Author Topic: Tash, E Swift and Kokane song that CaughtUp is trying to sell me for $3800  (Read 2221 times)

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

hook up the track

soon as im done mixing and mastering it ill put it on itunes n amazon.

LOL

You are no DJ. Your a forum busta!

And you ripped off Danny Boy and Kurupt, Clint. Need I say more? If you keep talking shit about people, I will pull your card myself Clint. You have a big fucking mouth, and all it does is get your ass in trouble. CaughtUp and I have had our beefs, but I respect him more than some guy who threatens to stab me with a pen and at least when he had some aliases, there was no gender change. No offense to you, but shut it and if you respond, I will put you on blast Clinton.

he also ripped off rahim

Well well WELL.

Rahim the Dream is now in the house.

LOL.

Look at these FAGS all coming out of the closet.

Danny Boy did NOT get ripped off. He took TOO LONG and did not fulfil what was REQUIRED, thats why he didn\'t get PAID.

As for Rahim. He did NONE of the scratching. Clint Dogg did ALL scratching at the end of the track which made the track so good. Rahim U arnt a REAL DJ.

ughhhh im not rahim retard im just stating the facts  ;)

StevenQBosell

Clint Dogg & J-Foxxx - MarkAss Forum Bustaz (31-01-2009)

Oh shit, this video had me dying, it's almost like a parody, but he's totally serious... and fella  in the background is either spaced or a tard. I'm going with retard status

MarshColin

clint dogg is 1 of the best dj artist ive heard in a long time so for those who r dissing him get over yrselfs and as for the idiot thats posing as him u wont get away with it grow up r u jealous r what u go clint best dj in australia luv ya xoxo

Clint, you aren\'t fooling anybody. Do you seriously think people are this fucking stupid to think this isn\'t you? Especially since you have been doing this same dumb shit for years. Do the world a favor, and off yourself.

To everyone on this forum I am getting told by a GOOD source

DJ Coma = another fake alias of Joshy Boy\'s

Joshy boy? Wtf are you talking about you nut. I've been on this forum for YEARS. You are stupid as fuck.

The fact that Clint Dogg and his 10 aliases are still allowed on this board is one reason why myself and everybody else don't take this site seriously. MODS DO YOUR JOB PLEASE!

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Oh shit, this video had me dying, it's almost like a parody, but he's totally serious... and fella  in the background is either spaced or a tard. I'm going with retard status

lmao  ;D

princessleahparsons

Oh shit, this video had me dying, it\'s almost like a parody, but he\'s totally serious... and fella  in the background is either spaced or a tard. I\'m going with retard status

StevenMarkASS is now in the HOUSE

Uhh Puhleeezzzzzz StevenMarkASS aka Sowfagg aka Manu aka Efickle Whitmore aka StevenQBosel aka 100 fuckheads with fake accounts all the same person.

Clint Dogg already dissed U last year =

2ND AND KILLER DISS TO STEVENMARKASS =

DTG Entertainment

Since Clint Dogg and his alternate personality can't seem to leave my inbox alone. I assume I will be making a call to ChiTownSounds, Danny Boy, as well as Mac Shawn. You can't hide out in that nursing home forever Clint Dogg.

Stop the BULLSHIT or you will be sorry.

Joshyboy U have nothing

U queer cunt

So what if U post a print shot

What does that prove?

It proves NOTHING

Forum FAG

DTG Entertainment

Seems like Clint Dogg is on his period....

FUCK OFF WITH YOUR THREATS, I DONT WANT THEM.

IVE BEEN TELLING THEM 4 AGES I AM NOT CLINT.

ASK CLINT URSELF.

BUT U R BEING TOO GAY ABOUT IT.

FUCK OFF AND DONT BOTHER TO REPLY BECAUSE I WONT CHAT AT THESE FORUMS ANYMORE BECAUSE OF GAY FAGGS LIKE YOU AND STEVENMARKASS BACCSTABING COCKS.

FUCK U.

