Author Topic: dmx files and dmx - it's not a game  (Read 225 times)

EM28

dmx files and dmx - it's not a game
« on: December 11, 2002, 09:01:16 PM »
I'm hearing talk about both of these albums by dmx.  I'm confused they both were said to be released on dec. 17.  Can someone please help me out. dmx files is said to be a greatest hits and it's not a game is supposed to be his new album.  Does anybody know anything about any of these albums.  If one of them is fake.  Cause I'm confused right now.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:dmx files and dmx - it's not a game
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2002, 09:18:11 PM »
No man.. not december 17th.. wheres the promotion? DMX never makes albums without promotion... well thats what I think

EM28

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2002, 09:27:59 PM »
the new source mag has an ad for dmx-it's not a game and it says dec. 17.  I called every record store that i know and some have dmx files for the 17th and some have it's not a game for the 17th in their computer.  I'm pretty sure at least one of them is going to come out.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 12:30:55 AM »
DMX Files drops on December 17th and it's a greatest hits album.

It's Not A Game has no official release date. Guest appearances include 50 Cent and Cam'ron with production from NO I.D., Kanye West, Dame Grease, etc. I don't think it's even finished yet.

"X Gon Give It To Ya" is not the single for It's Not A Game but for his new movie soundtrack for Cradle 2 Da Grave.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 04:06:16 AM »

Whats the tracklisting for this release? Any new tracks included?

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

EM28

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 06:53:11 AM »

It's Not A Game has no official release date. Guest appearances include 50 Cent and Cam'ron with production from NO I.D., Kanye West, Dame Grease, etc. I don't think it's even finished yet.

"X Gon Give It To Ya" is not the single for It's Not A Game but for his new movie soundtrack for Cradle 2 Da Grave.

Thankx for the info dogg

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2002, 10:07:45 AM »

Whats the tracklisting for this release? Any new tracks included?

Not sure. I seen a tracklist before and it's just songs from his albums but it does come with a DVD. I think the songs are just the singles he put out.

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2002, 10:27:48 AM »
im sure in the new source it says It Aint A Game is set for March 2003

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

EM28

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2002, 04:01:49 PM »

You mean the february issue right cause the  january issue says it's not a game is dec. 17.

EM28

« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2002, 04:02:40 PM »

You mean the february issue right cause the  january issue says it's not a game is dec. 17.