Author Topic: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...  (Read 1522 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...
« on: June 26, 2010, 09:15:12 AM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/E2JmMlK98Y4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/E2JmMlK98Y4&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

This was Thursday Night... Last Night.... Exclusive footage of Kendrick Lamar and Jay Rock....its going the fuck Down in L.A. this weekend.. Rare Breed and Bet Weekend...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:16:57 AM by COMPTONRIDA1 »

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
Re: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2010, 09:21:07 AM »
http://urbanhustlewear.blogspot.com/
Go here and check out my photostream of a few pics of some bikes.. ill be updating all day today...

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2010, 09:52:23 AM »
wacka flacka lame? u serious?  can u shoot some pics how he get his chain snatched and draged on floor??

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2010, 02:02:47 PM »
fuck u.  Waka that nigga and Hootie cool too

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2010, 06:29:41 AM »
this nigga they love their own artist they hate. lol the west coast is so confused these days.

00X2X

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2010, 08:35:09 AM »
Another Desperate Westcoast Artist  :P
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/rW6GVvOgcsY</a>

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2010, 08:37:18 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

The Westcoast aint never confused.. Its the wIERD aSS NIGGAS who is confused from the WESTCOAST..Me personally got much respect for the south cuz dats where my heritage transpires from.. So fuck what you talking bout Most of yall wierd ass Euro Thugs Wil never understand whats its like to be a REAL WEST COASTER for 1 reson only.. You will never uNderstand the struggle.. cuz for 1 yall aint black growing up in Amerikkka.. So fuck all your opinions and make my KARMA GO MINUS.. Cus yalll got the game fucked up

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2010, 08:38:59 AM »
Fool Hootie aint ball riding this nigga.. Its what you call Western Hospitality...I mean Compton Hospitality....

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: June 27, 2010, 10:00:22 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

The Westcoast aint never confused.. Its the wIERD aSS NIGGAS who is confused from the WESTCOAST..Me personally got much respect for the south cuz dats where my heritage transpires from.. So fuck what you talking bout Most of yall wierd ass Euro Thugs Wil never understand whats its like to be a REAL WEST COASTER for 1 reson only.. You will never uNderstand the struggle.. cuz for 1 yall aint black growing up in Amerikkka.. So fuck all your opinions and make my KARMA GO MINUS.. Cus yalll got the game fucked up

stop crying aint nobody said you should dislike dude cus he from the south im saying he's just wack as fuck and ignorant. every single west coast artists thats been out has been dissed by some youtube thugs yet this nigga they love hliarious.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #9 on: June 27, 2010, 11:01:12 AM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

dat nigga waka ? da south east neva accept those kind of music and weirdos in my hood! south east dago.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2010, 11:56:11 AM »
Artists like this appearin together aint nothin new. Its helps both artists out. Different fanbases. It gives the artists a chance to expand.

But yeah I feel Bullet...aint nobody fuckin with that Waka Flocka shit in the Salty D. Cept for maybe some white kids in the suburbs, or some Swabies or some shit...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 01:52:56 PM »
Artists like this appearin together aint nothin new. Its helps both artists out. Different fanbases. It gives the artists a chance to expand.

But yeah I feel Bullet...aint nobody fuckin with that Waka Flocka shit in the Salty D. Cept for maybe some white kids in the suburbs, or some Swabies or some shit...
  +1

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 04:47:22 PM »
i fucks wit wacka music...and been to they hood.and fucked wit dem niggas.crack city..zone 6...so its all love..De niggas aint no different from us.. dey jus  country ass fuck....
I AGREE @ Daygo styles.. expansion is always good.. makes the company stronger

amazing25

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2010, 05:03:57 PM »
WACKA

FLOCKA

FLAME

Young hootie is a fagget thou.Game went to Compton for Toy Drive to Donate the toys to compton kids with Taydoe and them and nigga ran to his house.

He was dissing Game and Big Wy Told him to stop it,

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2010, 05:44:32 PM »
ts the wIERD aSS NIGGAS who is confused from the WESTCOAST..Me personally got much respect for the south cuz dats where my heritage transpires from..

^^^^networth, i ain't braille'n waka music tho yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp