Author Topic: what do you think about eminem's contradiction?  (Read 1005 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: what do you think about eminem's contradiction?
« Reply #15 on: July 03, 2010, 12:38:36 PM »
I remember the time everybody started telling Em's falling down begins after Ecnore, then he came up with that song called "No Apologies" and lyrics was;

"No apologies.
No suckers im not sorry
you can all sue me.
Y'all could be the cause of me.
No apologies.
Y'all feeling the force of me no remorse from me..
Like there was no real cause for me"
"Expect no sympathy from me im an MC, this is how im spose to be.
Cold as a G.
My hearts frozen, it dont even beat so
dont expct no apologies"

and now he came up with the song called "Takin' 2 Myself"... and lyrics are;

"Encore I was on drugs, Relapse I was flushing em out
I’ve come up to make it up to you no more f-cking around
I’ve got something to prove to fans I feel like I let em down
So please accept my apology I finally feel like I’m back to normal"

however what funny is "recovery" is even worse then "encore"

what do you think about this contradiction?

what I say about the contradictions, is it's just like when your playing basketball and you lose and say, "okay, that game I wasn't serious but this one I am", then you lose the next game and say... "ohhh wait, I wasn't serious, but this game I'm serious", and so on...

The drug thing is all just a lame excuse, drugs have been a part of music since well before Christ... you can't use drugs as an excuse.

...so basically he's an old rapper past his prime and he's making excuses because he will never be able to do it like he did on 98-2003, because his destiny has already been fulfilled.  He came from nothing, and rose to greatness and slayed his enemies, and took a shit on their face... he has nothing left to prove.  
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 12:53:12 PM by Infinite... Be and It Is »
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2010, 12:53:48 PM »
Real talk infinite album after album hes sold excuses and dre wants his muzik 2 b released like that...fuck em
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 03, 2010, 03:08:44 PM »
feces can be used to make great art work  ;D, blacc bitches and blacc sisters are different lol, and drugs are an excuse,one of george clinton's greatest songs "atomic dog" was made when he was drugged outta his mind, and lets not even mention the beetles yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 04, 2010, 06:36:02 AM »
feces can be used to make great art work  ;D, blacc bitches and blacc sisters are different lol, and drugs are an excuse,one of george clinton's greatest songs "atomic dog" was made when he was drugged outta his mind, and lets not even mention the beetles yell

Well if you have seen some of the stuff that passes as art, then I am sure you understand what i was saying lol. However as for the effect that drugs have, it depends doesn't it, Eminem being on drugs was of course absolutely nothing new, but after being hooked on drugs for so long, it can over power the mind and body and just send you on a continuous downward spiral. This is something I have witnessed with some friends of mine and no doubt other people have seen likewise.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 04, 2010, 07:42:29 AM »
He was on drugs but he knew what he was rappin and cryin about...album after album its my wife was a bitch when i was makin this album...nick took mariag from me...proof left and had 2 take time off...my daughter this...muffucca wants everyone 2 feel bad 4 him and look at him as the best of all time...the best of all time dont do shit like this...fuck 80 million records later and ya elevator
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 04, 2010, 05:33:14 PM »

Well if you have seen some of the stuff that passes as art, then I am sure you understand what i was saying lol. However as for the effect that drugs have, it depends doesn't it, Eminem being on drugs was of course absolutely nothing new, but after being hooked on drugs for so long, it can over power the mind and body and just send you on a continuous downward spiral. This is something I have witnessed with some friends of mine and no doubt other people have seen likewise.

i braille you on what drugs could do to friends and fam members that part is true,but like ancient said em knows exactly what he was doing, he always makes himself out to be the victim no matter what,but i guess if i got my ass kicc'd alot when i was growing up i would always use that too yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp