Author Topic: KRS one schooling motherfuckers, says he made wayne cry.  (Read 696 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: KRS one schooling motherfuckers, says he made wayne cry.
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2010, 07:29:53 PM »
^^^lmao! if it offendz u then don't let it.  what am i supposed 2 care.  i am a greedy nigga boy who wants all the money in the world, u damn right.  

look i like KRS1 and what he stands 4 but I'm not gonna sit here and be "educated" every single time the man opens his mouth, he can save that shit for Sunday School... better yet why doesn't he go 2 tha worst high school in the US and become the Principal (real talk) if he wants to educate the uneducated.  

Like i said, i respect my man but everytime he opens his mouth it's like blah blah blah and i know more than u about hiphop bcuz i'm KRS1 and I was a pioneer, u don't hear the homie Run blastin off about dumb shit everytime (whenever that is lol) about the generation.  krs just gets old with that "lettme huff and puff and show these yung punks wassup" type shit, i think he's still a little bitter about what happend 2 his son that's all.

Did you even read the interview?

Usually when you agree with someone, you don't rip on them..  

Are you disagreeing with most of the shit he said in the interview?  If you're not, appreciate the dude's opinion and stop hating.

KRS ONE INTERVIEWS > ANY INTERVIEW BY LIL WAYNE, KANYE WEST, ETC.

And it's not an old thing, it's a mindstate.  And sometime's you gotta get old before you fall into that mindstate. 

i feel u but in every1 of his interviews he's always ranting and throwing out big names 4 attention so people can associate his name with the current stars of the game.  it's like he's tryna get promo off of talking about the celebrities of the game rather than other shit.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2010, 07:56:14 PM »
i can care less what anybody says, to me this is the greatest mc in HIP HOP of all time,from all the elements,i can give a fucc about the corporate shit,and if you are a fan why does that mean something to you anyway you ain't getting paid off the shit unless you are bootlegging it, even when this equal dissed my idol tho i didn't think his song was better i still kept it networth and admitted it was knot, and i would rather hear him talk then these new equals who only think about the chipper jones who also let some craccer or jew tell them whats hot, this guy is an icon in hip hop,yet most of these fans today would rather let jimmy iovine butt fucc them then hear him speak smh @ alot of these new lames, thanks for post'n petey yell

Respect

but i don't think there's anybody in the world who let's a corporation (or Jimmy Iovine in this matter) decide what's hot.  Singles r 1 thing but tha album is pretty much all up to tha artist unless that artist iz strickly 4 profit purposes (like The Shop Boyz or somethin).

ay you would be surprised by what these new artist would do to please they "massa's", before he cracc'd a "whip" on em to act right
now he just got to put em in a expensive rental "whip" and they'll do what ever he likes  yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2010, 09:02:59 PM »
i can care less what anybody says, to me this is the greatest mc in HIP HOP of all time,from all the elements,i can give a fucc about the corporate shit,and if you are a fan why does that mean something to you anyway you ain't getting paid off the shit unless you are bootlegging it, even when this equal dissed my idol tho i didn't think his song was better i still kept it networth and admitted it was knot, and i would rather hear him talk then these new equals who only think about the chipper jones who also let some craccer or jew tell them whats hot, this guy is an icon in hip hop,yet most of these fans today would rather let jimmy iovine butt fucc them then hear him speak smh @ alot of these new lames, thanks for post'n petey yell

Respect

but i don't think there's anybody in the world who let's a corporation (or Jimmy Iovine in this matter) decide what's hot.  Singles r 1 thing but tha album is pretty much all up to tha artist unless that artist iz strickly 4 profit purposes (like The Shop Boyz or somethin).

ay you would be surprised by what these new artist would do to please they "massa's", before he cracc'd a "whip" on em to act right
now he just got to put em in a expensive rental "whip" and they'll do what ever he likes  yell

doesn't everybody want respect from their elders.  it really don't mean shit, i'm just talking about the person

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2010, 05:40:15 AM »
Everywhere i go...he wants 2 school wayne tpain etc..so this is his school
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2010, 04:42:11 PM »

Respect

but i don't think there's anybody in the world who let's a corporation (or Jimmy Iovine in this matter) decide what's hot.  Singles r 1 thing but tha album is pretty much all up to tha artist unless that artist iz strickly 4 profit purposes (like The Shop Boyz or somethin).

