Author Topic: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...  (Read 1524 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Young Hootie & Wacka Flocka Live in Compton...
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 12:16:08 PM »
a dude from philly wrote this a week ago.

Waka Flocka. Man I can’t stand this dude. I thought he sucked before, but now, it is official. Man is straight CLOWN. Not only did he show up in my city with like 30 morons on stage with this idiot, but after three songs, and the crowd hating on him, he walks off the stage. He does not just walk off the stage though. He proceeds to flip everyone in attendance the middle finger as he is exiting.

lol real shit...Id probably do the same shit if they was hatin on me durin my performance. Like...fuck yall, im outta here...gimme my check.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 01:21:31 PM »
Scrappy came 2 the west..fan got on stage and tried 2 get at him but he got thrown off and scrappy threw rest of his cig at fans...jkwon, and others have been whooped 2
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 04:12:48 PM »
i may not be a fan of wacca's music but he ain't all shook like plies the king goon hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 05:01:23 PM »
i may not be a fan of wacca's music but he ain't all shook like plies the king goon hahaha yell

You can read alot into how somebody acts in certain environments...you can tell when they aint comfortable. Muhafuckas smell fear lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 06:06:13 PM »
for some of these delusional muthafuckas, ITS NOT WHERE YOU FROM ITS WHERE YOU AT

perfect examples:

xzibit
wc
kurupt
40 glocc
d.o.c.
the federation
guerilla black
hot dollar
TUPAC

muthafuckas should stop cryin bout whos from where

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 06:19:34 PM »
He claims he was shot but he walked away wit everythin he went wit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2010, 06:16:04 AM »

You can read alot into how somebody acts in certain environments...you can tell when they aint comfortable. Muhafuckas smell fear lol

u heard bout that incident with cte/usda rapper, slick pulla hes like 5.7 short and punched waka in the eye.

LONDON!!

« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2010, 08:02:29 AM »
i don't want to be talking on street stuff on no internet boards, but nah fam, i might be wrong, but i heard it was slick's cousin's whose in the streets who did that
"get this money by any means nessassary"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2010, 09:36:00 AM »
Yeah i heard bout pulla doin that
Cube

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2010, 01:55:40 PM »

u heard bout that incident with cte/usda rapper, slick pulla hes like 5.7 short and punched waka in the eye.
what that mean? i'm 5.7 and i put hands on a few tall equals you are not gonna always win that's just life,and he ain't run from dude either yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2010, 01:39:32 AM »
LOL.. AT YOU TO THINK IMMA NET BANGER... Maybe next time you in Compton you can slide thru and see this aint no e banger over here.jus learn how to promote on the net.. so its what i do..But best believe any nigga active from Compton know im out here err day in these streets...

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2010, 02:16:00 AM »
LOL.. AT YOU TO THINK IMMA NET BANGER... Maybe next time you in Compton you can slide thru and see this aint no e banger over here.jus learn how to promote on the net.. so its what i do..But best believe any nigga active from Compton know im out here err day in these streets...

you a bum?? every day in the streets?

COMPTONRIDA1

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • COMPTON ORIGINAL
« Reply #57 on: July 04, 2010, 04:44:11 AM »

now bums are in the streets.. you must be a lil white kid.. hiding behind yo screen name.. show face since you from wrong kind nigga.. dem niggas is active.. but you hidin behind yo screen nigga...

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #58 on: July 04, 2010, 04:52:57 AM »

now bums are in the streets.. you must be a lil white kid.. hiding behind yo screen name.. show face since you from wrong kind nigga.. dem niggas is active.. but you hidin behind yo screen nigga...

all got to say is 619 all day... i aint hidding. damn u bitchin like a lil sissy. that sooooo pussy. arguin with people over the net. get a life!! oh i forgot its tooo late u old as fuck.
im 23 years old. im doin it. umma smart dude. what bout your old ass?? did u discovered recentyl the internet??? i wonder that your old ass knows how to handle they keyboard. LMAO

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #59 on: July 04, 2010, 04:54:41 AM »
i respect the compton hustler, rappers etc. but what is you??? homie u aint shit on this planet!!!!!!!!!!!!