Author Topic: You live  (Read 1307 times)

maha22

• Lil Geezy
Re: You live
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2010, 10:15:09 PM »
Now understand that I'm not necessarily siding with the law on the things they do. I am just answering your question. What's happening is called 'code enforcement'. In most towns and cities across the country, Code enforcement is only actively enforced when there is a complaint or complaints. However, if an area becomes particularly bad, sometimes the city will take it upon themselves to swing into action. Code enforcement is there to enhance the looks of the city, to do away with eye sores that blight the looks of the city. You say this only happens in the poor areas but it is generally only the poor areas that require it. When was the last time you saw that kind of blight in the more prosperous areas of the city? All a person has to do is have a little pride in where they live, and keep things nice, and they won't violate those codes. They're not that stringent.
==================
Insurance | Accident Insurance

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2010, 10:26:28 PM »
then you die :-\ :'(
It's only sad because our egos can't accept the fact we are literally nothing in the entire picture.Majority of people will just work for the rest of there lives, trapped in the chains of society, eventually either dying of old age, or dying prematurely from violence, disease, or just pure neglect.  So in the end, Who gives a fuck.  Most people are afraid to do anything about it, and in fact try to enjoy ignorance, some acknowledge the problem, but ignore it by focusing on useless bullshit.
That's the beauty of religion. It feeds your ego and makes you feel more important in the big picture than we really are.

I need some kind of hypnosis to re-convince me into following a religion. I don't care which one. Anything except Mormonism and I'm good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2010, 04:35:25 PM »
It's only sad because our egos can't accept the fact we are literally nothing in the entire picture.Majority of people will just work for the rest of there lives, trapped in the chains of society, eventually either dying of old age, or dying prematurely from violence, disease, or just pure neglect.  So in the end, Who gives a fuck.  Most people are afraid to do anything about it, and in fact try to enjoy ignorance, some acknowledge the problem, but ignore it by focusing on useless bullshit.
That's the beauty of religion. It feeds your ego and makes you feel more important in the big picture than we really are.

I need some kind of hypnosis to re-convince me into following a religion. I don't care which one. Anything except Mormonism and I'm good.

try this one

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2010, 07:51:50 PM »

try this one

Sikotic is gonna make it thru medical school...more than likely without ever even reading a medical text book, and youre gonna ask him to flip through that bigass book?! lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: August 29, 2010, 04:51:00 PM »

try this one

Sikotic is gonna make it thru medical school...more than likely without ever even reading a medical text book, and youre gonna ask him to flip through that bigass book?! lol

ok, how about this one

Sikotic™

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »
Can I get that shit on a Kindle at least? Got too many damn books as it is.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2010, 05:27:54 AM »
you just couldn't put a spoiler alert first huh >:(