now he just got to put em in a expensive rental "whip" and they'll do what ever he likes  yell

doesn't everybody want respect from their elders.  it really don't mean shit, i'm just talking about the person

it's different i'm talking about your boss that white man or that jew who dictates to you what you should say tho he never lived the life himself/herself, respecting your elders is cool but if they ain't lived it they should shut the fucc up it's that simple yell

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2010, 04:54:34 PM »
it's different i'm talking about your boss that white man or that jew who dictates to you what you should say tho he never lived the life himself/herself, respecting your elders is cool but if they ain't lived it they should shut the fucc up it's that simple yell

why do people assume EVERY rapper that grew up 2 be a PopStar is fake or never lived that life and every rapper that hasn't reached that status is way more authentic and has lived that life?  see it's 1 thing to give constructive critisizm or speak your mind but making a living off of that bcuz you're not who you once used 2 be is another and that's what KRS1 has been doing 4 tha longest.  It's like son just drop a hot record and shut tha fuck up and MAKE everybody shut tha fuck up and respect you like that again.  He keeps trying 2 pull out his OG Pass and use it but it's like son, do something.  

Even old headz gotta show they ass out here every once in a while, whether they cake up big and buy a new bangin ass ride or house or get drunk at a bar and stomp tha shit outta some nigga (prefferibly younger than him IMO) and show everybody he's still king of the jungle, show everybody he's still top dogg and cant nobody fuck wit him.   KRS1 ain't doin that, that's why he tried 2 check Wayne b4 Wayne was gonna wreck that azz or make him look like an old fart, KRS ain't stupid, he knew what waz about 2 happen if he didn't try 2 handle the situation and all Wayne did was show his respect but really he was going to get in that azz a little and pull his card but obviously Wayne ain't disrespectful like that.

When KRS1 does something relevant to today that blows up whether it's a song, organization/charity, whatever and that shit really jumps off and bcomez household then KRS can act like he's acting now, other than that dude needs to shut tha fuck up and do his thing (whatever that iz).  Like i said, u don't see Run tryna pull anybody's card or call out namez for attention (and they pretty much on tha same status even tho RunDMC got a little more pull).  It's really some sucker shit foreal.  What about the niggas he's supposidly sonnin back around tha way or in his everyday life, y is he always callin out tha big names... shit is just corny foreal.  He knew what people were gonna talk about when he did this interview.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 04:57:06 PM by evrywer i go i c nygaz kyln nygaz 25 2 lyf if jus kyl a nyga »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2010, 05:18:32 PM »

why do people assume EVERY rapper that grew up 2 be a PopStar is fake or never lived that life and every rapper that hasn't reached that status is way more authentic and has lived that life?  see it's 1 thing to give constructive critisizm or speak your mind but making a living off of that bcuz you're not who you once used 2 be is another and that's what KRS1 has been doing 4 tha longest.  It's like son just drop a hot record and shut tha fuck up and MAKE everybody shut tha fuck up and respect you like that again.  He keeps trying 2 pull out his OG Pass and use it but it's like son, do something.  

Even old headz gotta show they ass out here every once in a while, whether they cake up big and buy a new bangin ass ride or house or get drunk at a bar and stomp tha shit outta some nigga (prefferibly younger than him IMO) and show everybody he's still king of the jungle, show everybody he's still top dogg and cant nobody fuck wit him.   KRS1 ain't doin that, that's why he tried 2 check Wayne b4 Wayne was gonna wreck that azz or make him look like an old fart, KRS ain't stupid, he knew what waz about 2 happen if he didn't try 2 handle the situation and all Wayne did was show his respect but really he was going to get in that azz a little and pull his card but obviously Wayne ain't disrespectful like that.

When KRS1 does something relevant to today that blows up whether it's a song, organization/charity, whatever and that shit really jumps off and bcomez household then KRS can act like he's acting now, other than that dude needs to shut tha fuck up and do his thing (whatever that iz).  Like i said, u don't see Run tryna pull anybody's card or call out namez for attention (and they pretty much on tha same status even tho RunDMC got a little more pull).  It's really some sucker shit foreal.  What about the niggas he's supposidly sonnin back around tha way or in his everyday life, y is he always callin out tha big names... shit is just corny foreal.  He knew what people were gonna talk about when he did this interview.

you totally missed my point about what artist would do to please they massa's, i stepped away from krs with it,saying these artist will succ dicc and give up they ass just to be in the lime light today, and why be under a white man or a jew when you started this shit? it all comes down to leader ship,follow the jayz model and get paid well for a nigga and feel you made it, the benchmark for these rappers today is a fucc'n bently instead of control of they own destiny.

bacc to krs he will always be looked at as a legend by those who are "really" down with the culture, may not mean nothing from mainstream perspective but to those who live it,it means alot, i'd never bow down to kris but i would always give him his just due and way more then run anyday yell

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 05:53:55 PM »
I actually agree with a lot of what radiotube is saying. Respect the man for his legacy and his contributions to hip hop, doesn't mean you have to respect everything that comes out of his mouth nowadays. He's really not any more qualified to speak on hip hop than any other of the OGs, even though he pretends like he is.

