Author Topic: So Jay Z is the GOAT you tell me? let's take a look  (Read 3101 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: So Jay Z is the GOAT you tell me? let's take a look
« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2010, 05:25:22 PM »
enyce how old are you?

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2010, 07:29:18 PM »
mecca why you be actin so damn phony over here ? they made you a mod and now your on some hip hop historian shit? stick to what you know famo....and i told you bishop wasnt commin out sucka!
COD OR NUTHIN!!!  DRETOX IS COMIN!!! haha damn!!
LMAO. Was he mecca before he was enyce?
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

Nega-Sikotic 3.5.

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2010, 07:37:05 PM »
Ill shit all over gay z and 2fag. homos

westsiderider323

« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2010, 09:45:56 PM »
dj premier said so himself nas is a complete MC while jay-z is just a rapper

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2010, 10:21:59 PM »
you go by dominating they era's lyrically and hip hop influence "not that white man shit either haha" the bridge is over is a better song then take over, plus it ended a battle while the takeover was bested by ether yell

okay.........but Jay-Z has arguably dominated the hip hop industry more than anyone. That's the main reason a lot of people don't like him. I think ancient was talking on a purely lyrical level.

Jay-Z lost a battle against Nas. NAS. Is that something to be ashamed of? Krs-One lost to Nelly for crying out loud. Even the fact he started a beef with Nelly in the first place is an automatic L.
again jay dominated the "white side" fucc those white guys and jews in suits they don't rep the culture they rape it, you think muthafuccas who live the punk culture think green day is the best ever in punk cause they sold the most and got the most tv time,fucc no, again in the white world who ain't true to the culture jayz is they god but for the networth shit he's just one of the great mc's but not the goat, and i can't front with you about the nelly thing, you are right, he lost by the way he went about that bullshit,but don't act like others ain't got into jigga's ass in verses, but bacc on subject hip hop is more then just rap'n and being a "business man", now if you wanna say who is the rapper who's had the most success in business and with branding himself that's jayz yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: July 16, 2010, 11:23:12 PM »
Jay's a transformer because he can hop on a diversity of track and sound right.  Not many emcees are capable of that.
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #96 on: July 17, 2010, 01:08:50 AM »
you go by dominating they era's lyrically and hip hop influence "not that white man shit either haha" the bridge is over is a better song then take over, plus it ended a battle while the takeover was bested by ether yell

okay.........but Jay-Z has arguably dominated the hip hop industry more than anyone. That's the main reason a lot of people don't like him. I think ancient was talking on a purely lyrical level.

Jay-Z lost a battle against Nas. NAS. Is that something to be ashamed of? Krs-One lost to Nelly for crying out loud. Even the fact he started a beef with Nelly in the first place is an automatic L.
again jay dominated the "white side" fucc those white guys and jews in suits they don't rep the culture they rape it, you think muthafuccas who live the punk culture think green day is the best ever in punk cause they sold the most and got the most tv time,fucc no, again in the white world who ain't true to the culture jayz is they god but for the networth shit he's just one of the great mc's but not the goat, and i can't front with you about the nelly thing, you are right, he lost by the way he went about that bullshit,but don't act like others ain't got into jigga's ass in verses, but bacc on subject hip hop is more then just rap'n and being a "business man", now if you wanna say who is the rapper who's had the most success in business and with branding himself that's jayz yell

"white side"? Now that's just stupid. For one, I'd be willing to bet that Jay-Z has a bigger black fanbase than Nas. You know its all those white hip hop elitists who don't want to give Jay his props cause he's too "mainstream"

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: July 17, 2010, 08:51:13 AM »
Jays a pop artist or like 50 said..pop tart sweet n the middle haha
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #98 on: July 17, 2010, 10:48:09 AM »
Jays a pop artist or like 50 said..pop tart sweet n the middle haha

All those rappers you mentioned are pop artists. Jay-Z, 2Pac, Nas, etc. The reason they are so well-known is because they make music to appeal to the mainstream.