Author Topic: Adult Life: Nothing Like I Thought It Would Be  (Read 1225 times)

lee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Adult Life: Nothing Like I Thought It Would Be
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2002, 08:33:56 AM »

Life just don't seem the worth living and there seems to be no point and no...eh light at the end of the tunnel for me...

Peace ~1~

Nah .. theres always some way to crete a light at the end .. i mean u say u like school .. so maybe u could follow that up .. with something esle .. like for exsample if u like english at school .. u could go to extra classes after school or whatever .. or go to a liberary to read etc .. u know what i mean ?
and if ur depressed that much i suggest u go to councelling or something.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2002, 08:54:46 AM »
Yeah I'm away 2 turn 17 but I already know life ain't gonna be the same as a child or as it is now in 2 yrs and that's if I get there...ya know....2 attempted suicides and for Jan 1st '02 I went around lookin for pills to take an overdose then in that unsuccessful attempt I went looking for some rope to hang myself but again was unsuccessful so I had to sit and toast the new year to myself in a state of depression. THat's why I am making an album. To let my feelings out and see if I can get through this depression. And I mean I know ppl can say "ah depression, saying ya wanna get through it then how hard can that be" or "how can you be depressed"...but man if ya been suicidal ya'll know how hard it is to turn the corner.

Peace ~1~

Yeah, I like what you said about turning the corner that was deep... Just keep spittin and doing your album... try to hold it (suicide) off as much as possible... then eventually you might not want to do it... just try to be patient homie.. peace

jakeIII

• 'G'
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2002, 09:07:30 AM »
N-Imy......We don't know each other, but I really hope you read this, and maybe think about it.
I don't actually know what to say without coming off like I'm "preaching" to you, which I'm definately NOT.
Obviously , you are VERY down, and have specific family issues too. I hope you won't be offended if I say maybe you could at least think about seeing a councellor, or a doctor. You know, some people are more prone to this kind of feeling, but it can be "dealt with" with want of a better phrase.
I know there must be some very painful things going on in your life right now, but believe me, in time these will pass.
There's a limit to how much I could go into here, but maybe I could just say this;
No matter how bad you feel now, please don't give up, it WILL pass.
Try to avoid negative situations and people when you are low.
This is includes overly depressing music LOL (I'm NOT making light of this, I'm speaking from experience)
Try to fill your time as constructively as you can, Lee was spot on in the post above.
And do, really, think about talking to someone about it.
You'll be alright, my thoughts are with you.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2002, 09:10:51 AM »
dawg luk at it like this, if ya commit suicide, what gonna happen next? ya dont know right? it cud be some gud shit or it cud be worse than whats happenin in ya life at the moment, ya get me? so dawg, keep graftin n strugglin ya way outta this hole man cuz it there always light at the end of the tunnel...some tunnels are just nigger than others. i mean ya life me be shitty today, and peeps will tell ya 'well ya neva know whats gonna happen tomorrow' and even though thats true, ya think like, well what could change in one day, well the simple fact is it aint gonna change in a day dawg, it may take a while, but anythin is worse than killin ya self man, theres no point throwin in the towel, we al go through struggles in life, ya just gotta come out on top and if ya try hard enough ya will, trust me. just do the things that keep ya happy, calm peaceful and things should soon get better.......JUST DONT COMMIT SUICIDE MAN!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2002, 09:13:14 AM »
LOLOLOL, I mean some tunnels are bigger than other tunnels.not some tunnels are nigger than other tunnels!!!lol
shit that was funny readin it back to myself

Sub-Z

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2002, 10:02:28 AM »
yo infinite deep shit there couldnt agree and feel ya more......i respect even more everytime u spit knowledge like this

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2002, 10:07:24 AM »
^^ Yeah, I was wonderin'.   I thought you were saying some tunnels are darker than others, LOL... god... ^^^

Yeah, N-Imy, lots of good advice on this thread.  I've got a psychology degree, so if you ever wanna talk about it, gimme a buzz online screen name "TheyCallMeTrauma".  

Just remember, if you commit suicide, they won, you know.  You gotta fight back, be a man, stand tall and overcome your obstacles.  You can do it.  Brother I just lost my dad, who I loved more than anybody alive in april, and i'm right here, and I ain't goin' nowhere.  You can do the same thing.  Good luck, man.  

.:N-Imy:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2002, 11:03:14 AM »
thanx for the advice ya'll, I appreciate and I will try to use it and keep my head up.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your father Trauma. RIP

Peace ~1~
N-Imy - Incipient  {[link=http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=fouroneone;action=display;num=1010196585]Click Here[/link] for details}

"I believe that everything you do bad comes back to you. So everything that I do that's bad I'm going to suffer for it. But in my heart, I believe what I'm doing is right. So I feel like I'm going to heaven" - Tupac {June 1996}

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2002, 12:24:37 PM »
yo infinite deep shit there couldnt agree and feel ya more......i respect even more everytime u spit knowledge like this

And I respect you back to the same degree

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2015, 04:35:54 PM »
infinite droppin that knowledge brodie

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2015, 08:36:52 AM »
I remember writing this.... and I am speakin on some real shit (which nobody gives a fucc about at the forum anymore cause all ya'll only into bitch shit, but anyway, I'm going to keep bringing the real, last man standing like Daz on Death Row in 98', anyway...)

...but it's true that growing up you kind of feel like you are a big fish in a small pond.  Then one day when I was 18 I remember I was walking thru the halls at my junior college and it hit me that, "nobody here knows you and don't nobody give a fucc about you".  there were all these every day mufuckaz and I didn't know none of them either...

So that kind of tripped me out at first.  I was totally unprepared for such a realization at the time.  Later I kind of learned all the benefits of being a single individual in a world of 7 billion.  About the beauty in anonymity, and how to create your own world, especially after reading the Libertarian classic "How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World" by Harry Browne in 2007
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

The following users thanked this post: Teddy Loc

Semi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2015, 06:52:05 PM »
Who knew one day you would be a controversial ass wiper at century village with your JUCO degree. The prophet Elijah is rolling around in his grave ficca.
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #27 on: May 04, 2015, 06:05:39 AM »
Who knew one day you would be a controversial ass wiper at century village with your JUCO degree. The prophet Elijah is rolling around in his grave ficca.

Actually I live in the most populated Muslim country in the whole world now, have a BA degree, and wiping asses got me 6 months in Africa and paid my way thru school.... but spin it however you want...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2015, 06:07:49 AM by Infinite aka Mekkan Refugee manifest »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Semi

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2015, 11:33:12 AM »
Quit lying ficca Boko Haram and Isis turned down your application too white.
DONT FORGET THAT I HAVE AN IP LOG OF NAMES DATES AND LOCATIONS, DALE...DATA MINING ON MINES

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2015, 11:45:19 AM »

Actually I live in the most populated Muslim country in the whole world now, have a BA degree, and wiping asses got me 6 months in Africa and paid my way thru school.... but spin it however you want...

Are you in Indonesia?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin