Author Topic: Big Boi - Sir Lucious Left Foot: The Son of Chico Dusty (Discussion Thread)  (Read 3138 times)

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
3.5/5

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Gotta run and get this cd...SOUFSIDE!!IN YALLS MOUTH!!now play with it. :laugh:

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
somebody wanted production credits, here you go:

01. Feel Me (Intro) (Produced By Malay)
02. Daddy Fat Sax (Produced By Mr. DJ)
03. Turns Me On Ft. Sleepy Brown And Joi (Produced By Organized Noize)
04. Follow Us Ft. Vonnegutt (Produced By Salaam Remi)
05. Shutterbug Ft. Cutty (Produced By Scott Storch Co-Produced By Big Boi)
06. General Patton (Produced By Jbeatzz And Big Boi)
07. Tangerine Ft. T.I. And Khujo Goodie (Produced By Knightheet And Big Boi)
08. You Ain’t No DJ Ft. Yelawolf (Produced By Andre 3000)
09. Hustle Blood Ft. Jamie Foxx (Produced By Lil’ Jon)
10. Be Still Ft. Janelle Monae (Produced By Royal Flush)
11. Fo Yo Sorrows Ft. George Clinton, Too Short And Sam Chris (Produced By Organized Noize)
12. Night Night Ft. B.o.B. And Joi (Produced By DJ Speedy Co-Produced By Big Boi)
13. Shine Blockas Ft. Gucci Mane (Produced By DJ Cutmaster Swiff Co-Produced By Big Boi)
14. The Train Pt. 2 (Sir Lucious Left Foot Saves The Day) Ft. Sam Chris (Produced By Organized Noize)
15. Back Up Plan (Produced By Organized Noize Co-Produced By Big Boi)

also here are the 2 andre 3k songs that were cut, ive added them into my personal tracklist.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmmtmhyojtt
edit: the link to royal flush was down but this should work: http://rs308.rapidshare.com/files/109132706/Big_Boi_Feat_Andre_3000_And_Raekwon-Royal_Flush-2008-Ag.rar
« Last Edit: July 05, 2010, 07:56:45 AM by BASED GOD »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
C 3 stacks did have somethin 2 do wit the album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Great album. Very funky and refreshing, especially in this summertime. I still don't think much of Big Boi as an MC due to his unappealing flow/voice (there's a reason why Andre gets more praise) but he sure knows how to put together a song and an album.

BTW too bad that Dre didn't mix or co-produce Shutterbug, the bass doesn't bang as you'd expect it too. Would be their best production since Still D.R.E..

midwestryder

Great album. Very funky and refreshing, especially in this summertime. I still don't think much of Big Boi as an MC due to his unappealing flow/voice (there's a reason why Andre gets more praise) but he sure knows how to put together a song and an album.

BTW too bad that Dre didn't mix or co-produce Shutterbug, the bass doesn't bang as you'd expect it too. Would be their best production since Still D.R.E..
what are you talking about Big boi flow flow/voice is twice as better then andres will ever be.  andre sounds like some nerd. big boi has real street flow /voice .andre gets more praise beccause of how hsi dresses & his osund of music not because of his flow/voice at all . people sleep on the best parto f outkast big boi . big boi has best verse on players ball there first single & the reason i because outkast fan .andre is overrated & not as good as big boi. big boi makes real hood muzik .

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Thats a first ive read or heard anyone say big boi is better than 3 stacks...havent given the whole album a spin but general pat is dope wit that church shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Cool album

kemizt

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
Andre is a better lyricist

That gives the edge over flow any day of the week.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That gives the edge over flow any day of the week.

Depends on the listener. I'm more flow > lyrics. More of a BB fan than A3k, but both are cool.

Lunatic

Just got back from purchasing my copy. Well deserved. Album sounds GREAT in the car. Hope y'all all go out and cop!
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

mikeymcee

• Lil Geezy
Dope album. Just got this GoodWood Pack that includes a Big Boi chain. (Yeah I'm a big fan). They also got some other nice deluxe packages available at his store: http://bit.ly/bboistre

Def. a banger.

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
so many different opinions on this one. i like it. something funky for the summer.... over at btnhboard the opinions lean more toward a great album. someone posted over there that they didn't likethe album cuz it was weird n funky. that's what makes this album stand out.

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Just got back from purchasing my copy. Well deserved. Album sounds GREAT in the car. Hope y'all all go out and cop!

I'll be copping this tomorrow got to support good  music

but on side note, I can't believe I've already bought 3 albums this year, Cube, Cudi, Detox (LOL) all yet to come
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

westside159

i the intro alot .  the overall album is ok .  there are a few songs i like .