Author Topic: Why are american sports about so much Hype instead of actual game play??  (Read 1326 times)

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Up in Yo bitch iz where you might find me!

whatever man, ya'll are so full of shit and when u get proven wrong u have no comeback, just like the soccer arguments

let see if US can produce athletes if they didnt spend all this money and had all these facilities and programs...

When have you proven anybody wrong?? Havent seen it so far. Pretty much most people on here think youre an idiot lol.

And understand that the ahletes in America who participate in the most athletic sports, typically dont come from priviledged areas or families. They arent getting special facilities lol.  They get that shit once they have already made it to a certain level. A level where becoming a pro athlete is already on the horizon. Face it, not everybody is an athlete.  Also face the fact that, if athletics was graded on a curve...the Middle East would be that halfway retarded kid in the back of the class just helpin everyone elses grade out.

oh please every high school in america has facilities for basketball, football, soccer, etc..... in US high schools have alll types of gears for football teams, they have computers for teachers and shit, theres shit loads of money spent in schools with tax payer money, dont give me that crap idiot

and still with all that money, how can u let a dirty skinny eye-ranian dunk on shaq and knock down lebron?  haha

yeah most highschools have a basketball court, or a football field, or whatever. But those arent top notch facilities to create athletes..unless youre at a richer school which typically DONT have the top athletes. The kids are already athletic. The ones who excel, are athletes regardless of whether there is a basketball court or not at their school lol. Being an athlete is basically a gift. With what athletes earn, EVERYone would be one...if EVERYone was capable. Middle Easterners just arent really capable. Dont take it to heart man.

ya'll are not only stupid but bunch of DICK RIDERS TOO ....haha  

why are u guys so infatuated with big strong athelet men?  u just love seeing a big ol' manly man take care of another man dont ya faggot? it probably gets u off seeing sports on tv....sitting there with ur vaseline and nachos on the side

:tosser:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Well it's either watch high speed, hard hitting action or watch a bunch of homos fall down like they just got domed by a .50 Cal.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
NFL and MLB are boring as fuck. "soccer" is a great sport. the whole world agrees, except USA. dont have much more to say

Fraxxx

This thread hasn't been about the quality of certain sports, just about the way the media deals with it. What's the problem?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This thread hasn't been about the quality of certain sports, just about the way the media deals with it. What's the problem?

problem is some members got some kind of inferiority complex regarding the country of iran and the game of soccer, so any thread/post i make about anything they have to relate it to those two so they can feel better about their short comings in life...u can just ignore them, they're used to it  :)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
^ It's America vs The Rest, lol..... jk.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/gyygMti1QmE&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/gyygMti1QmE&amp;feature=related</a>

GET WITH IT. 8)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

problem is some members got some kind of inferiority complex regarding the country of iran and the game of soccer, so any thread/post i make about anything they have to relate it to those two so they can feel better about their short comings in life...u can just ignore them, they're used to it  :)

why would anyone have an inferiority complex regarding some loser ass country like Iran? lol. I just find it funny hearing you go on and on about American sports, when typically America has the worlds best athletes...and youre Iranian lol. Youre from a country known for what?? Ive never known an athletic Persian in my fuckin life lol You guys are good at running liquor stores tho....keep that up.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Cus the thread starter has establised himself in this section as a complete idiot. He just likes to take shots at American sports anytime he can, but is completely ignorant about the sports....and even sounds ignorant about the Sport he loves. He has started multiple arguments in this section, and isnt able to defend his points ever.  I can handle different opinions, that all good. But I dont deal well with stupidity...so this faggot is hard to deal with.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

why would anyone have an inferiority complex regarding some loser ass country like Iran? lol. I just find it funny hearing you go on and on about American sports, when typically America has the worlds best athletes...and youre Iranian lol. Youre from a country known for what?? Ive never known an athletic Persian in my fuckin life lol You guys are good at running liquor stores tho....keep that up.

& blowing up buidlings.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Cuz it sells lol
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Cus the thread starter has establised himself in this section as a complete idiot. He just likes to take shots at American sports anytime he can, but is completely ignorant about the sports....and even sounds ignorant about the Sport he loves. He has started multiple arguments in this section, and isnt able to defend his points ever.  I can handle different opinions, that all good. But I dont deal well with stupidity...so this faggot is hard to deal with.

ya i have yet to hear any intelligent rebuttal from u fools  ::)

u aint got nothing!  

stop being an attention whore and hijack every thread to talk about your inferiority complex  :D

Cus the thread starter has establised himself in this section as a complete idiot. He just likes to take shots at American sports anytime he can, but is completely ignorant about the sports....and even sounds ignorant about the Sport he loves. He has started multiple arguments in this section, and isnt able to defend his points ever.  I can handle different opinions, that all good. But I dont deal well with stupidity...so this faggot is hard to deal with.

u aint got nothing!  

stop being an attention whore and hijack every thread to talk about your inferiority complex  :D

In case your Persian ass didnt realize, youre on a Westcoast Hip Hop message board...American culture. None of us are on a Persian message board.

OG Hack Wilson

Cus the thread starter has establised himself in this section as a complete idiot. He just likes to take shots at American sports anytime he can, but is completely ignorant about the sports....and even sounds ignorant about the Sport he loves. He has started multiple arguments in this section, and isnt able to defend his points ever.  I can handle different opinions, that all good. But I dont deal well with stupidity...so this faggot is hard to deal with.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

IRAN iz Gangsta!

• Muthafuckin' Don!

u aint got nothing!  

In case your Persian ass didnt realize, youre on a Westcoast Hip Hop message board...American culture. None of us are on a Persian message board.

i love american culture, i just dont like the gay parts of it and ignorant people like u

its cuz of people like u that the world thinks/knows americans are dumb idiots and u keep proving them right. haha