Anyway, it ain't like he's a saint. KRS-One is partially to blame for the whole gangstafied posturing that exists nowadays. What he did to P.M. Dawn was fucked up. This is an interesting read: http://www.unkut.com/2006/08/krs-one-hip-hop-sucks-because-of-you/

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2010, 06:07:12 PM »
man y'all forgetting that this man was involved in all stages of hip hop,yall just keep thinking "rapping" it's so much more then that, this guy goes and speaks about the aspects of the cultures all over,and alot of the "OG'S" have not done that, he's not selling his ass just for the money, and like he said when he was claiming he was the best he had to battle the known best at the time melle mell LIVE! none of that for tv and radio awareness bullshit but networth hip hop style and he won! the same way fans cream they pants over nas besting jayz in a battle is what he did to mell before the mainstream hype,but since muthafuccas wasn't down with hip hop in those times (or wasn't born) they want to act like it's nothing, i mean he spear headed one of the greatest collabs in the history of hip hop SELF DESTRUCTION! yeah i too agree that throwing pm dawn off the stage was a bully move and i know he wouldn't have done that shit to say a freedom williams or turbo b,but he felt dude wasn't do no favors for hip hop so he tossed his fat ass off stage hahaha, for the record pm dawn had a couple of dope songs and beats. but i think if someone did this to some rappers yall don't like now yall would cheer the shit be honest about it. and also if you are turned off by his arrogance you don't have to believe and sit through everything he says,cause in reality he's extremely long winded hahah,but bottom line until someone does more for the culture (and i ain't talking bout that bullshit jayz does) you can't put them over this equal it's that simple,and he is not even my favorite but i got to keep it networth yell

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 07:21:46 PM »

you totally missed my point about what artist would do to please they massa's, i stepped away from krs with it,saying these artist will succ dicc and give up they ass just to be in the lime light today, and why be under a white man or a jew when you started this shit? it all comes down to leader ship,follow the jayz model and get paid well for a nigga and feel you made it, the benchmark for these rappers today is a fucc'n bently instead of control of they own destiny.

bacc to krs he will always be looked at as a legend by those who are "really" down with the culture, may not mean nothing from mainstream perspective but to those who live it,it means alot, i'd never bow down to kris but i would always give him his just due and way more then run anyday yell

niggaz ain't kissin' them 80's ass niggaz Asses anymore lol.  It waz possible back in 07 and before but nowadayz if u waznt rockin n tha 90's like that then you're pretty much a nobody.  Not like a nobody in a sense of they a loser or whatever but like a nobody in a sense of "ok you had ur run and we respect u but go sit in tha bleechers and cheer on nigga and shut tha fuck up if u ain't got nothin good 2 say".  I'm tellin' u, dusty ass larry holmes ass niggaz ain't at tha top of the Board anymore, they cool but everybody can't be Bill Russell or Dr. J or Magic or Bird.  And that's what's wrong wit KRS, he was cool back in tha mid 90's when he was on that Top of the Board shit but he's wack now.  

And my nigga, not everybody is controlled by the bitch ass white man or a funky ass Jew, most niggaz get paper how they wanna, people know what sell, everybody ain't comin' in tha game like "yeah i'm comin' off my Talib shit", niggaz is smart, they know what to sell AND THEY WANT TO SELL IT (and there's nothing wrong with that at all).  there's nothing wrong with wanting a ferrari and a mansion, shit, i'd do just about anything 2 get me some of dat, even sing in autotune with a jonas brothers feature.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2010, 07:30:28 PM »
but bottom line until someone does more for the culture (and i ain't talking bout that bullshit jayz does) you can't put them over this equal it's that simple,and he is not even my favorite but i got to keep it networth yell

Russell Simmons has always done it better and with more class than KRS1 has.  and 2 be completely honest, i could give a fuck about KRS vs Melly Mell.  i mean i'm sure (i know) tha shit was hot back then but it wasn't the greatest battle.  there's been plenty of better battles than that even if it was one of the original (first) hip hop battles.  I gotta keep it real, Rick Ross and 50 Cent was way more entertaining than that, and i'm not even saying that bcuz that's from "my generation".  

