Author Topic: ya'll got kids??  (Read 913 times)

Muhfukka

Re: ya'll got kids??
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »
i have a couple aborted kids but i dont know where they are

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2010, 04:52:56 PM »
2 1/2 yr old daughter. And yeah...it changes you for real.  I stay my ass at home a lot more now.

a lot of niggas are more cautious after they have kids. they don't do the same shit they did and some niggas even get the fucc out the hood. it's pathetic.

westsiderider323

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2010, 04:58:26 PM »
2 1/2 yr old daughter. And yeah...it changes you for real.  I stay my ass at home a lot more now.

a lot of niggas are more cautious after they have kids. they don't do the same shit they did and some niggas even get the fucc out the hood. it's pathetic.

you got any illegitimate kids?

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2010, 05:08:55 PM »

yeah and more than one.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2010, 01:15:43 PM »

lol yeah right.  Aint nothin good about stayin in the hood if u dont have to.  I knew that shit long ago.  Im tryna live.  Fuck walkin around all day, pockets fulla lint, beat up dickiez, dusty ass chucks lookin like flat tires...Im bool on it homie C-Blue.  You can eat good, and still keep it G at the same time my nig...   8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2010, 01:26:59 PM »
Lol @ some of the replies n here
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

westsiderider323

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 01:31:13 PM »

yeah and more than one.

fuck child support too

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2010, 11:18:14 PM »

lol yeah right.  Aint nothin good about stayin in the hood if u dont have to.  I knew that shit long ago.  Im tryna live.  Fuck walkin around all day, pockets fulla lint, beat up dickiez, dusty ass chucks lookin like flat tires...Im bool on it homie C-Blue.  You can eat good, and still keep it G at the same time my nig...   8)

True. Better yourself for the next generation, break that cycle.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #23 on: June 25, 2010, 07:26:42 PM »
No kids and don't plan on having any no time soon.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: June 25, 2010, 07:42:03 PM »
pshhh im still a kid myself, a grown ass kid.

« Reply #25 on: June 25, 2010, 07:42:38 PM »

So u think  :firedevil:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #26 on: June 25, 2010, 07:45:07 PM »

Dont take this wrong, Im not dissin u.  But every person Ive ever known that called themself a grown ass kid....was really just an immature ass adult lol

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #27 on: June 25, 2010, 07:54:07 PM »

Dont take this wrong, Im not dissin u.  But every person Ive ever known that called themself a grown ass kid....was really just an immature ass adult lol
im actually not immature at all, but i like to hold on to my inner child, so ill clown here and there, but immaturity is subjectiv as hell so, w/e

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2010, 11:40:55 AM »

I wouldn't have sex with you if you had a strap on ;D
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2010, 12:22:54 PM »

I wouldn't have sex with you if you had a strap on ;D

can I get some e-pussy?