hated White people...and all White people hated Black people....which group would you say is fucked??

Not to mention, we arent talkin about just any ol' white person being racist.  We are talkin about COPS lol. IMO, they should be the BEST we have to offer as far as citizens. But that isnt always the case. A lot of times...they are that dude you knew growing up who got picked on, who had a complex, who hated "niggers" or "spics" or whatever...and wants power over others.

Again, are all cops bad? Of course not. Are all cops racist? Of course not. But they do have a history of allowing bad and racist shit to go on from their "employees".
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

theremedy360

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2010, 12:04:20 PM »
Let me get this right..if a woman grabs your arm...it's cool to punch her in the face?

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2010, 12:20:43 PM »
Let me get this right..if a woman grabs your arm...it's cool to punch her in the face?

Apparantly there are a lot of cops posting on this forum lol

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2010, 12:22:55 PM »

but but it's an assault!  She could have ripped his arm off!

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2010, 12:43:11 PM »

but but it's an assault!  She could have ripped his arm off!

True lol

Just never thought Id see the day that kids on a Westcoast Rap Message board would be SO quick to defend the police. Im not sayin just go around hatin police cus your favorite rapper disses em. But most of the time people on these boards sympathize with what people go through with the fuckin police. I would expect it outta Bananas. He's whiter than apple pie and incest. But damn lol

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2010, 12:50:26 AM »
Think we can all agree punching the friend in the face was over the top and totally out of line.

I see your side Daygo, but I don't think you see how the rest of us are looking at it. I'm not defending the cop, far from it. We don't see what happened before the cops arrived, we don't even know why the cops were called.