Author Topic: Em wasn't kidding...he's Recovered  (Read 1432 times)

D-TalkX

Em wasn't kidding...he's Recovered
« on: June 20, 2010, 09:08:09 PM »
This CD is dope as hellllll. Lyrics, beats, meets all fanbases I have a feeling this will sell really well.
Only songs i'm not big on are the 2 singles.

Tons of good releases to come this year...braaaaaapppp ha

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Em wasn't kidding...he's Recovered
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2010, 09:08:32 PM »
eh i like the 2 bonus tracks better than the cd
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-TalkX

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 09:10:24 PM »
How...Bonus tracks are sick for sure but like this CD is tight...it's not the same ol shit it's got a lot of unique production techniques...lyrics as usual and a dope concept.
i'm sure there will be haters as usual but really give it another shot theres mad substance on this disc

Jaydc

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2010, 10:34:11 PM »
I think its tied with encore for his worst album.

Nega-Sikotic 3.0.

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2010, 11:43:01 PM »
I think its tied with encore for his worst album.

I think encore was slightly shittier.. but thats not saying much..

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2010, 01:04:45 AM »
If this is considered "dope as hell", y'all seriously need to get out there and listen to more music. There's a lot better shit than this.

Prof@ssor

« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2010, 01:11:34 AM »
you really needed to make a new topic for this?

-1  >:(

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2010, 02:39:16 AM »
after two listens i find the album boring, like one long song with the same flow all over again .the only thing that sticks into my head is the annoying female vocalist on Almost Famous .the bonus track with slaughterhouse( or was it just crooked ) sounded a lot better than the whole album

but i´ll give it a chance  , maybe it´s one of those records that needs a few spins

Eddz

« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2010, 05:22:28 AM »
I got the album on Friday. I didn't listen to any of the leaks and I have to say the album is FIRE. Everyone is saying there is better albums out this year, like what? I want to know what's better?

BIGWORM

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2010, 06:57:17 AM »
Relapse was better...

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2010, 11:49:21 AM »
them some boring as beats,like no rhythm at all,like tut said one long ass song haha, em lyrically will always be superior with the way he puts his rhymes together,but for people to act like these beats are so ill they lying, they might be eq'd and all that real good but that's about it,relapse had harder beats,a couple of songs go but overall this shit puts me to sleep, jimmy definitely pulled off the urban/pop on this album and that was the biggest accomplishment yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2010, 12:12:24 PM »
Yeah, threadstarter, change your opinion because other people don't like this album. ::)

D-TalkX

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2010, 12:41:24 PM »
If this is considered "dope as hell", y'all seriously need to get out there and listen to more music. There's a lot better shit than this.

umm...there is??? What like Drake?

We can all have our opinions but everyone on here has said...this is wack or isn't good...no one has given any evidence.

what makes a good album??? to me...beats (yes I like these beats theres actually substance to them, if you produce i am sure you would agree and if you don't...turn ur shit up)
lyrics - it's eminem that's a given, disagree with that and you're a jealous hater plain and simple. Whether you like him or not you can deny his wordplay, flow and lyricism....look those three things up if you grew up on Rick Ross, Drake etc because I am sure you aren't too familiar.

I got the album on Friday. I didn't listen to any of the leaks and I have to say the album is FIRE. Everyone is saying there is better albums out this year, like what? I want to know what's better?
   this guy is with me, clearly he's "listened" as opposed to been jealous. Throw out your rhyme books people and uninstall Fruityloops the shit you clink away at during your lunch hour just won't cut it to anyone's ears but your own.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2010, 12:46:17 PM »
Yeah, threadstarter, change your opinion because other people don't like this album. ::)

Do you have an opinion to offer or are you just being smart? This would be a boring ass forum if everyone agreed and dickrode every album brought up. I see you comment plenty on things you don't like (ie, Game's leaks from RED). Allow others to do the same, and offer a retort if you feel differently.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2010, 03:15:13 PM »

To be honest I haven't listened to as much music as I did last year. But most of what I have listened to is better than Recovery

Fornever - Murs & 9th Wonder
The Good Sun - Homeboy Sandman
Stimulus Package - Freeway and Jake One
In Search of Stoney Jackson - Strong Arm Steady
Revolutions per Minute - Reflection Eternal
Distant Relatives - Nas & Damien Marley

All those records skeet on Recovery. Of course that's my opinion. However I would encourage you to check them out if you haven't already.