Author Topic: [Photo] COOL & DRE X GAME X DRAKE in the studio recording "Good Girl, Bad Girl  (Read 770 times)

amazing25

wow, suprised no illiterate fucks from this forum got this shit twisted saying Game got Drake on his next single.

I know homos at Sohh already posted a Thread saying Game got Drake on his next single where threre is no indication in post or Games Tweets that its gonna be a single.

::)

Dubcnn is getting smarter! Good Shit guys...Just Remember, those who still cant read and bumping some Old Washed up Mc Ren album "SHAKE.....IS NOT..............ON....R.E.D ALBUM"

Thats "S H A K E"....

If you can read that,there is no lecture tomorrow. :-*

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
looking forward to the collab, drake is dope when he's on some real deep shit, and some singles this could be games hit.

h2k4

i can honestly say i WONT be downloading the track, since i hate drake & games wack attempt to appeal to mainstream and not his fanbase.

Huh?  Game has always appealed to the mainstream with his first singles.  In case you didn't know, the first single is meant to grab attention for the release of his album.  While it may be an odd combo to have Drake on a song that will possibly be his single, you can't say for sure that his album will be along the same style.

People get so weird with Westcoast artists.  They want them to be all up on the radio and TV but then get upset and want to protest said artist when they work with someone who is hot at the moment.  The radio isn't playing Westcoast music anymore because the fans are requesting a different style of music.  Times have changed so we need to support our artists whether we agree with the collabo or not.  That's the only way the Westcoast will become relevant again.

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
couldnt have said it better, cool and dre on the boards they never go soft with a beat with game it'll be some uptempo shit with game and drake i hope

i can honestly say i WONT be downloading the track, since i hate drake & games wack attempt to appeal to mainstream and not his fanbase.

Huh?  Game has always appealed to the mainstream with his first singles.  In case you didn't know, the first single is meant to grab attention for the release of his album.  While it may be an odd combo to have Drake on a song that will possibly be his single, you can't say for sure that his album will be along the same style.

People get so weird with Westcoast artists.  They want them to be all up on the radio and TV but then get upset and want to protest said artist when they work with someone who is hot at the moment.  The radio isn't playing Westcoast music anymore because the fans are requesting a different style of music.  Times have changed so we need to support our artists whether we agree with the collabo or not.  That's the only way the Westcoast will become relevant again.