Author Topic: Darkxs N Sccit - Stay Shinin/You All Love Our Rhymin/Stop Lyin...  (Read 916 times)

Sccit

Sccit:
Scientifically engineered to outrap my opponent
Disassemble each component, stayin in the moment
Roamin the streets like cell phone minutes
Spittin raps harder than ya tail bone hittin
Salivatin all over the track like a thirsty k9
Hittin with more precision than james worthy baseline
U cocky kids done lost a rib from body hits
Sccit stay hollow like the muthafuckin Karate Kid
Lots a blood pumpin from my heart, even whem im play rhymin
There’s more darkness in the universe, but we gotta stay shinin

DARKXS:
Ready, set, go, all I got is three lines to spit, three stacks of cheese
Right inside my own home, under the bed, right by my dome
Make a call to my bitch so I can bone, while she chokes off this candy off its cone
She shut off the lights, she wanted it hard she wanted ruff, she preferred a Darx
Ice Ice baby, play so nicely & so kindly & no closing eyes blindly, you’re a freak mildly
Took a thiz with me to Vegas last weekend, I got a lotta head from fine ass bitches
Hitting stogies & sherm blunts, don’t ask the bitch questions just do what you wants
Welcoming all bitches to Darx’s World, where you’re guaranteed not to thrive
You ain’t Kaiser Perm. You ain’t gonna survive, so I impregnate one of your 9 lives
Like a ranaway cat trying to eat and smoke fat while taking trash talking to his level
Like taking a shovel, diggin’ til tired, like a traveling salesman sole survivor

Sccit

Re: Darkxs N Sccit - Stay Shinin/You All Love Our Rhymin/Stop Lyin...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 09:28:21 PM »
Darkxs last flow :'(

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:32:09 PM »
^pathetic....and yea, darkxs was in a fatal accident a couple weeks back, dipshit.

Bananas

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2010, 05:12:17 PM »
yea, darkxs was in a fatal accident a couple weeks back, dipshit.

lol oh shit, he didn't die on that motor trike of his did he?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 07:47:36 PM »
Any talking shit on Lights will be deleted as long as it's on a board I am a mod on. I might have differences too, but be respectful.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2010, 01:29:41 PM »
Any talking shit on Lights will be deleted as long as it's on a board I am a mod on. I might have differences too, but be respectful.

Is he even dead for real? And people still talk shit about Michael Jackson...Elvis...Hitler...etc. I never bought into the idea that you have to respect somebody who you didnt respect when they were alive...just cus they dead now. And chances are he aint even dead anyways
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 02:34:27 PM »
^pathetic....and yea, darkxs was in a fatal accident a couple weeks back, dipshit.

Whoa dude, whats with name calls??

there was a different post above that he called the person pathetic for dissing Lights.

Is he even dead for real? And people still talk shit about Michael Jackson...Elvis...Hitler...etc. I never bought into the idea that you have to respect somebody who you didnt respect when they were alive...just cus they dead now. And chances are he aint even dead anyways

Well, this is arguable, but as a mod, I have never tolerated talk about people that just died. I erased people talking shit on Lise Lefteye Lopez, and I'll erase shit talk on Lights. If he is death, then we can at least have some respect for his friends on the board, Elior and Rocky. Now if this is all a lie, no one will hit them harder than me, trust. But I do believe them, so out of respect to them I will not allow insults as long as I'm a mod. If anyone disagrees they can take it up to Rud or Jome or Nima and they can do what they do.

Bananas

« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 02:47:59 PM »

Well, this is arguable, but as a mod, I have never tolerated talk about people that just died. I erased people talking shit on Lise Lefteye Lopez, and I'll erase shit talk on Lights. If he is death, then we can at least have some respect for his friends on the board, Elior and Rocky. Now if this is all a lie, no one will hit them harder than me, trust. But I do believe them, so out of respect to them I will not allow insults as long as I'm a mod. If anyone disagrees they can take it up to Rud or Jome or Nima and they can do what they do.

What if he isn't really dead? What if he comes back and lyrically rapes you on elements for being soft? You will have been embarrassed by the LAMB crew. Something that never happens.

Laisse Faire partner, let what is said, be said. Anything else would be un-American.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 10:02:04 AM »
You know what I find sad, is that at least BANANAS did a heartfelt tribute.  LIGHTS' supposed BFFL Elior is too busy manning up and handling shit to even drop some legendary bars for his fallen comrade. 

Where you at Elior?

westsiderider323

« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2010, 10:16:26 AM »
You know what I find sad, is that at least BANANAS did a heartfelt tribute.  LIGHTS' supposed BFFL Elior is too busy manning up and handling shit to even drop some legendary bars for his fallen comrade. 

Where you at Elior?

mourning

Lady Queen

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
love is so distant and so devine
the love I had with you is fine
the angels mus have taught you that
heavens love most devine

The angels have you now,
I know this and bow
the love that took you is the same that gave
and for you this I am brave

so know this and know true
I was taught to love because of you

heavens colors..................

when the angels softly play
this heavens guest may take days
knowing that if he leaves
his freinds/family will greive
a death that is not right
a question of how much bright
work went into killing the king
of rap-to get his money
because they couldn't see
an angel at the wheel?
they saw a black money w/money
when you can't see the beauty
of someone who God makes
then others heart will break
and they just made a mistake
you kill someone you made God mad
this angel that Heaven has........
COPY/PASTE <EMBED> URL FROM YOUTUBE INTO THE FLASH CODE.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/killumcub#p/f/18/RZUq6N7Gx1c">Cool it Now</a><br>
-- YOU CAN ADJUST THE DEFAULT 200,200 VIDEO DIMENSION TO ANY SIZE.
---COPY PASTE INTO SIG.

<a href="http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://htttp://www.youtube.com/v/qrO4YZeyl0I&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1</a>