Author Topic: Forbes Top 10 Richest Rappers in 2010(Game,Cube,50, Ross)  (Read 1910 times)

amazing25

Re: Forbes Top 10 Richest Rappers in 2010(Game,Cube,50, Ross)
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2010, 05:47:39 PM »
God damn we eating Good...I mean making 10 million this year and working on RED etc...Now Gears of War 3.

We caking more than bakery on this Piff!

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #46 on: July 06, 2010, 06:26:04 PM »
God damn we eating Good...I mean making 10 million this year and working on RED etc...Now Gears of War 3.

you still haven't provided a source...

amazing25

« Reply #47 on: July 06, 2010, 08:00:53 PM »

what do u mean? Forbes straight site..Can you not find it? Its changed now, they put under the statistics or some shit.Hang on, imma find the direct link

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2010, 12:52:39 AM »
^^^ Gears of War 3?

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2010, 10:51:34 AM »
You tell them idiots Obama can make changes just becoz of his colour, they Will vote for him... :'(

At least With Bush people were afraid...With Obama people are laughin....

Bush is the Joe Stalin of America.Alot of Casualties but stable economy

Obama is the Post Stalin Collapse of Soviet Union...Half Is Balling hard/The other half are selling second hand socks.

where tha fuck did that come from, u mad bcuz ur 1 of those rednecks Oprah could convince she could fly.  GTFOH

Dude is right about Obama and all of the morons who voted for him.

DIP DIP SET SET

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2010, 11:33:18 AM »

what do u mean? Forbes straight site..Can you not find it? Its changed now, they put under the statistics or some shit.Hang on, imma find the direct link

hahah, right

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2010, 07:39:35 AM »
Lol @ muffuccaz thinkin obama was/is their savior...u eatin good now wit all the changes he promised...haha yes we can get peoples votes and not do shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2010, 02:11:57 PM »
Lol @ muffuccaz thinkin obama was/is their savior...u eatin good now wit all the changes he promised...haha yes we can get peoples votes and not do shit

You realise the economy headed the way it did because of the way Bush's administration handled itself. He was in for 8 years, and the economy got so fucked up it's gonna take more than Obama and a couple years in power to turn things right around. People are quick to blame Obama for the current state of things, but he's basically just been left with one of the biggest financial messes in history from the Bush administration

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2010, 02:49:09 PM »

You realise the economy headed the way it did because of the way Bush's administration handled itself. He was in for 8 years, and the economy got so fucked up it's gonna take more than Obama and a couple years in power to turn things right around. People are quick to blame Obama for the current state of things, but he's basically just been left with one of the biggest financial messes in history from the Bush administration

Itd be like a new owner taking over the Clippers...and the fans being pissed cus the team isnt competing for a championship after one year. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2010, 05:16:49 PM »
U gotta change alright
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2010, 05:22:10 PM »

Itd be like a new owner taking over the Clippers...and the fans being pissed cus the team isnt competing for a championship after one year. lol

Lol pretty much, sadly that'd probably happen :laugh:

amazing25

« Reply #56 on: July 08, 2010, 05:38:46 PM »
The Whole BWS is gonna eat Good of this.

WE Gonna Cake so much, with that Gears of War shit and Tom Cruise Movie..

Plus with Detox Tour,Nerd Tour,RED ALBUM World Tour, Game is gonna be on Forbes Top 5 list!

WE FINNA WON!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: July 08, 2010, 06:24:11 PM »
Red album world tour? Ridin a lil much? He dont have a release date, a album cover,12 flopped singles, a tracklistin nuthin what the fuck will he tour off of?
Cube

amazing25

« Reply #58 on: July 08, 2010, 08:28:57 PM »
Red album world tour? Ridin a lil much? He dont have a release date, a album cover,12 flopped singles, a tracklistin nuthin what the fuck will he tour off of?

DOC,DA,LAX you dumb, silly stupid fuck... :poke:

Its Called RED WOrldwide To Support RED Album...Tours are Way To Promote the albums...What is Game supposd to Call it? YOu silly, Dumb fucking, moronical idiot.

It Kicks off in USA

United States Of America (5) Jul  22Thu DV8 Nightclub
Tucson, AZ
08:00 PM The Game Find Tickets »

Jul  23Fri Venue of Scottsdale
Scottsdale, AZ
08:00 PM The Game Find Tickets »

Jul  24Sat CLUB NOKIA
Los Angeles, CA
07:30 PM The Game Find Tickets »

Jul  25Sun Ventura Theatre
Ventura, CA
07:00 PM The Game Find Tickets »

Aug  6Fri El Paso County Coliseum
El Paso, TX
08:30 PM The Game

http://www.ticketmaster.com/The-Game-tickets/artist/94545

Get It Off Ya Chest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2010, 02:40:07 AM »
that link's not working ^^^