Author Topic: So Young Buck Has More Balls Than Fuckin Gayme...  (Read 1303 times)

YoungCrookedI

So Young Buck Has More Balls Than Fuckin Gayme...
« on: July 04, 2010, 04:32:37 PM »
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp4Q2clobLfdC3yXR

Young Buck Wants 50 Cent Dead! "I Aint With None Of That G-Unit Reunion. If You Want War We'll Go To War Till Somebody Dies"

damn thatīs says all...and that girl from compton is cryin for a reunion...because of the papers if someone tells him i shit on your face and eat that he will do it look 50 cent dissed game again he said good luck with the reunion bang!

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: So Young Buck Has More Balls Than Fuckin Gayme...
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2010, 04:37:04 PM »
buck is a joke

still drops dope music

but he's a joke
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2010, 04:48:38 PM »
"he claims he wants war when he's on his lil tour
yet when they speak he has tears streaming down his cheek"

bucc is a coke head yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2010, 05:21:48 PM »
Cocaine is a helluva drug....

I guess Buck thinks it might be cheaper to kill 50 than repay him for his tax loan.
Buck's probably feeling lonely & irrelevant right about now and would like to bait Curtis for some attention.  ::)
Good luck...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2010, 06:20:27 PM »
Buck might not care bout his contract situation where as game wants out and way 2 get out he has 2 b nice 2 his boss 50 not doc..."niggas think 50 made me i think not...who responsible 4 games career i think doc" didnt game say that?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2010, 07:56:45 PM »

Young Buck Wants 50 Cent Dead! "I Aint With None Of That G-Unit Reunion. If You Want War We'll Go To War Till Somebody Dies"

damn thatīs says all...and that girl from compton is cryin for a reunion...because of the papers if someone tells him i shit on your face and eat that he will do it look 50 cent dissed game again he said good luck with the reunion bang!

Two different situations folk. Game has been gone and doing his own thing. Though Game may change his mind, he's had time to get over things. Buck is still fighting with the Unit and 50 because 50 won't let him out of his contract fucking with Bucks money
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

doggfather

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2010, 11:10:47 PM »
I think the same, it is different with them 2!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2010, 11:48:03 PM »
Buck is still signed to G-Unit. 50 has him rotting away on his roster lol.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2010, 11:50:52 PM »

Two different situations folk. Game has been gone and doing his own thing. Though Game may change his mind, he's had time to get over things. Buck is still fighting with the Unit and 50 because 50 won't let him out of his contract fucking with Bucks money
bucc owe's him money yet 50 is fucc'n with bucc's money hahaha yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2010, 12:32:30 AM »
You can't be mad at 50 for being smart about his business. Buck basically made statements about being G-Unit for life, only to move in another path, and I don't know what his situation is so I can't fault him but when you're moving away from Fif, you better know how to handle things on the business end.

Do Dirty

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2010, 12:50:07 AM »

bucc owe's him money yet 50 is fucc'n with bucc's money hahaha yell

Fuck that, 50 wasn't complaining bout no money till Buck wanted out after 50 did him dirty. You think Yayo living off album sales? 50 ain't strapped for cash
"You got problems with the punk police, don't run from the chumps get the pump from me"

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #11 on: July 05, 2010, 01:53:04 AM »
what a lot of people donīt know is that, game is still payin 50 for not to put the g-unit logo behind his cd...so that means game is still a part of g-unit untill his 5th album drops...so that means after R.E.D...so maybe he will drop a greatest hits with 2-3 new songs to get off this deal.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #12 on: July 05, 2010, 01:59:19 AM »

bucc is a coke head yell

considering 50s actions, hes a gangsta, he served buck like a bitch, cryin over the phone and beggin for help.

lmaooooooooo

DTG Entertainment

« Reply #13 on: July 05, 2010, 02:33:19 AM »

bucc is a coke head yell

considering 50s actions, hes a gangsta, he served buck like a bitch, cryin over the phone and beggin for help.

lmaooooooooo

If you were broke and desperate, I think you'd be crying too if you couldn't keep it together. I've been dead broke and I've lost a lot of my shit, yeah it's pretty fucking depressing. So, I understand Buck's position. Young Buck, despite the crying shit and the cocaine addiction, has my support personally and musically. Dude drops nothing but heat and he reps my state pretty damn well. Also, for the record people, Buck kicked the coke. Also, most of your favorite rappers do cocaine, so it's funny you talk about Buck.

amazing25

« Reply #14 on: July 05, 2010, 02:50:59 AM »
well, like Game said..He is pushing 30+,.Got kids and been on forbes making money for the last 4 years or so...

Buck is broke..And Not Rapper broke..He is actually Bankrupt.0.

He has nothing to loose and Game is making money,plus he will probably end up on Detox Tour with Dre and Em and Them, Plus NERD Tour and his own tour..He has big oppotunities coming his way and if he plays it nice with Dre and Em, he gonna be part of the most anticipated tours in Hiphop...And The Fact that He aint XZibit or HItman Status he gonna be generating fans on tour as well, making Some Good Molah.

Buck aint got nothing to loose, so might as well shoot and kill..

Game got 30 Million +, 2 Kids, Houses in Cali,ATL,NY,Cars,Assets and life....Why would he wanna loose that?