Author Topic: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...  (Read 1526 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2010, 05:56:13 PM »
Wacka wack but he came out here and needed a pass...comedy tho that gucci and wacka are bloods
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LONDON!!

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2010, 05:12:43 AM »
its good to see young hootie still reppin, hopefully he can get some exposure from this and push his music through, ecause he's got talent, he can spit
"get this money by any means nessassary"

amazing25

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2010, 05:30:55 AM »
its crazy how Wacka Flocka Is a lil bit taller than Game...

and what makes you a blood? How do you know that a certain dude is a blood and not? YOu automatically think that becoz Wacka is a rapper and getting some industry money he aint a blood, but any nigga thats still in the hood is a real blood and all that..??

acting like niggaz that are in the hood are never snitchez,faggot niggaz,beat up their own kids,leave kids starving,rape women  and would snitch on their own momma if got caught.

So far, some industry niggaz like Game showed that they are way realer than any super, hardcore mega turbo Megatron nigga trynna be hard, and 9 times outta 10 he was indicted and told Officer Carlos that his homies Ripper and D mac stole money and where they keep it :-\

I remember i was clowning on Plies and shit, untill i saw the interview where dude explained the definition of a real nigga and what it means...and he gave some lady calling money and shit and she broke down on the radio and whole crews eyes teared up.

Now if Plies aint real with that shit, than im sure there is some super gangsta in the hood that would do the same for that lady...he would walk around the hood giving money and donating charity.

Nigga please, them So Called "REAL" niggaz in the hood would not give shit...let alone probably rape the same woman and rob her for money

If to you, definition of a real nigga is the one that robs and kills old ladies for 200 dollars and kills children in the driveby accident shooting than you lost homie.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2010, 01:41:55 PM »

and what makes you a blood? How do you know that a certain dude is a blood and not? YOu automatically think that becoz Wacka is a rapper and getting some industry money he aint a blood, but any nigga thats still in the hood is a real blood and all that..??

acting like niggaz that are in the hood are never snitchez,faggot niggaz,beat up their own kids,leave kids starving,rape women  and would snitch on their own momma if got caught.

So far, some industry niggaz like Game showed that they are way realer than any super, hardcore mega turbo Megatron nigga trynna be hard, and 9 times outta 10 he was indicted and told Officer Carlos that his homies Ripper and D mac stole money and where they keep it :-\

I remember i was clowning on Plies and shit, untill i saw the interview where dude explained the definition of a real nigga and what it means...and he gave some lady calling money and shit and she broke down on the radio and whole crews eyes teared up.

Now if Plies aint real with that shit, than im sure there is some super gangsta in the hood that would do the same for that lady...he would walk around the hood giving money and donating charity.

Nigga please, them So Called "REAL" niggaz in the hood would not give shit...let alone probably rape the same woman and rob her for money

If to you, definition of a real nigga is the one that robs and kills old ladies for 200 dollars and kills children in the driveby accident shooting than you lost homie.

bein real has nothin to do with whether you do good...or do bad. It only has to do with bein true to yourself and bein who you say you are.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2010, 02:37:17 PM »
showing whac mothfuccas passes is dumb as shit bad music is bad music as long as people like this are supported we are fucked ayy threadstarter fuck you homie

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2010, 04:51:31 PM »
Yeapp u a fool
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

cowboy1

• 'G'
« Reply #21 on: June 28, 2010, 05:53:48 PM »

you speak the truth but these niggas dont wanna listen. they think that going to jail = real. thats how many people in these hoods think.

niggas in gangs got niggas who snitching, raped women, molested children, had sex with minors, killed innocent people, downlow fags and all that shit sometimes knowing this and sometimes not. But dont get fooled even if they know they dont do shit about it cus its "THUG LIFE BAAYBYYY THATS WAT REAL NUKKAZ DO WE ALL WE GOT CUZZZZ"

but rap made niggas think that because they been to jail or "been in dem skreetz" they real or deserve respect.

