Author Topic: KRS one schooling motherfuckers, says he made wayne cry.  (Read 710 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: KRS one schooling motherfuckers, says he made wayne cry.
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2010, 02:14:15 PM »
Sounds like a pretty silly argument.

Regardless, KRS thinks so high of himself because people put him there; just like plenty of rappers feel.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2010, 03:15:11 PM »
y iz everything an "argument" with u, there's no argument to be made here or argument taking place.  KRS has been put "there" by certain people here n there for sure but for the most part he's putting himself there (by himself if u knowwatimean).  and when he doez that it's really only his small group of die hardz that be commenting and following him on whatever, people like midwestcryer and shit (old niggaz with grown kidz who have kids that people don't notice or respect in everyday society).

Kris is alwayz tryna bag on other rappers like he haz some sort of big respect outside of the "underground" hiphop media (a few select outlets ftr).  KRS ain't on CNN, KRS ain't in movies, KRS don't be on TV's, KRS don't be makin headlinez doin whatever, KRS is a bum, he'll pop up on a random ass documentary but that's it.  Biz Markie got way more clout than KRS, DMC got more pull than KRS, nigga Rakim got more respect than KRS.  Kris is outta touch with reality.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2010, 06:13:53 PM »
He was jokin wit wayne and wayne took it seriously haha but krs still drops some of the dopest muzik period
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2010, 06:34:11 PM »
this is something most of us here will disagree on,but that one dude said krs be talking loud and saying nothing yet can't bacc that up, and again people go with the "popular" people again, so i guess i can say hammer means more then nas or warren g since yall love him so much hahaha, after awhile the shit gets silly because alot of the shit some folk say is just out there, it's i never liked him so he can't be good blah blah blah, and someone saying ricc ross vs 50 was a better battle? yeah if you looking for some wwe shit,but as mc's go hell nah,be honest my equals,and fucc who's generation it is just put the facts out there yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »
niggas turned my thread into some urban freak show....lmfao i love it.

all im gonna say is whoever threw russle simmons in the mix is crazy...russles intentions from the jump is to get a quick buck from exploiting urban culture he has admited this....not to shit on his humanitarian efforts but hip hop was ruined by def jam and thats an undisputable fact.

they jump on any and every bandwagon that rolls through hip hop from g funk to trap rap.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »
i never said KRS never did his thing but when he did it was way back when niggaz was still on Hi-Top and Mid-Top fades heavy.  He wasn't joking with Wayne, Wayne was joking with him and KRS got on tha defensive quick like Asap.  There's no popularity contest with me either, that's never the type of shit i'm on, if I was I'd be yelling Fabolous as one of the GOATS of HipHop (not tryna knock the nigga tho).  I'm simplying putting out the FACT that KRS1 jumps on the "anti-new" generation bandwagon and he does it so shamelessly like it's nothing and then turns around and act like he's still Boss Dogg.  And to me, Ross and 50 did have one of the best battles, WHY, bcuz it was completely new and original (nonetheless all out Entertaining).  Most niggaz battle with the "i'll kill you" style lyrics (and that's cool who time but) it's nothing new, it's just the same "fuck you" story all over again.

and hey, fuck it, Russell in it for the money so what, my nigga Nate Dogg admitted to tha same thing A LONG time ago (like back in the 90's/00-01' time frame) and you'll never hear a nigga talking down on Nate Dogg ever.  and truth be told, what artist hasn't jumped on the bandwagon, whether it's instrumentals or features or a certain style of a song EVERYBODY has jumped along on the bandwagon, it's what NORMAL (most importantly SMART) people do and anybody who swears they'd go up against the grain is a liar and only wants to save face.  even Papoose made a song or two about the bitches, it's what niggaz do.

and last homiez, KRS can't back his shit up bcuz noone wants to hear it lol.  KRS ain't important anymore and u think so you truely are just a fanboy (there's nothing wrong with that, like whoever u wanna like by any means) but don't be delusional to tha fact that dude is a nobody.  KRS don't even get any burn at the BET Awards (and i think it's safe to say that only black people/hip hop headz only care about the BET Awards), that nigga Jay Z don't even show up and he's Music Royalty.  The BET HipHop Awards don't count just yet nigga.  It may mean alot to us but as far as the world is concerned, it's just not on a big enuff platform just yet.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 10:12:57 PM by evrywer i go i c nygaz kyln nygaz 25 2 lyf if jus kyl a nyga »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: June 28, 2010, 09:35:12 PM »
But do the dope producers/rappers go to that shit? Face, rza, krs one etc...who gives a fuck bout jay z and his blueprints
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: June 28, 2010, 09:52:33 PM »
But do the dope producers/rappers go to that shit? Face, rza, krs one etc...who gives a fuck bout jay z and his blueprints

that's bcuz RZA and Face ain't never been nominated 4 shit lol.  and if they were i'm sure they knew they wouldn't win.  the point i waz tryna make iz that KRS has in his mind that he's some type of ambassador for hiphop (and in his own right he is, i can't take away all of his credintials) but fact being he's not on that type of level he's tryna make himself out 2 be alotta tha timez.  he can speak on Rap music from the 80's and the really early 90's but that's it, other og's in the game have taken his place 4 that. 

like i've said b4, he's no Chuck D, he's no Run, he's no Dr. Dre, and he ain't Face or RZA or LL Cool J 4 that matter, he's KRS1 from back in tha 80's and that's it.  He had a good run while it lasted and that's where his legacy stops, son ain't never put on a big named act, he ain't never really been in anything major on TV, he ain't never really made no huge charity type of thing that's household, all he's done is given a little bit of intellect at Speech Forums and a couple Documentaries.  i respect him as a man and i'd shake his hand and give him his props if i ever met him but i'm not gonna kiss no ass, like Buddens say "i'm a student of tha game and not a teacher's pet".