Author Topic: to KING TECH QUADAFI & Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid  (Read 1351 times)

jav

to KING TECH QUADAFI & Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid
« on: December 12, 2002, 03:18:58 PM »
salaam walaikum warahmatualahi war barkata'hu my brothers.. i was just pointing out this site http://www.freebritannia.co.uk/ . which has narrow minded rascist anglo saxon rednecks talking bad about islam in their forum. seeing that your posts are inteligent and informative. i was wondering you 2 should sign up to there forum and support our religion. salaam brothers by the way im muslim arab indian from australia

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:to KING TECH QUADAFI & Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2002, 03:33:49 PM »
saalamu alaikum brother

i appreciate you reaching out to me bro...and if u need a favour im down.

me and infinite would definitely support our religion anywhere in this world and i am willing to defend it by any means.  Im sure Infinite is down...me and him post at mosdefinitely.com and im definitely down with debating and expanding my views and at the same time, hopefully teaching people about my faith.

*cocks glock*

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2002, 07:42:53 PM »
salaam walaikum warahmatualahi war barkata'hu my brothers.. i was just pointing out this site http://www.freebritannia.co.uk/ . which has narrow minded rascist anglo saxon rednecks talking bad about islam in their forum. seeing that your posts are inteligent and informative. i was wondering you 2 should sign up to there forum and support our religion. salaam brothers by the way im muslim arab indian from australia

Salami lammi ding dong to you as well, my friend. I too will start posting on that message board.

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2002, 08:21:27 PM »

Salami lammi ding dong to you as well, my friend. I too will start posting on that message board.

Don't be an asshole dude...respect his religion even if you hate it...

People like you are the reason we're in this fuckin mess anyway...

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2002, 10:03:30 PM »

OH GOD, lol this is the funniest thing I've ever seen.  LOL.  I love this guy.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2002, 10:05:20 PM »
Don't hate, he called the guy his friend, LOL and you all say we should post whatever, LOL.  OH GOD, still laughing out loud, LOL.  Funniest single post of the year, LOL. ...

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 03:02:32 AM »
walakumsalaam brother.  Thanks for contacting us and thank you for your kind words.  The Umma must stand untied to fight ignorance.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 11:01:24 AM »

you just got personal man...u crossed the line....how u gon disrespect our greetings....thats Gods Name dude...dont do shit like that
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

CWalker187

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 01:40:15 PM »
People have been getting personal with me for awhile now.

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2002, 01:59:18 PM »

Don't be an asshole dude...respect his religion even if you hate it...

People like you are the reason we're in this fuckin mess anyway...

^ word  ;)

CWalker187

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2002, 02:06:48 PM »
Actually, Islamic intolerance and extremism are the reason we are in this mess.

jav

« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2002, 03:30:53 PM »
people like you make me wonder...... cwalker187, get out of the rock man, rascism is a bliss. i wouldnt be suprised if u turned out to be like bin laden u rascist rednecked faggot

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2002, 04:22:46 PM »
He aint' doing anything muslims haven't done to me in the past weeks? What's the big deal?  

verbalassaulta

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2002, 06:51:45 PM »
i dont much care for muslims...or narrow minded rednecks

CWalker187

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2002, 07:10:08 PM »
people like you make me wonder...... cwalker187, get out of the rock man, rascism is a bliss. i wouldnt be suprised if u turned out to be like bin laden u rascist rednecked faggot

Get real, man. My objecting to Muslims wanting to blow me up because I am American and a Christian doesn't make me racist, it makes them racist.

Why are Muslims so racist?