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2010, 06:20:33 PM »

you speak the truth but these niggas dont wanna listen. they think that going to jail = real. thats how many people in these hoods think.

niggas in gangs got niggas who snitching, raped women, molested children, had sex with minors, killed innocent people, downlow fags and all that shit sometimes knowing this and sometimes not. But dont get fooled even if they know they dont do shit about it cus its "THUG LIFE BAAYBYYY THATS WAT REAL NUKKAZ DO WE ALL WE GOT CUZZZZ"

but rap made niggas think that because they been to jail or "been in dem skreetz" they real or deserve respect.

It aint street niggas that are gettin fooled by this shit....its kids who post on forums like this that are.  They the main ones talkin about whos "real" and whos not....and aint none of em even stepped foot in the hood, let alone been fuckin around on any real gangbang shit.

I dunno why people automatically assume somebody fake. Especially when they assumin that shit JUST cus they aint from Kali. There ARE gangstas outside of Kali. When I was younger I used to have that same mindset...like..."if you aint from the West and claimin that gangsta shit, you prolly bullshitting".  But once you grow up and start seein more shit, you find out whats happenin.  Yeah Bloodin and Crippin started out here...but that shit is everywhere now. And them niggas will peel yo face back just like anybody else would. You learn not to doubt nobody. Thats how you get caught slippin.  Its one thing with some busta ass fake ass nigga like Lil Wayne who started rockin the flamed flag after he got rich and famous.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2010, 07:23:48 PM »
can't leave out if somebody lose a fight,net fans automatically think he ain't real or busta yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #24 on: June 29, 2010, 05:07:48 PM »

Real shit
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #25 on: June 29, 2010, 05:17:14 PM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

The Westcoast aint never confused.. Its the wIERD aSS NIGGAS who is confused from the WESTCOAST..Me personally got much respect for the south cuz dats where my heritage transpires from.. So fuck what you talking bout Most of yall wierd ass Euro Thugs Wil never understand whats its like to be a REAL WEST COASTER for 1 reson only.. You will never uNderstand the struggle.. cuz for 1 yall aint black growing up in Amerikkka.. So fuck all your opinions and make my KARMA GO MINUS.. Cus yalll got the game fucked up

i feel u bro..

westcoast fans...kill me.. they quik to talk down on others..but fail to realize.. the original g's and niggas like freeway rick...all come from the south..tx might i ad..

ya favorite hook singer.. mississippi..is nate hometown

yeapp

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: June 29, 2010, 06:28:45 PM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

The Westcoast aint never confused.. Its the wIERD aSS NIGGAS who is confused from the WESTCOAST..Me personally got much respect for the south cuz dats where my heritage transpires from.. So fuck what you talking bout Most of yall wierd ass Euro Thugs Wil never understand whats its like to be a REAL WEST COASTER for 1 reson only.. You will never uNderstand the struggle.. cuz for 1 yall aint black growing up in Amerikkka.. So fuck all your opinions and make my KARMA GO MINUS.. Cus yalll got the game fucked up

i feel u bro..

westcoast fans...kill me.. they quik to talk down on others..but fail to realize.. the original g's and niggas like freeway rick...all come from the south..tx might i ad..

what that got to do with bad music

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2010, 06:33:58 PM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

i feel u bro..

what that got to do with bad music
Real talk, a lot of Hip Hop fans associate Waka Flocka with coonery but u can't get mad at Cptrida for puttin it out as entertainment for those who like that type of music. I'm sure he didn't get a camera to film ppl doin dirt so it must be for the industry.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2010, 07:02:38 PM »
fuck you too.. Nigga...

i feel u bro..

wtf does that gotta do with anything tho? For the most part, they didnt grow up down south...they either just have roots there or were born there or some shit. If you was born in CA, but moved to Texas when you was 2....would that make you a Cali nigga? Dont think so. I wasnt born in SD, but I been here for 95% of my life. My whole attitude and way of goin about things, is influenced by the West and nowhere else.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 10:59:31 PM »
Whoever the hell that Hootie dude is, hes all over Wacka's dick...haha

shit, man....what happened to those days when WE made them other fools bow down?????