Author Topic: The cops in america are amazing  (Read 2975 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: The cops in america are amazing
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 01:46:16 PM »
Think we can all agree punching the friend in the face was over the top and totally out of line.

I see your side Daygo, but I don't think you see how the rest of us are looking at it. I'm not defending the cop, far from it. We don't see what happened before the cops arrived, we don't even know why the cops were called.

I get what youre sayin. Im not arguin about him arrestin that female. I have no idea what happened. Its just him sockin the other girl in the face was fuckin ridiculous. And from dealin with the police myself i always hate how people take the cops word over anyone else. They are humans just the same, and they fuckin lie just like anyone else does.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 05:29:12 PM by .:DaYg0sTyLz:. »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 04:05:56 PM »
Think we can all agree punching the friend in the face was over the top and totally out of line.

I see your side Daygo, but I don't think you see how the rest of us are looking at it. I'm not defending the cop, far from it. We don't see what happened before the cops arrived, we don't even know why the cops were called.

I get what youre sayin. Im not arguin about him arrestin that female. I have no idea what happened. Its just him sockin the other girl in the face was fuckin ridiculous. And from dealin with the police myself i always hate how people take the cops word over anyone else. They are humans just the same, and they fuckin like just like anyone else does.

the bitch was J' walking and the cop saw her.  the cop is a and if you're defending the cop or on the cops side and justifying punching the broad in the face just bcuz u "can" then you're just a fag.  real niggaz don't hit bitchez we piss on em in they sleep.

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2010, 05:30:14 PM »
Seriously? J walking?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: June 25, 2010, 04:16:34 PM »
Seriously? J walking?

seriously.

(hold that).... atleast from what i understood.

reemaada

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2010, 04:18:48 AM »
And they wonder why people hate the fuckin police. The problem isnt just that this shit happens...the problem is that it aint even really news when it does. The shit is just commin.  The bitchass police are far too protected.

« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2010, 01:49:43 PM »
And they wonder why people hate the fuckin police. The problem isnt just that this shit happens...the problem is that it aint even really news when it does. The shit is just commin.  The bitchass police are far too protected.

Thats what Im sayin...

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2010, 10:11:02 AM »
Well, over here in Germany we have the exact opposite, a completely unprotected police with very protected criminals.

Lately some foreign thugs called the police for a trap, lured them to a spot and then a mob of like 30 people beat up a few officers with stones, bottles and stuff. Noone of them thugs was seriously hurt, while one officer is in life-threatening danger. None of those criminals will have anything bad happening to them. I'd prefer a much more protected police. They have their guns only for show, never use them. If some thugs would beat on my police partner's face while he's on the ground for no reason at all, I damn well wanna have the right to seriously hurt  them, e.g. to put a bullet in their asses.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2010, 10:12:44 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

« Reply #38 on: June 28, 2010, 01:12:10 PM »
Well, over here in Germany we have the exact opposite, a completely unprotected police with very protected criminals.

Lately some foreign thugs called the police for a trap, lured them to a spot and then a mob of like 30 people beat up a few officers with stones, bottles and stuff. Noone of them thugs was seriously hurt, while one officer is in life-threatening danger. None of those criminals will have anything bad happening to them. I'd prefer a much more protected police. They have their guns only for show, never use them. If some thugs would beat on my police partner's face while he's on the ground for no reason at all, I damn well wanna have the right to seriously hurt  them, e.g. to put a bullet in their asses.

See our police DO use their guns tho. They continuously abuse people....innocent people sometimes, and always get away with it. Citizens know that they have to go TO the police, to complain ABOUT the police abusing their authority. The police are essentially civil servants, but then they abuse the people who pay their salaries.  They arent held to a high enough standard by ANY means. There is a reason why down here...the police are just viewed as another gang in the city. Unless youre one of the priviledged folks who the police dont harrass.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2010, 05:23:39 PM »

See our police DO use their guns tho. They continuously abuse people....innocent people sometimes, and always get away with it. Citizens know that they have to go TO the police, to complain ABOUT the police abusing their authority. The police are essentially civil servants, but then they abuse the people who pay their salaries.  They arent held to a high enough standard by ANY means. There is a reason why down here...the police are just viewed as another gang in the city. Unless youre one of the priviledged folks who the police dont harrass.

alot of police officers look like gangstas themselves, bald held, tatted from basically head to toe, its pretty funny whenever they say "why u look like a gangsta" ill just say "you look like a gangsta yourself officer" usually makes them laugh and lets us go.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2010, 09:49:19 PM »

alot of police officers look like gangstas themselves, bald held, tatted from basically head to toe, its pretty funny whenever they say "why u look like a gangsta" ill just say "you look like a gangsta yourself officer" usually makes them laugh and lets us go.

must be nice being Asian

Elano

« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2010, 09:40:52 AM »

who are these 'very well protected criminals' ?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2010, 10:04:52 AM »

I think officers acting in this fashion, as bad as that is, misses the point, such actions are being encouraged tacitly and with enough encouragement, the power goes to these peoples heads and it becomes an unspoken approval. That in turn stokes hatred towards all of the police and then the officers resistant to this, begin to get peer pressured into the us vs them game. They want people to really hate the police because the closer we get to a complete breakdown, the more they will need the police to crack down brutally on dissent and so they want this to become a natural tendency of the police as opposed to cajoling them into it.

« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2010, 03:15:18 PM »

Damn...like that?! I used to hate gettin that "What gang are u from?!" question.  SDPD got kind of an itchy trigger finger to be jokin around with....so I just let em know I aint in a gang and hope to keep it movin lol.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2010, 03:37:16 PM »

must be nice being Asian

lol, u know nothing of LA homie, theres as much asian hoods over here as many black hoods u have over where ever the fuck you live. and what are they gonna do? cops pull us over for having a bald head, wearing long socks, white tees, anytype of jersey, cortez, etc etc . shit i just clown around what are they gonna do when we dont have shit on us.

shit u swear if im moving weight or doin some shit ima be dressin gangbanged the fuck out, shit ill be in a dress shirt or some abercrombie if was pushin mad weight

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.