Poll

would you be willing to serve 16 years in Colorado's Supermax for $5 Billion U.S.

Yes
5 (55.6%)
No
4 (44.4%)
I can't decide
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Author Topic: would you be willing to serve 16 years in Colorado's Supermax for $5 Billion  (Read 709 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
The United States Penitentiary Administrative Maximum Facility (ADX)  is a supermax  prison  in unincorporated Fremont County, Colorado, United States, south of Florence.  It is unofficially known as ADX Florence, Florence ADMAX, Supermax, or The Alcatraz of the Rockies.  It is operated by the Federal Bureau of Prisons, a division of the federal government. ADX, a part of the Florence Federal Correctional Complex (FCC), houses the prisoners who are deemed the most dangerous and in need of the tightest control. - Wikipedia

We're talking 23 hour loccdown

BiggBoogaBiff

hell yeah, no questions asked.  as long as i got my money (all of the money) on my 1st day out i wouldn't see a problem.  where do i sign up?

acgrundy

hell no.  I wouldn't serve 16 years in any prison for any amount of money.

Muhfukka

fuck no, usually your questions lie this involve doing something really fucked up but only lasts a couple of minutes, id take those 16 years of being young

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
it's basically just solitary confinement for 16 years. so really all you gotta do is wait for 16 years..but u aint getting shit in there, no internet, no contact with anybody, nothing, shitty food, the whole nine. you do have radio though and a tv but the shit is specifically programmed so all you get is like recreational and religious shows. they say it's like hell, just cleaner lol. it's not an easy decision but I'd do it. i'd be 45..but fucc it. with that kinda money you can bribe death.

acgrundy

it's basically just solitary confinement for 16 years. so really all you gotta do is wait for 16 years..but u aint getting shit in there, no internet, no contact with anybody, nothing, shitty food, the whole nine. you do have radio though and a tv but the shit is specifically programmed so all you get is like recreational and religious shows. they say it's like hell, just cleaner lol. it's not an easy decision but I'd do it. i'd be 45..but fucc it. with that kinda money you can bribe death.

You forgot to mention that YOU MISS OUT ON 16 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. and you probably end up going crazy from being in the hole for 23 hours a day for 16 years...scratch that...you WILL go crazy.

Triple OG Rapsodie

hell no.  I wouldn't serve 16 years in any prison for any amount of money.

Word. Wasting 16 years of my life isn't worth any amount of money.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Depends whats 4 lunch and can a female be my cell /room mate?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
no lunchables or gushers in the joint mecca (aka ancient chinese secretion)...well not the kind of gushers you usually eat.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
fuck no, usually your questions lie this involve doing something really fucked up but only lasts a couple of minutes, id take those 16 years of being young
Exactly.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
hell yeah, no questions asked.  as long as i got my money (all of the money) on my 1st day out i wouldn't see a problem.  where do i sign up?

Go on then.

kemizt

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
hell no. my daughter would be 19 and my son 16 when i got out. i wouldnt miss those years for anything.
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

mesa

your son is zero then but I'm sure hes number one in your eyes.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die

You forgot to mention that YOU MISS OUT ON 16 YEARS OF YOUR LIFE. and you probably end up going crazy from being in the hole for 23 hours a day for 16 years...scratch that...you WILL go crazy.

dont need to mention that. it's pretty self explanatory. as for going crazy i know some people who been in solitary for long periods of time and didn't go crazy. if you a weak individual before then yeah chances is you gonna be crazy.

mesa

where you from cuzz?