Paul

This is so weird, i wish i never read it.
funkyfreshintheflesh

StevenQBosell

Oh shit, this video had me dying, it\'s almost like a parody, but he\'s totally serious... and fella  in the background is either spaced or a tard. I\'m going with retard status

StevenMarkASS is now in the HOUSE

Uhh Puhleeezzzzzz StevenMarkASS aka Sowfagg aka Manu aka Efickle Whitmore aka StevenQBosel aka 100 fuckheads with fake accounts all the same person.

Clint Dogg already dissed U last year =

2ND AND KILLER DISS TO STEVENMARKASS =

Umm... I don't know who you're talking about, but you're clearly paranoid, and for some reason feel you have to prove how awesome your music is ... but you don't really do anything, which is the funny part.  I'm not some euro guy you've had a problem with, so chill... look at my profile I've been here way before I even knew of your petty existence.

SMH if these west coast rappers are actually working with you. Look at your youtube videos; you're dissing people on forums.

That's pathetic. You get banned from a forum and you make a video about it?

Any way you look at Clint, you just take L's all day. Stop trying so fucking hard to be a "G." It's just not in you, and will never be in you.

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Funniest thread on Dubcnn. Made me glad to login today.

Clint Dogg pretending to be 2 girls is just priceless.

Muahahahahahaha.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

dapimpmane

• Lil Geezy
  • THIS MY MAN CLINT DOGG AND KOKANE NEW SONG
Funniest thread on Dubcnn. Made me glad to login today.

Clint Dogg pretending to be 2 girls is just priceless.

Muahahahahahaha.
  yo dude why u hatin so hard man  u have no life  u know u luv clint doooooogg
WWW.CLINTDOGG.TK   CHECK OUT HIS NEW SHIT
  check out this vid
 just to let yall know this is not clint, he doesn't even have an account on here so stop hatin
     FOR ALL YOU HATERS CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO
http://www.zshare.net/audio/78669270a2435547/]Ms.Toi
http://www.myspace.com/CStyleRecords

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
yo dude why u hatin so hard man  u have no life  u know u luv clint doooooogg

I am not hating, I am laughing at how retarded you are Clint. You make YouTube videos claiming people are using fake "aliases", when you are the worst person for doing it with your 30+ fake accounts (including girls LOL)

I heard that you, and J Foxx etc are retards that live in care home. SO I shouldnt laugh, I should feel sorry.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

ChiTownSoundz

• Lil Geezy
Since Clint Dogg and his alternate personality can't seem to leave my inbox alone. I assume I will be making a call to ChiTownSounds, Danny Boy, as well as Mac Shawn. You can't hide out in that nursing home forever Clint Dogg.

Stop the BULLSHIT or you will be sorry.

Joshyboy U have nothing

U queer cunt

So what if U post a print shot

What does that prove?

It proves NOTHING

Forum FAG

Did I hear my name? Yes... Yes I did! PrincessLeahParsons AKA Clint Dogg or whatever name your posting under today... I don't care how you slice it... you robbed DB! If I may quote your alter ego, PrincessLeahParsons, "thats why he didn\'t get PAID"   SO you ADMIT you robbed him... yet you STILL have a song featuring Danny Boy on your album? How is that? Danny said he agreed to do 2 songs for you as a hook up homie... You sent the deposit and he DID that 1st song for you... even LACED it more than you asked for when all you payed for was a hook!!! That 1 song ALONE is NOT worth the deposit.... But you got that song when we got the remaining $ to COMPLETE your payment. You sent a 2nd song but he asked for it in SONG MODE cause it was 1:30 (and from what I heard, possibly stolen)... and you never sent another song! SIMPLE.. right? That should have been the end of it! YOU gave up on sending him a 2nd song... So why would you cancel the paypal transaction for the remainder? I'm starting to believe that you intentionally did it... and that would make you a thief... as well as a whack ass artist! If you didn't want the 2nd song, the price would not have changed, so what makes you think that deposit is enough to pay for the one song?  I'm not worried about it tho... it is being handled thru the proper channels and if you haven't addressed it yet, you will be soon! My advice.... fix the paypal problem you created by canceling that payment or it could spell the end for C-Style Records.....

