Author Topic: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit  (Read 2359 times)

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit
« Reply #90 on: July 05, 2010, 02:12:23 PM »
bisd was a bang'n ass album,shit was hella raw with the exception of like 3 joints, but i guess if it doesn't "sale" so well it's wacc hahahaha, even curtis had at the least 6 bangers on it, that justin song just was a piece of shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

amazing25

« Reply #91 on: July 05, 2010, 03:16:55 PM »
lol at people still talking the whole Aftermath/Game/50 Cent/Dre 2006 shit.

Who cares? 50 Said No to the Union, Game is gonna cry and than Diss them again live when he gets drunk.

When it comes to music...Game did release some ghabage shit.But Some Tracks were fire and still unknown what RED might come out like...While 50 Cent is Master P status....Total Trash.I downloaded BISD and deleted without even listening half of it...It sounded like his Mixtape Part 29756...After 2005 Soundtrack, All his shit from Curtis etc was all the same.

Minus I Get Money, all his songs are the same..

He got a fucking Bishop Lamint Reject track Still Kill....A Noname 42 year old, Today-Dropped Aftermath Rapper rejected that song, why da fuck would Somebody like 50 Get on it? Shit sounded offbeat like he recorded on the Phone...

Only thing that keeps any rapper in the Game is music...Music and more Dope Music....Not Tough talk/Not Image/How Much Money you make or none of that.

If you constantly bringing something to the Game and people love it? They buy it? Than YOu still here.

Jeezy,T.i,Eminem,Wayne,Kaney,Ross,Jay all couldnt care less what fuckboys say about them on the internet forums...They aint buying shit anyway...

Jay Is pushing 2 million and everywhere i go people saying BP3 Was Trash...Maino called his songs trash and Maino sold 30 000 copies on Major with Wack ass Tpain Track and Nowhere to be seen.

You would say" But its not about sales..." Yea right...If its not about sales, than why is it that most rappers that sold units still in the game and Maino is nowhere to be found...

And its not just sales...Maino was saying how he makes shit for real niggaz...Really? I went to Jay Z concert and it was 30 year old dudes/females/grown up fans and shit...While Maino Was a ringtone rapper that sold 500 000 copies of His Tpain ringtone song to 14 year old white kids with Ipods..

Usually...Whatever peopkle say on forums..Its the other way around...

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: July 05, 2010, 06:06:55 PM »
bisd was a bang'n ass album,shit was hella raw with the exception of like 3 joints, but i guess if it doesn't "sale" so well it's wacc hahahaha, even curtis had at the least 6 bangers on it, that justin song just was a piece of shit yell

For real I was digging that shit, was some straight up street ish. Just wasn't as polished as his earlier stuff

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #93 on: July 05, 2010, 06:31:09 PM »
Yeah he really thinks he was a core part of gunit and he helped them sell when he was never really part of the group and if im not mistaken isnt on a song wit all gunit members (even banks buck and 50 cuz there was no yayo @ the time even tho he shouted out free yayo)

ion see how buck is in it myself...buck was a replacement anyway

if g-unit wanted to reunite ...they could..kuz the real members fuck wit each other...

amazing25

« Reply #94 on: July 05, 2010, 08:08:46 PM »

For real I was digging that shit, was some straight up street ish. Just wasn't as polished as his earlier stuff

oh yeah BISD  was raw...its just that we already heard the same stuff from 50 and it was nothing new...There is absolutely no difference between War Angel and BISD or any mixtapes..IT seemed like he recorded 100 songs and split them over 3 mixtapes.

Albums usually have a direction.Storyline etc...Only track 50 Had addressing shit and all was So Dissrespectfull.

He needs more concept songs...At least Game is gonna have Would I Be Wrong talking about change,Mother Womb,Lost, about his dad,I think Good Girl/Bad Girl is a concept song, As Cool N Dre said and most of all im waiting on Dre and Game rapping wher Game Claims Dre has a deep,real verse, probably addressing the whole thing.

Like i allways said, Minus wack ass attempts to Cross over to mainstream, R.E.D Album is gonna be Games best album and probably one of the best albums in years...

Jimmy H.

« Reply #95 on: July 05, 2010, 10:45:24 PM »
y sign wit the jew if he can go 2 another jew on his own coast 
Jimmy Iovine is from the same coast as him, genius, and who the fuck even cares what coast anyone is from? Fuck. Maybe Phil Jackson should hire all his old next door neighbors to go play for the Lakers since they come from the same neighborhood.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2010, 11:11:08 AM »
haha i was jokin but fareal 50 has had enough sales are down but bisd down? curtis down?
thats low

Jimmy Iovine is from the same coast as him, genius, and who the fuck even cares what coast anyone is from? Fuck. Maybe Phil Jackson should hire all his old next door neighbors to go play for the Lakers since they come from the same neighborhood.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kuruptDPG

« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2010, 02:26:33 PM »
lol game surely must feel like a idiot for sayin this but he must be desperate, every rapper must be tinkin game saying fuck g unit ther and then now he wants to go back, surely he lost a little bit of credibility

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #98 on: July 07, 2010, 12:51:50 AM »
haha i was jokin but fareal 50 has had enough sales are down but bisd down? curtis down?
thats low

Curtis went platinum plus and bisd went gold, and thats just in America. He still sells more than 95% of these other rappers

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #99 on: July 07, 2010, 01:59:57 AM »
^as far as BSID is concerned, that was based on units shipped, not sold

Jimmy H.

« Reply #100 on: July 07, 2010, 02:31:44 AM »
lol game surely must feel like a idiot for sayin this but he must be desperate, every rapper must be tinkin game saying fuck g unit ther and then now he wants to go back, surely he lost a little bit of credibility
I don't think so because it's old news. Game has done this like six times before. He's made several attempts to reconcile with 50. Game's been known for doing outlandish shit so this isn't going to hurt him much. It's become part of who he is as an artist. The fans take it so seriously but most of Game's disses were comedy any way.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: July 07, 2010, 01:32:39 PM »
Yeah most of the game disses were comedy...but who sells 95% more than these other rappers?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: July 07, 2010, 02:44:34 PM »

Is there any real way to prove this difference? Other than hearsay. If he's certified gold then he's certified gold. End of the day that's the same money coming in for Fif.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: July 07, 2010, 03:52:29 PM »
there's still mom and pop's, soundscan maybe the biggest and most known but they are not the end all, and when they count units sold completely that's how some of these artist reach higher sales,but you know people like to follow the "most known and popular" yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #104 on: July 08, 2010, 12:56:54 AM »

Is there any real way to prove this difference? Other than hearsay. If he's certified gold then he's certified gold. End of the day that's the same money coming in for Fif.
well i got it from a news article, it was posted in the outbound section a while ago.