Author Topic: {Throwback} Ludacris - "She Said" - this is a classic, 20+ years classic...  (Read 304 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

listen to the message and you'll know what i mean.  i mean really this is century/millenium+ classic music but i know this'll stick around 4 a minute.

kuruptDPG

mp3 plz?

midwestryder

listen to the message and you'll know what i mean.  i mean really this is century/millenium+ classic music but i know this'll stick around 4 a minute.
thisi s is no way a claossic at all. this song will be forgotten very quick.

BiggBoogaBiff

^^^yeah i know but it's 1 hellava song tho and the message is so on point.  that can't be forgotten, plus this is 1 of Luda's best songs imo.

BiggBoogaBiff

but that goes to show how far that NewYork dick is stuck up in ur ass and how little u know about HipHop.  That song is almost 10 years old, so don't ever bother me again.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
this song will be forgotten very quick.

its already almost been 10 years, thats not quick.

Me n the homies STILL sing the hook from time to time "she said she never done it, she said she never tried, she sittin there tellin a muthafuckin lie". Who can't relate to that? Iv been with a female thats said some shit like that but ended up blowin my socks off like "youv never sucked dick before?" riiiiight.. haha