Author Topic: You live  (Read 1306 times)

CRcaliboy19

• Lil Geezy
You live
« on: June 28, 2010, 05:45:30 PM »
then you die :-\ :'(

Blasphemy

Re: You live
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 07:54:09 AM »
It's only sad because our egos can't accept the fact we are literally nothing in the entire picture.Majority of people will just work for the rest of there lives, trapped in the chains of society, eventually either dying of old age, or dying prematurely from violence, disease, or just pure neglect.  So in the end, Who gives a fuck.  Most people are afraid to do anything about it, and in fact try to enjoy ignorance, some acknowledge the problem, but ignore it by focusing on useless bullshit.

westsiderider323

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:20:34 AM »
we were born to die we live to die we are nuthin but pawns in this sick game called life we let people rule us and we constantly live under rule we aren't ever free we are just ants in this big ass home we call earth who knows what the fuck happens after you die you die and your body rots live life while you still can drink, smoke pcp, beat up a couple of hookers live a little you only get one chance at life

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2010, 12:07:29 PM »
It's only sad because our egos can't accept the fact we are literally nothing in the entire picture.Majority of people will just work for the rest of there lives, trapped in the chains of society, eventually either dying of old age, or dying prematurely from violence, disease, or just pure neglect.  So in the end, Who gives a fuck.  Most people are afraid to do anything about it, and in fact try to enjoy ignorance, some acknowledge the problem, but ignore it by focusing on useless bullshit.

I know so many people who are caught up in that mentality, like any of this will matter. We will all be dead in 100 years and none of this petty shit will matter. I'm like fuck it. Yeah I work for a living like everyone else, but the only reason for that is so that I can afford to do the things I like to do. Because there's really no other reason to life than to enjoy yourself. That's why I don't understand things like the kkk, or other racists. How are you going to waste your entire life dedicated to something you hate?

Bananas

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2010, 02:03:43 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/LUASiDg-kg4&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/LUASiDg-kg4&amp;feature=related</a>

Matty

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 11:40:24 AM »

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2010, 11:24:20 AM »
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

westsiderider323

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2010, 02:53:32 PM »

i always thought id walk the earth for eternity guess i was wrong o well fuck it

G-Funk

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2010, 02:56:20 PM »

what an amazing discovery!

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2010, 03:03:08 PM »

what an amazing discovery!

it made my day,fuck it my month!   ;D

westsiderider323

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2010, 05:49:37 PM »
you live to die and you die to live

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2010, 01:05:04 AM »
live for something or die for nothing .....

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2010, 05:18:48 AM »
 ???

viji

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2010, 11:01:35 PM »
# the connections that link the various parts of an event or argument together; "I couldn't follow his train of thought"; "he lost the thread of his argument"
# The train of thought, stream of thought, or chain of thought refers to the interconnection in the sequence of ideas expressed during a connected discourse or thought, as to well known as the sequence itself, especially in discussion how this sequence leads from one idea to another.
# Train of Thought is the debut album of American hip hop duo Reflection Eternal, released October 17, 2000 on Rawkus Records. ...
# "Train of Thought" was the third single by a-ha, released off the Hunting High and Low album.

_________

Used Auto Parts | Used Car Parts

rajan84

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 01:16:08 AM »
# actually being performed at the time of hearing or viewing; "a live television program"; "brought to you live from Lincoln Center"; "live entertainment involves performers actually in the physical presence of a live audience"
# exerting force or containing energy; "live coals"; "tossed a live cigarette out the window"; "got a shock from a live wire"; "live ore is unmined ore"; "a live bomb"; "a live ball is one in play"
# alive(p): possessing life; "the happiest person alive"; "the nerve is alive"; "doctors are working hard to keep him alive"; "burned alive"; "a live canary"
# live(a): highly reverberant; "a live concert hall"
# populate: inhabit or live in; be an inhabitant of; "People lived in Africa millions of years ago"; "The people inhabited the islands that are now deserted"; "this kind of fish dwells near the bottom of the ocean"; "deer are populating the woods"
# charged with an explosive; "live ammunition"; "a live bomb"
# lead a certain kind of life; live in a certain style; "we had to live frugally after the war"
# bouncy: elastic; rebounds readily; "clean bouncy hair"; "a lively tennis ball"; "as resilient as seasoned hickory"; "springy turf".

Office Chairs | Chairs