Author Topic: A way to revive DubCC  (Read 1017 times)

westsiderider323

Re: A way to revive DubCC
« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2010, 05:06:58 PM »
didn't even read the other posts but the key to reviving this site would be to widen the scope from just hip hop/r and b

West Coast music in reality is far more diverse than criminally themed hip hop.

in fact, one could argue that the more important west coast music in the last ten years, unlike the ten years before it, is not hip hop.

a lot of west coast heads ain't here anymore because this site's all hip hop and west coast heads are not totally hip hop anymore.

hip hop fans ain't here because they perceive it as a 'west coast' site and a. they're not only about west coast hip hop and b.the west coast has not been the zeitgeist of hip hop for a long time.

i have more thoughts and articles to spin on the subject if anyone gives a shit...catch me at jointreview.blogspot.com for my reviews on music, movies, comics, weed and more and tanjint.blogspot.com for my political rants, societal commentary and such....

-T

dubcc doesnt need any hippity hoppity bullshit

what dubcc needs is a live web stream of elano being executed
that would be cool

saddam hussein style

Elano

« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2010, 02:34:50 AM »
what dubcc needs is a live web stream of my mother being gangbanged

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2010, 04:38:07 AM »
what dubcc needs is a live web stream of elano being executed

westsiderider323

« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2010, 08:20:15 AM »

queen style

Elano

« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2010, 10:14:44 AM »

westsiderider323

« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »

how many dicks you think she can take at once?

Elano

« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2010, 11:23:01 AM »

your mother ? 10  :D

westsiderider323

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2010, 01:29:46 PM »

your mother ? 10  :D

LOL your mother takes like 34653423541234234325423426534547465745643238567567 and not including your daddy cuz accordin to your mother he aint man enough

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2010, 01:42:36 PM »
This gets my vote for gayest ebeef of the year.

Tanjential

• Hip Hop Hippie
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • California Livin' - Murs and Me
« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2010, 01:57:37 PM »
didn't even read the other posts but the key to reviving this site would be to widen the scope from just hip hop/r and b

in fact, one could argue that the more important west coast music in the last ten years, unlike the ten years before it, is not hip hop.

a lot of west coast heads ain't here anymore because this site's all hip hop and west coast heads are not totally hip hop anymore.

hip hop fans ain't here because they perceive it as a 'west coast' site and a. they're not only about west coast hip hop and b.the west coast has not been the zeitgeist of hip hop for a long time.

i have more thoughts and articles to spin on the subject if anyone gives a shit...catch me at jointreview.blogspot.com for my reviews on music, movies, comics, weed and more and tanjint.blogspot.com for my political rants, societal commentary and such....

-T

Who are you?

-T

Fee Fie Foe Fum; somethin' stank and I want some.

My hip-hop group The West Coast Avengers @

westcoastavengers.com

@tanjintwiggy and @westcoastavengers on Instagram

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2010, 04:01:00 PM »
what tha dubb needs iz a place 4 females to come to to post up model work and such.  niggaz gotta make a lane 4 females to come in on here.  and i don't wanna sound like a perv but age and location on them would be a nice start.  i'm surprised that a live chat hasn't been integrated on this site already.  

and if u ain't vibin' wit this gangsta shit that meanz u just ain't goin' thru it tha hood way.  everybody got they own strugglez but alotta this 2009/2010 music that's been comin' out is suthing 2 tha soul.

dubcc is a good alibi  ;) :D :) :o 8)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2010, 04:02:40 PM by evrywer i go i c nygaz kyln nygaz 25 2 lyf if jus kyl a nyga »

Muhfukka

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2010, 04:01:16 PM »

-T

Who are you?

-T
you can write all these gay forum and blog articles but cant read my username? i am a dubcc poster by the name of muhfukka you prediabetic hippy

Muhfukka

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2010, 04:02:15 PM »
for real this whole beef is an elano

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2010, 04:03:02 PM »
for real this whole beef is an elano

agree'd

Muhfukka

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2010, 04:03:30 PM »
what tha dubb needs iz a place 4 females to come to to post up model work and such.  niggaz gotta make a lane 4 females to come in on here.  and i don't wanna sound like a perv but age and location on them would be a nice start.  i'm surprised that a live chat hasn't been integrated on this site already.  

and if u ain't vibin' wit this gangsta shit that meanz u just ain't goin' thru it tha hood way.  everybody got they own strugglez but alotta this 2009/2010 music that's been comin' out is suthing 2 tha soul.

dubcc is a good alibi  ;) :D :) :o 8)
hahahaha goddamn you are a loser radiotube, you should die