Author Topic: Live from L.A. CDQ  (Read 2391 times)

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
Re: Live from L.A. CDQ
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2010, 02:53:41 AM »
Props homie!! So, where the fuck is Lu??? This motherfucker wants to sell this!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Smoke

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2010, 03:07:00 AM »
Lu was just a clown

Mietek23

« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2010, 03:27:11 AM »
Lu was just a clown

and a fuckin' scammer! Never recieved the CD's I've brought from him.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2010, 03:27:39 AM »
Has there been like a snippet or a radio rip before? Or just from some interview people knew of the track?

This should answer all your questions i think

thanks for the link! and thanks to everybody else helpin out with questions and re-mastering!

GOOD LOOKIN OUT DUBCC! :D

Klue

« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2010, 03:48:56 AM »

so i wasnt the only one..

Mista Rosa

« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2010, 04:17:45 AM »

Haha me too! But hopefully i got my money back from this motherfucker. He never went back on dubcnn then.
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

Mietek23

« Reply #51 on: June 27, 2010, 04:23:22 AM »

Haha me too! But hopefully i got my money back from this motherfucker. He never went back on dubcnn then.

Same shit, different day - he's lucky he ain't living in Poland cause I would hunt his ass down and beat the shit outta him..

Mista Rosa

« Reply #52 on: June 27, 2010, 04:35:48 AM »

Same shit, different day - he's lucky he ain't living in Poland cause I would hunt his ass down and beat the shit outta him..

Yeah i was lucky i didn't live too far from him and i had his address. So this bitch just sent my money back. This guy should have been banned when he started his first bullshit trade. I don't understand how he could stay that long on the forum!

Jungleboy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • From P-Funk to G-Funk
« Reply #53 on: June 27, 2010, 05:31:02 AM »

Yeah i was lucky i didn't live too far from him and i had his address. So this bitch just sent my money back. This guy should have been banned when he started his first bullshit trade. I don't understand how he could stay that long on the forum!

I think he live in Holland.. what was the deal?? it would really interesting to see what he wants to sell. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Quote from: Soopafly DPGC about his hands
I don't live for the man, but I do study him so I can hope my pimp hands one day become as strong as his. When i first started listening to him, my hands were only strong enough to crush a beetle.  Now that i've studied him for 15 years, my hands are strong enough to crush a dog.

Mietek23

« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2010, 05:35:01 AM »

I think he live in Holland.. what was the deal?? it would really interesting to see what he wants to sell. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Yeah, he's from Holland. He was selling me 20 cd's from lil' 1/2 dead, cube, rbx, jayo felony etc for 125 euro and I never recieved none of that shit..

Young Old Head

« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2010, 06:05:20 AM »
mastered this real qui(c)k 8) here ya go... http://www.megaupload.com/?d=YV4SOFQT

for some reason it won't let me download this link. says the shit is unavailable??? please help?
thanks alot for the hook up yall this track is hot as hell :)

still works fine for me ???

Cash Money Blood Gang

Mista Rosa

« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2010, 07:27:24 AM »

Yeah, he's from Holland. He was selling me 20 cd's from lil' 1/2 dead, cube, rbx, jayo felony etc for 125 euro and I never recieved none of that shit..

Yeah he lives in Holland. Real name Lucien De Vos. I almost had the same deal, 115 euros for some Dove Shack, Kokane, Lil 1/2 dead etc.. He doesn't have any of these cd's, he just knew its would attract people. Everybody knows that Lil 1/2 first albums are quite rare and expensive. Fuck this motherfucker. Here is address, maybe false, but with his real name it's easy to find out.

Lucien De Vos
Homberg 1606
6601ZL Wychen

Klue

« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2010, 08:04:09 AM »
LOL that's really pathetic actually. he suggested me a promo copy of gumbo roots for something like 70$ (hopefully I've been paid back too). I had to know it was pure bullshit at the time.  ::)
« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 08:06:44 AM by Klue »

GARDENA.GANGSTA

• 'G'
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2010, 08:41:14 AM »
Klue U Da Muthaphukin Man Homie Major Major Proz Big Been Waitin For This For Some Years Now.I Always Tell People About This Song When Foos Get To Talkin About Rare West Coast Music.Well This Is Defintely An Original West Coast G-Funk Classic And This Is The Best Time To Leak This.All I Can Say Is Put The Top Down In The SS Impala Hit A Switch And Let This Muthaphuker Bang Homie.Thank You This Is My Playlist All Summer Long.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2010, 09:04:44 AM »
thanks for sharing klue and being a man of your word!  good look on the remaster crip!  damn it feels good listening to this in good quality!