Author Topic: ya'll got kids??  (Read 912 times)

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
Re: ya'll got kids??
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2010, 12:43:22 AM »
i gotta 8 month old son. it changes life for real. alot less sleep. but i wouldnt change a thing

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 06:52:54 AM »
I GOT A 3 YEAR OLD SON BUT CANT BRING HIM OVER TO MOM DUKES HOUSE CUZ HE IS HALF BLACK.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 10:33:23 AM »
^LMAO hey supreme...hi sweeti

Whats up Mesa, long time no see
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 11:27:54 AM »
WHAT SUPREME I GET NO WHATS UP, JUST BCUZ I MADE A JOKE ABOUT YOU LIKE 10 YEARS AGO.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 11:30:26 AM »
WHAT SUPREME I GET NO WHATS UP, JUST BCUZ I MADE A JOKE ABOUT YOU LIKE 10 YEARS AGO.

U never said whats up to me and ur under an alias. Who r u?
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 11:54:48 AM »
SUPREME ILL TELL YOU AT SHAKEYS (HINT)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 02:08:51 PM »
Damn supreme b gettin all the heads up n here..supreme b makin all the heads come 2 tha yard 
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2010, 04:06:14 PM »
Damn supreme b gettin all the heads up n here..supreme b makin all the heads come 2 tha yard 

Its what happens when you have a board full of dudes (most of which, dont see females too often in real life).  You can imagine why she took her picture down lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2010, 04:29:54 PM »
I CAN IMAGINE WHY YOU SAVED HER PICTURE ON YOUR HARD DRIVE

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2010, 04:57:11 PM »
I CAN IMAGINE WHY YOU SAVED HER PICTURE ON YOUR HARD DRIVE

naw not quite
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2010, 08:58:52 PM »
LMFAO

+1

« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2010, 10:25:59 AM »
ever since the disastrous forum fail of chill spot we've sort of drifted apart. but babi you've always been gifted at art, and pimpin your body parts . but even moreso the death of west coast rydaz. you've been MIA, and i don't mean vacationing in florida  with mr. midas.but i can understand cause you were needing those chips badly.so you calling all those tricks Daddy , rolling with mexican crips in their CADDY. making the homie BOX jealous and now he wanting to box fellas. but its all good in the hood he stood with them rock sellas.and you stay in Carson with there being a hit out on you? babi just pick up the phone boo. its a well known fact from those white to black that sell folks crack and their mama wanna bone you. so u can go to frisco and hold yo pistol as u meet ya man fernando. or you can wait for me, a real O.G on da N.E.T. and we can meet  in san fernando.been in many battles i've even seen battles die (looks up at the sky, RIP battleCry) so  i've got a voice of wars. just remember at the end of the day the choice is yours...

lol wtf

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #57 on: July 06, 2010, 07:18:37 AM »
DAM I MISS WCW!!!