Author Topic: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit  (Read 2361 times)

GfUnKLBC

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • We hold it down, from da turf to da pen.
Re: Game Wants To Reunite with G-Unit
« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2010, 10:36:18 AM »
50 Cent won't work with Game again, Game is just desperate for success and is realising his career is nothing without 50.
Now you don't see what I see
6 keys for a hundred g's
I take a look in the mirror
see myself livin the dream
takin over things, runnin million dolla schemes

aLvin-X

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2010, 11:26:38 AM »
That Ninja In The Blue Hat Don't Even Listen To The Game! And He Don't Underestand The Shit What's Game Sayin'... Anyways If He Reunite With 'Em, One Fan Less!

Jimmy H.

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2010, 11:58:50 AM »
What's funny is how long it took so many of you to catch on. This has happened like eight or nine times before and even the last time, some of you thought it might change something. Calling Game a sell-out seems like a response from an angry superfan who believed in the hype a little too much. To have a revelation about his behavior now is being so extremely late to the picnic, it's not even funny. Game's an entertaining artist and he'll do what it takes to keep people talking. I mean, G-Unot, the butterfly tat, LAX retirement, and so on and so forth. People put so much stock into all of this outlandish and impulsive stuff but it's just Game doing Game. Swear if he'd said in order to be down with G-Unot, you have to punch yourself in the balls, there would of been rows of mother fuckers at concerts cracking themselves in the testicles.

He spent how long provin to the world that 50 is a bitch, a fake, and a snitch.......n now he wants to hook back up with him?!
When exactly did he "prove" any of this? He just kind of said it. He said it a lot, no doubt, but it was basically like how all these rappers say they are "the greatest of all-time" or "best rapper alive". He wasn't even doing it with a serious tone. He was basically just clowning him about the "snitch" thing because it was such a big rumor surrounding it and he knew he could grab attention that way.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2010, 01:41:16 PM »
game got gunot inked on him right? Gunot=fuck gunit but more importantly fuck 50...and 50 still makes money off of games name right? Didnt he buy gunot which is when game stopped promotin that whole thing?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Fonkarround

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • https://soundcloud.com/fonkarround
« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2010, 03:19:49 PM »
game got gunot inked on him right? Gunot=fuck gunit but more importantly fuck 50...and 50 still makes money off of games name right? Didnt he buy gunot which is when game stopped promotin that whole thing?

damn 50, they tried to fade you on g-unot day
But g-unot day only meant 50's pay day

The Flying Dutchman

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2010, 04:24:56 PM »
50 aint even made 20 mil this year

lmao @ this

what a loser, not even 20 mil lol, that shit falls outta my pocket when I run

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2010, 05:05:12 PM »
^^I can Bump it Time and Time again? WHo says that? Thats not even the right expression...

What the hell are you doing in WEST Coast forum? Maybe  Over and over again?

Why am i arguying with an Immigrant who listens to rap music 90% only for beats and flow and doesnt get nothing from lyrics.??

No wonder he got A nigga in his avy whos shit is all corny beats and signing hooks.

la la la up ur ass you vaginal discharge
you're from new zealand, what's your logic

Hey we're not all bad down here in NZ bro! :laugh:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2010, 05:34:46 PM »
^^I can Bump it Time and Time again? WHo says that? Thats not even the right expression...

Why am i arguying with an Immigrant who listens to rap music 90% only for beats and flow and doesnt get nothing from lyrics.??

No wonder he got A nigga in his avy whos shit is all corny beats and signing hooks.

I'm from New York & you're from New Zealand lol. You're more irrelevant than Mr. T.

I listen to music for lyrics above anything lol.

I never understood this forum...some Mods go extra hard, splitting threads on actual debates that get slightly off topic, but morons like this fuck up every thread because they have no actual purpose in life & they just keep going lol.

I mean, he does live in New Zealand, I don't even know what you can possibly do there; so he can sort of be given a pass for having no life.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2010, 05:45:37 PM »
^^^ You're stomping on ice there son, ignorance gets you no where

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2010, 07:40:31 PM »

I'm from New York & you're from New Zealand lol. You're more irrelevant than Mr. T.
lol whiteboy called u immigrant  8)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
The great thing about 50 Cent is you know exactly where this nigga be at. If he don't like you, he don't like you, there's no discussion. 50 is gonna do what he always do. Laugh at this nigga. Yayo called him bipolar and he actually might be right you know. Game belong in a mental institution.

nobody cares, both them niggaz are nobodies..50 aint even made 20 mil this year

he aint even made 20 mil this year!!!? I ain't even made 1 mil this year

HOW MUCH DID YOU MAKE MUTHAFUCCA?

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2010, 10:21:19 PM »
he's just a hip-hop baby

it's like duke said, he'll say whatever to get attention
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #57 on: July 02, 2010, 12:23:32 AM »
pretty stupid. but whatever, id check it out

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2010, 01:33:26 AM »

What the hell are you doing in WEST Coast forum? Maybe  Over and over again?

I listen to music for lyrics above anything lol.

I never understood this forum...some Mods go extra hard, splitting threads on actual debates that get slightly off topic, but morons like this fuck up every thread because they have no actual purpose in life & they just keep going lol.

I mean, he does live in New Zealand, I don't even know what you can possibly do there; so he can sort of be given a pass for having no life.

What a fucking idiot you are. No wonder American's are branded as stupid all over the world when people like you excist.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2010, 02:03:39 AM »
I just remembered this : http://www.westlord.com/the-game/tattoos/tat-gunot.png

Now if he does this.. Im through with him.. There should be limits to his stupidity..