When i think of KRS1 the phrase "talkin loud but ain't sayin nothin" comes to mind.  Yeah i know who he is and what he does and WHAT ROLE HE PLAYS but he's still some shit, i could care less about what he's sayin.  he just needs to shut tha fuck up and do somethin GOOD besides chastize everybody that didn't come from his era.  it's like he's tryna prove something but he acts like he ain't got nothing 2 prove.  i admire inspirational people but tha way dude carries himself he just loses all his respect.

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2010, 07:55:57 AM »
but bottom line until someone does more for the culture (and i ain't talking bout that bullshit jayz does) you can't put them over this equal it's that simple,and he is not even my favorite but i got to keep it networth yell

Russell Simmons has always done it better and with more class than KRS1 has.  and 2 be completely honest, i could give a fuck about KRS vs Melly Mell.  i mean i'm sure (i know) tha shit was hot back then but it wasn't the greatest battle.  there's been plenty of better battles than that even if it was one of the original (first) hip hop battles.  I gotta keep it real, Rick Ross and 50 Cent was way more entertaining than that, and i'm not even saying that bcuz that's from "my generation".  

When i think of KRS1 the phrase "talkin loud but ain't sayin nothin" comes to mind.  Yeah i know who he is and what he does and WHAT ROLE HE PLAYS but he's still some shit, i could care less about what he's sayin.  he just needs to shut tha fuck up and do somethin GOOD besides chastize everybody that didn't come from his era.  it's like he's tryna prove something but he acts like he ain't got nothing 2 prove.  i admire inspirational people but tha way dude carries himself he just loses all his respect.
thats it i am tired you ignorant closeminde bullcrap . krs-1 is always saying something with meaning not talking out his ass like you . KRs 1 is talking loud & saying something unlike you . krs-1 has more rights then to talk then most rappers . for one krs-1 was around before ruun dmc . so save crap about run .alos run turned into punk & was never teacher like KRS-1. every O.G., in rap game has right to talk & knows better then you or any rapper today .krs-1 does it better then q-tip or ice cube ever did . without KRS-1 there would be no Q-tip or ice cube at all.  see your mentallity is what the problem is with hip hop today.. KRS-1 is not wack today or at all. krs-1 was rocking out in 90's dumbass .so the bullshit if u waznt rockin n tha 90's like that then you're pretty much a nobody does not fly with krs-1 because he was rocking in the 90's . krs-1 went solo in the 90's & had few hits . krs-1 was being rocked in 1996 .  when death row came nobody was going around saying KRS-who at all . people were still   rocking KRS-1 hard during the death row era .KRs-1 had hit during the death row era & everybody knew him .  also krs-1 did drop album with buckshot last fall. . see you think you are respectful but the truth is nothinh but closeminded disrespectful punk all together . the old heads always know better then you & can teach you the right way . sorry lil wayne can't punk anybody . KRS-1 grew up with real O.G's unlike lil wayne who grew up with fakes . krs-1 has people who can take out wayne & his people on the streets at anytime.
you said he was interviews he's always ranting and throwing out big names 4 attention so people can associate his name with the current stars of the game but do you know wahy he does that . for you dumb young closeminded new schoolers to relate to what he saying because most of time he is right. you just don't get do you . krs-1 has been doing this teaching thing since hte 80's & is always right. krs -1 is not doing anything different then what he was doing in the old days . see you have problem with being educated at all because you are closeminded & don't ever want to face the truth because it hurts too much . so your metallity is that of someone who is closeminded & straight up ignorant . everything KRS-1 says is relevant today . just people want to have fun too much & not deal with life or the truth & stay closeminded & ignorant like you do . if choose not to learn then you stay closeminded,ignorant & don't grow as person at all . you just stay as a ignorant closeminded loser

BiggBoogaBiff

get your finger outcha butt nigga
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2010, 11:03:18 AM »
thats it i am tired you ignorant closeminde bullcrap . krs-1 is always saying something with meaning not talking out his ass like you . KRs 1 is talking loud & saying something unlike you . krs-1 has more rights then to talk then most rappers . for one krs-1 was around before ruun dmc . so save crap about run .alos run turned into punk & was never teacher like KRS-1. every O.G., in rap game has right to talk & knows better then you or any rapper today .