D Breezy

Did I hear my name? Yes... Yes I did! PrincessLeahParsons AKA Clint Dogg or whatever name your posting under today... I don't care how you slice it... you robbed DB! If I may quote your alter ego, PrincessLeahParsons, "thats why he didn\'t get PAID"   SO you ADMIT you robbed him... yet you STILL have a song featuring Danny Boy on your album? How is that? Danny said he agreed to do 2 songs for you as a hook up homie... You sent the deposit and he DID that 1st song for you... even LACED it more than you asked for when all you payed for was a hook!!! That 1 song ALONE is NOT worth the deposit.... But you got that song when we got the remaining $ to COMPLETE your payment. You sent a 2nd song but he asked for it in SONG MODE cause it was 1:30 (and from what I heard, possibly stolen)... and you never sent another song! SIMPLE.. right? That should have been the end of it! YOU gave up on sending him a 2nd song... So why would you cancel the paypal transaction for the remainder? I'm starting to believe that you intentionally did it... and that would make you a thief... as well as a whack ass artist! If you didn't want the 2nd song, the price would not have changed, so what makes you think that deposit is enough to pay for the one song?  I'm not worried about it tho... it is being handled thru the proper channels and if you haven't addressed it yet, you will be soon! My advice.... fix the paypal problem you created by canceling that payment or it could spell the end for C-Style Records.....

ill do u one better homie, how bout i call big c style and see what he thinks of some aussie fag tryin to illegally use his name. good luck comin to los angeles EVER if the word gets back to him lol 
Southern Cali Producer D Breezy

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqxEePe3NSCrYlYZrXzm0Pg
IG - @d_breezysounds
iTunes - https://music.apple.com/us/album/what-it-means/1591041892
Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/album/7cmg61kWV0NUZ3IqcuczoC

What It Means out now!! feat. Tash, Kokane, T.Kidd, Propain, Joel Q, Bo Roc, LBC Crew, and more

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

Did I hear my name? Yes... Yes I did! PrincessLeahParsons AKA Clint Dogg or whatever name your posting under today... I don't care how you slice it... you robbed DB! If I may quote your alter ego, PrincessLeahParsons, "thats why he didn\'t get PAID"   SO you ADMIT you robbed him... yet you STILL have a song featuring Danny Boy on your album? How is that? Danny said he agreed to do 2 songs for you as a hook up homie... You sent the deposit and he DID that 1st song for you... even LACED it more than you asked for when all you payed for was a hook!!! That 1 song ALONE is NOT worth the deposit.... But you got that song when we got the remaining $ to COMPLETE your payment. You sent a 2nd song but he asked for it in SONG MODE cause it was 1:30 (and from what I heard, possibly stolen)... and you never sent another song! SIMPLE.. right? That should have been the end of it! YOU gave up on sending him a 2nd song... So why would you cancel the paypal transaction for the remainder? I'm starting to believe that you intentionally did it... and that would make you a thief... as well as a whack ass artist! If you didn't want the 2nd song, the price would not have changed, so what makes you think that deposit is enough to pay for the one song?  I'm not worried about it tho... it is being handled thru the proper channels and if you haven't addressed it yet, you will be soon! My advice.... fix the paypal problem you created by canceling that payment or it could spell the end for C-Style Records.....

ill do u one better homie, how bout i call big c style and see what he thinks of some aussie fag tryin to illegally use his name. good luck comin to los angeles EVER if the word gets back to him lol  

WE ALL KNOW THE HE/SHE KANGAROO WILL NEVER SET FOOT IN THA USA FOR THAT MATTER...HE/SHE IS SCARED STR8 CAUSE HE/SHE TRYIN TO BE LIKE USA ARTIST/GANGSTAS & HE/SHE KNOWS THAT HE/SHE WILL NEVER EVER BE THAT