Author Topic: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit  (Read 2367 times)

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit
« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2010, 06:37:45 PM »
25 swallowed games semen and is sad
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Detox Is A Myth!!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Detox is the biggest marketing deception on Earth
« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2010, 07:15:07 PM »
I agree with you guys.  They beefed to sell records, now they aren't selling anymore so they want to come back together to sell records.  How contrived. ::)
"Detox" is a myth -- Bigfoot, Loch Ness Monster, Area 51, Iraq having WMD, Detox...you get it now?  It was invented by the Aftermath marketing department to maintain the fans' attention.  Notice how everytime a new Aftermath album is ready to come out, they always mention Detox is next up?  Because they are using the invention of "Detox" as a way to market other albums.  The sooner you realize that Detox is NOT REAL, the sooner you'll feel liberated.  Oh yeah, f.u. Aftermath for fooling us fans.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2010, 07:23:53 PM »
Aiight....he's makin himself look like a damn fool...

He spent how long provin to the world that 50 is a bitch, a fake, and a snitch.......n now he wants to hook back up with him?!

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2010, 07:29:35 PM »
Game"s a bitch for saying that

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

theremedy360

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2010, 07:37:53 PM »
Game stays looking like an idiot, wouldn't mind seeing it though.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2010, 08:16:35 PM »
dr dre beat up a woman, but he's not a bitch right hahahahaha, just tired of this same shit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2010, 09:21:18 PM »
game has no choice and he has sold out more than gunit and theyve sold out but gunit dont care bout muzik especially 50...game is desperate 4 a single and cant make a hit song on his own let alone a album
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2010, 09:24:00 PM »
How many times has Game tried to reach out to 50 already? I can't imagine 50 changing his mind.

westsiderider323

« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2010, 09:24:54 PM »
*waits for a new track by game bad mouthin 50/gunit*

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 30, 2010, 09:30:43 PM »
Lol at this. The truth is it'll never happen cos 50 aint gonna fuck with Game again, 50 seems pretty straight with the fact he doesn't fuck with people after they mess up their chance with him. Only way I could see this happening if Dre made it happen for Detox, and did it in seperate recording sessions without telling em

amazing25

« Reply #25 on: June 30, 2010, 09:42:06 PM »
Aiight....he's makin himself look like a damn fool...

He spent how long provin to the world that 50 is a bitch, a fake, and a snitch.......n now he wants to hook back up with him?!

50 is a power...He made everybody Kneel before him...Jimmy and Cam Fellout becoz of the 50's beef...He made Jada,Styles kneel before him,Jim and Juelz...And Jada Dissed 50 too on some personal shit...So Did Styles P.

IN time, Fat Joe will kneel before 50 too and start talking about him on the radio stations and trynna make a song with Lloyd or The Dream...You know how Fat Joe do...with them gay ass records.

Everybody kneels before 50.Watch 50 aint say shit about it.HE does Not need Game, Game needs 50.

Same was with Camron and Jimmy...Cam didnt need Jimmy...He sold 150 000 with 2 Free Internet Videos...While Jimmy sold 40 000 on Major...Thats Why JImmy was talking about Cam in every single interview and Cam only said once "I aint focusing on that,i got Vado to put out"

Jimmy was begging for Cam to make up becoz he wasnt selling no records...If Jimmy was selling records, he would be out there with 50 cent onstage like he was, Cheesing and Not even thinking about Cam.

Same with Game..Game is a bitch nigga for this.He aint selling no records and now sucking on every niggaz dick.

Its Good on the other hand. Game allways said in the past that his arms were open.And he got kids/label situation and all, he dont wanna put that in  black.

Still, if Dude had 2 hits and dope material on the radio, it woud be cool, but he aint got shit but 5 flopped songs so that makes him look like a begger.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 30, 2010, 09:49:08 PM »
^^ Truth

amazing25

« Reply #27 on: June 30, 2010, 09:51:08 PM »
and on top of that Banks and Yayo hate Game...Watch them say something vs Game and Game will be the first to yell out fuck gunit onstage with his usuall NOT GIVING A FUICK STANCE that he does.

Game is just feeling himself too positive becoz he just did a Song with Drake and Cool N Dre and thinks its Gonna be "CATASTRPHIC proportions and gonna win a grammy  ;D" but when it comes out, Drake is gonn ahave the same usual flow,Song is gonna be "I wanna Be Jay Z pt 2" and will fly over peoples heads and Game will dissapear and diss Gunit again,

Game  just ovverates himself too much and feels too happy...Squashing all the beefs and shit....Watch His singles flop, label put pressure and he gonna backl on his "Hit the break down/time to address this shit and get it ova/Fuck 50,BAnks Yayo and Hova

ANd People will ask him why he dissed em again and be like "COZ I FELT LIKE IT NIGGA". :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #28 on: June 30, 2010, 11:40:15 PM »
LOL, guarentee that this is because he realizes the singles are all epic fails & reuniting with 50 Cent would be the biggest thing in mainstream Hip Hop since autotune.

That being said, I wouldn't mind seeing it; they did make some personal classic music together. 8)

No Shit Sherlock? Did you just realise that? Game realised his singles were epic fails when he dropped Krazy in October 2009 and had people laughing...Than 7 pushbacks with evem more laughable tracks with JT etc.

and what the fuck is personal classic music?

This dude is a fucking retard... :-\

Personal Classic Music?

How about a Center For the Kids who Cant Read,Good.....

You fucking Zoolander ass fuck.Go Listen to Chamilionere nerd, geeks ass Robotic Flow Rhymes, who nobody gives a fuck about

Yeah, "Personal Classic Music". You know? Music that isn't regarded as classic by most people; but for me, personally, I can bump it time & time again.

& Game realized "all of his singles" were epic fails when he dropped his first "supposed" single, "Krazy"? He realized that a single he released a few days ago was an epic fail last October? That's some fantastic logic, buddy.

THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS NIGGAAAAAAAAA. :loco: :stupid:

RedMagic213

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2010, 11:40:49 PM »
what you dont realise is that Game just said that, and other things like it, to get ppl like you talking...he needs to be on the tip of ppls tongues until his album come out...even if u shit-talking bout Game, at least u still talking....

Game is smarter than you think..."Thats just RED promo "