krs-1 does it better then q-tip or ice cube ever did . without KRS-1 there would be no Q-tip or ice cube at all.  see your mentallity is what the problem is with hip hop today.. KRS-1 is not wack today or at all. krs-1 was rocking out in 90's dumbass .so the bullshit if u waznt rockin n tha 90's like that then you're pretty much a nobody does not fly with krs-1 because he was rocking in the 90's . krs-1 went solo in the 90's & had few hits . krs-1 was being rocked in 1996 .  when death row came nobody was going around saying KRS-who at all . people were still   rocking KRS-1 hard during the death row era .KRs-1 had hit during the death row era & everybody knew him .  also krs-1 did drop album with buckshot last fall. . see you think you are respectful but the truth is nothinh but closeminded disrespectful punk all together . the old heads always know better then you & can teach you the right way . sorry lil wayne can't punk anybody . KRS-1 grew up with real O.G's unlike lil wayne who grew up with fakes . krs-1 has people who can take out wayne & his people on the streets at anytime.

you said he was interviews he's always ranting and throwing out big names 4 attention so people can associate his name with the current stars of the game but do you know wahy he does that . for you dumb young closeminded new schoolers to relate to what he saying because most of time he is right. you just don't get do you . krs-1 has been doing this teaching thing since hte 80's & is always right. krs -1 is not doing anything different then what he was doing in the old days . see you have problem with being educated at all because you are closeminded & don't ever want to face the truth because it hurts too much . so your metallity is that of someone who is closeminded & straight up ignorant . everything KRS-1 says is relevant today . just people want to have fun too much & not deal with life or the truth & stay closeminded & ignorant like you do . if choose not to learn then you stay closeminded,ignorant & don't grow as person at all . you just stay as a ignorant closeminded loser

New Orleans >>>>>> New York.  When it comes to bodies and crime New Orleans shits all over NY so untuck ya dick nigga, everybody knows this and they have for almost the longest.  And stop comin' at me like u tryna son me on some shit nigga, YOU ARE BIASED TOWARDS ANYTHING POST-1999 nigga and stop actin' like u not.  KRS-1 will never be Chuck D, KRS-1 will never be Ice Cube, KRS-1 will never be Scarface; you know, niggaz thats been around forever and can still move the people.  Get off of your high-horse 1970's dick ridin' ass clown shit.  KRS-1 only seems a little relevant bcuz he pays people to still give him some air time, nobody is searching for this nigga's shit, y, bcuz nobody cares.  

Your bullshit (which i didn't even read all of) is invalid and prejudice.  You're the closed-minded loser, learn how 2 type nigga.  You're making excuses for people as to why they don't play KRS too, just face it, the nigga is garbage and there's only a select few amount of people (the die hard fans) who still play his shit.  Don't get mad bcuz Disco Music got played the fuck out nigga.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 11:09:15 AM by evrywer i go i c nygaz kyln nygaz 25 2 lyf if jus kyl a nyga »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2010, 12:30:22 PM »
thats it i am tired you ignorant closeminde bullcrap .

for one krs-1 was around before ruun dmc . so save crap about run

LMAO, you can't call someone ignorant and then go on to say this

KRS-1 grew up with real O.G's unlike lil wayne who grew up with fakes . krs-1 has people who can take out wayne & his people on the streets at anytime.

what type of ignorant shit is this? For one you don't know who lil wayne or KRS One grew up with. Stop acting like you know duke personally. And secondly who gives a fuck who can take out who on the streets? How old are you and what does that have to do with hip hop?

everything KRS-1 says is relevant today .

not true by far

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2010, 01:36:09 PM »
KRS1 wants to play the Father of HipHop (and most of us i'm sure know how a father can be).  But he can't bcuz HipHop is a Fatherless game and can't no 1 man be the Father.  You can be an Uncle like Scarface or Too $hort or E40 or Chuck D.  You can be an UncleBrotherCousin like Jay Z but you can't be the Father.  KRS1 thinks of himself too highly (and it's cool 2 be super confident) but you also have to have a grip on reality of who u r aswell and I don't think this man has an accurate view of who he is in this game. 
If you ask me i'd say Ice T is more of the Father figure to this game than KRS1 is bcuz of how he carries himself and how his career went but that's just my opinion (even though that Soulja Boy thing was pretty gay lol but he's still got a pass tho). 

KRS is like that bum ass nigga who walks around the street tryna "educate" and uplift everybody but no1 takes him serious enuff bcuz he's so broke and he's always preaching.  "Criminal Minded" was more of a fad album than "Straight Outta Compton" was and i'm not even saying that bcuz this is a "westside" forum (even tho really it's hardly even that).