Author Topic: Jets interested in JaMarcus  (Read 346 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Jets interested in JaMarcus
« on: June 29, 2010, 10:49:11 AM »
lol

For Hacks sake...I hope this happens, and Sanchez goes down for the year in week 1 lol

The Big Bust in the Big Apple?
June, 29, 2010 Jun 291:15PM ETEmail Print Comments7 By Bill WilliamsonESPNNewYork.com has reported that the New York Jets are showing some interest in former Oakland quarterback JaMarcus Russell.

The Jets are looking at backup options. Right now, Russell is probably best suited to be a No. 3 quarterback and learn the NFL game with no pressure. Other possibilities for Russell may include Minnesota, Miami, Arizona and Cincinnati.

Russell has been in Arizona trying to lose weight and and to work on his fundamentals.

Oakland cut Russell in May after three terrible seasons. The No. 1 overall pick in 2007 was 7-18 as the Raiders' starter. The Omaha Nighthawks of the UFL want Russell to be their starting quarterback, but Russell is holding out for an NFL gig. Perhaps it will be in the Big Apple.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/14301/the-big-bust-in-the-big-apple
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Jets interested in JaMarcus
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 11:29:44 AM »
this has to....HAS TO be a joke

no fucking way Jamarcus Russell should be on an NFL roster next year

let alone the team that is gonna win the SB :D
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 03:35:18 PM »
be easy there hack...win the sp...easy dogg
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 11:26:16 PM »
It would be stupid to get JaMarcus.  All you gotta do vs. the Jets is to purposely injure Sanchez & Clemens & JaMarcus appears, opponents win.  Raiders opponents practically did that.  And JaMarcus didn't like that the Oakland fans booed the hell outta him, wait till he gets a load of the more meaner east coast. 

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 12:33:13 AM »
yeah hes wack, i doubt he get a job

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2010, 08:45:46 AM »
looks like we want to make him a lineman
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

theremedy360

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2010, 09:10:54 AM »
He should just go dominate in the CFL or something, that would probably be more fun for him.

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2010, 10:21:08 AM »
wait till he gets a load of the more meaner east coast. 

you should go to a Raiders game lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »
Have u been 2 game n oakland daygo? Im assumin u have elsewhere...dependin on how long u been a fan
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 06:50:30 PM »
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=5356585

might explain this guys lack of living up to his potential.

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 07:14:24 PM »
Have u been 2 game n oakland daygo? Im assumin u have elsewhere...dependin on how long u been a fan

Naw, not in Oakland. Ive been to a lot of em here in SD tho. They used to be fuckin nuts tho. There has been a lot done over the last few years to try and keep Raider fans from going to the games down here. Like, making it to where you gotta buy 2 tickets to OTHER Chargers games....if you buy a ticket to the Raider/Charger game.  Thing is, the shit was exactly safe down here..and this aint even the Raiders home turf. It was just fights and fights and all kinds of shit. I remember bein at the game when the Raider fan stabbed the Charger fan. Last game I went to I seen about 20 Ese's (Raider fans) jump these 2 Charger Ese's in the parkin lot. Charger fans used to mostly just stay away during the tailgating lol Shit was funny to see Charger fans pushed to the outskirts of their own parking lot.

NY Media might be tough. And their fans boo and say nasty shit. But theyre harmless.

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 07:26:51 PM »
LOL wtf

Russell released on $2,500 bond

MOBILE, Ala. -- Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell has been charged with possession of a controlled substance -- codeine syrup -- after being arrested at his home in Alabama on Monday, authorities said.

The 24-year-old former LSU star and the No. 1 draft choice in 2007 was arrested as part of an undercover narcotics investigation, said Mobile County Sheriff's spokeswoman Lori Myles. She would not say what led to his arrest. She said he did not have a prescription for the codeine.

Russell, who graduated from high school in Mobile, was booked into the city jail and released soon afterward on $2,500 bond, online records show.

The Raiders released Russell, considered one of the NFL's biggest draft busts, in May after he won only seven of his 25 starts and was benched. He completed just 52.1 percent of his passes in his career with 18 touchdowns, 23 interceptions, 15 lost fumbles and a passer rating of 65.2.

Oakland paid Russell about $36.4 million through the 2009 season. Since the start of the common draft in 1967, only one other No. 1 pick was released this quickly in his NFL career. Indianapolis cut 1992 top pick Steve Emtman after three seasons, but that was more because of injuries than production.

Russell and his agent did not immediately return calls for comment.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 08:18:12 PM »
LOL wtf

MOBILE, Ala. -- Former Oakland Raiders quarterback JaMarcus Russell has been charged with possession of a controlled substance -- codeine syrup -- after being arrested at his home in Alabama on Monday, authorities said.

The 24-year-old former LSU star and the No. 1 draft choice in 2007 was arrested as part of an undercover narcotics investigation, said Mobile County Sheriff's spokeswoman Lori Myles. She would not say what led to his arrest. She said he did not have a prescription for the codeine.

Russell, who graduated from high school in Mobile, was booked into the city jail and released soon afterward on $2,500 bond, online records show.

The Raiders released Russell, considered one of the NFL's biggest draft busts, in May after he won only seven of his 25 starts and was benched. He completed just 52.1 percent of his passes in his career with 18 touchdowns, 23 interceptions, 15 lost fumbles and a passer rating of 65.2.

Oakland paid Russell about $36.4 million through the 2009 season. Since the start of the common draft in 1967, only one other No. 1 pick was released this quickly in his NFL career. Indianapolis cut 1992 top pick Steve Emtman after three seasons, but that was more because of injuries than production.

I just posted that link... lol

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »
LOL wtf

I just posted that link... lol

lol Maybe this fool was on the syzzurp when he was under center for us...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 09:44:44 PM »
Yeah figured but everyteam got their beefs...wonder if jets still want em
Cube