Author Topic: to KING TECH QUADAFI & Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid  (Read 1339 times)

infinite59

Re:to KING TECH QUADAFI & Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2002, 08:55:22 PM »
people like you make me wonder...... cwalker187, get out of the rock man, rascism is a bliss. i wouldnt be suprised if u turned out to be like bin laden u rascist rednecked faggot

Get real, man. My objecting to Muslims wanting to blow me up because I am American and a Christian doesn't make me racist, it makes them racist.

Why are Muslims so racist?

No, they got beef you up because you want to suck the very life out of them.  In Palestine, in Kashmir, in Iraq, any other time they try to stand up and try to nationalize their polotics and oil.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 08:55:40 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

Woodrow

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2002, 09:15:00 PM »
people like you make me wonder...... cwalker187, get out of the rock man, rascism is a bliss. i wouldnt be suprised if u turned out to be like bin laden u rascist rednecked faggot

Get real, man. My objecting to Muslims wanting to blow me up because I am American and a Christian doesn't make me racist, it makes them racist.

No, they got beef you up because you want to suck the very life out of them.  In Palestine, in Kashmir, in Iraq, any other time they try to stand up and try to nationalize their polotics and oil.

How do I want to "Suck the very life out of them"??  ::)

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2002, 09:36:13 PM »

How do I want to "Suck the very life out of them"??  ::)

For the second time.  America opposes and frustrates the middle East every time they back a strong Muslim leader who wants to nationalize the oil.

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2002, 10:19:45 PM »
Whas Crackin?  Americans, MOUNT UP, lol.  It's time we stopped takin' this disrespect from these jerks.  Terrorist all over the world, mostly muslim, want to see us die.  I don't see nothing wrong with attacking that.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2002, 11:11:14 PM »
salami lami ding dong....lol man that's fucked up .....but it's funny as hell

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2002, 11:22:59 PM »
An Analysis of this Thread

* the hard core mormon resorts to telling lies in order to justify a rednecks's thinly vieled insults towards islam.

* alot of the key pro-american debaters in the TOT laughed at what the previously mentioned redneck said

*the redneck makes stupid statements....once again to justify an insult on a religion

Conclusion

You know guys....all politicing aside...all hate and beef aside...
one thing u can say about us Muslims here on the TOT is that we;re real and we're painfully honest...we have our good and bad and we admit it and we spit the truth, we legitimately have our own beliefs and we can back it up anytime yall want it

But the rest, the American/Christains in here, (Im talkin jake, trauma, engle, c walker) are fake.  They speak one thing and then you;ll see how quickly your wall of falseness crumbles.  They expose themselves very easily, try to actually argue one point with any of these guys...
they will change the subject or conjure up an argument simply to knock it back down...i dont forget...remember what this board was like on 9/11?  After wards? LOL

Thats my 2 muthafuckin cents right there

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2002, 11:25:39 PM »
wow i have been dealt the judgement card of being false, just becuase i don't know everything there is to know about the middle east

thank you

IMO

as long as I do what i think is right , and try to live my life right in MY neck of the woods ....i think the only person who has the right to say my whole life and way of life is 'false' is the homie G-O-D
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 11:28:03 PM by Don Jacob Corleone »

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2002, 11:39:46 PM »

* the hard core mormon resorts to telling lies in order to justify a rednecks's thinly vieled insults towards islam.

* alot of the key pro-american debaters in the TOT laughed at what the previously mentioned redneck said

*the redneck makes stupid statements....once again to justify an insult on a religion

Conclusion

one thing u can say about us Muslims here on the TOT is that we;re real and we're painfully honest...we have our good and bad and we admit it and we spit the truth, we legitimately have our own beliefs and we can back it up anytime yall want it

But the rest, the American/Christains in here, (Im talkin jake, trauma, engle, c walker) are fake.  They speak one thing and then you;ll see how quickly your wall of falseness crumbles.  They expose themselves very easily, try to actually argue one point with any of these guys...
they will change the subject or conjure up an argument simply to knock it back down...i dont forget...remember what this board was like on 9/11?  After wards? LOL

As long as you keep threatening me with 'shottys', I really could care less about your opinion.  I'm glad my opinion now seems as rediculous to you as your fake ass thug image seems to me.  "Peace~"

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2002, 11:46:28 PM »

Conclusion

As long as you keep threatening me with 'shottys', I really could care less about your opinion.  I'm glad my opinion now seems as rediculous to you as your fake ass thug image seems to me.  "Peace~"

i was actually thinking this as i finished reading his post

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2002, 12:09:55 AM »
lol....ive said what i said...your lil pathetic lil comments dont really mean anything
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: December 14, 2002, 12:11:19 AM »
O.K.  BTW, there's a present waiting for you on another thread, Poser~

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2002, 12:15:51 AM »
lol....ive said what i said...your lil pathetic lil comments dont really mean anything

it recipracates

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 14, 2002, 12:22:59 AM »

a thread adressed specifically to me and infinite was used by others to get personal

- Lewis Carroll