Author Topic: So Young Buck Has More Balls Than Fuckin Gayme...  (Read 1304 times)

bullet_wrongkind

Re: So Young Buck Has More Balls Than Fuckin Gayme...
« Reply #15 on: July 05, 2010, 03:01:46 AM »
well, like Game said..He is pushing 30+,.Got kids and been on forbes making money for the last 4 years or so...

Buck is broke..And Not Rapper broke..He is actually Bankrupt.0.

He has nothing to loose and Game is making money,plus he will probably end up on Detox Tour with Dre and Em and Them, Plus NERD Tour and his own tour..He has big oppotunities coming his way and if he plays it nice with Dre and Em, he gonna be part of the most anticipated tours in Hiphop...And The Fact that He aint XZibit or HItman Status he gonna be generating fans on tour as well, making Some Good Molah.

Buck aint got nothing to loose, so might as well shoot and kill..

Game got 30 Million +, 2 Kids, Houses in Cali,ATL,NY,Cars,Assets and life....Why would he wanna loose that?

plus he on probation. except he pull out a gun on a basketball court and starts wavin it. then he done

YaKno7

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2010, 07:06:11 AM »
well, like Game said..He is pushing 30+,.Got kids and been on forbes making money for the last 4 years or so...

Buck is broke..And Not Rapper broke..He is actually Bankrupt.0.

He has nothing to loose and Game is making money,plus he will probably end up on Detox Tour with Dre and Em and Them, Plus NERD Tour and his own tour..He has big oppotunities coming his way and if he plays it nice with Dre and Em, he gonna be part of the most anticipated tours in Hiphop...And The Fact that He aint XZibit or HItman Status he gonna be generating fans on tour as well, making Some Good Molah.

Buck aint got nothing to loose, so might as well shoot and kill..

Game got 30 Million +, 2 Kids, Houses in Cali,ATL,NY,Cars,Assets and life....Why would he wanna loose that?

Your a fool if you think Game got 30 million......6 figure at best

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2010, 07:18:02 AM »
Game claims he makes that does he?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

doggfather

« Reply #18 on: July 05, 2010, 07:30:52 AM »
yes he has.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 05, 2010, 08:05:35 AM »
Does forbes get ur tax shit 2 c?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

Jimmy H.

« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2010, 11:29:23 AM »
And The Fact that He aint XZibit or HItman Status he gonna be generating fans on tour as well, making Some Good Molah.

Xzibit broke through to the mainstream so I don't see how having "Xzibit status" is a bad thing.

midwestryder

« Reply #21 on: July 05, 2010, 12:56:21 PM »
http://worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhp4Q2clobLfdC3yXR

Young Buck Wants 50 Cent Dead! "I Aint With None Of That G-Unit Reunion. If You Want War We'll Go To War Till Somebody Dies"

damn thatīs says all...and that girl from compton is cryin for a reunion...because of the papers if someone tells him i shit on your face and eat that he will do it look 50 cent dissed game again he said good luck with the reunion bang!

Two different situations folk. Game has been gone and doing his own thing. Though Game may change his mind, he's had time to get over things. Buck is still fighting with the Unit and 50 because 50 won't let him out of his contract fucking with Bucks money
bucc owe's him money yet 50 is fucc'n with bucc's money hahaha yell

Fuck that, 50 wasn't complaining bout no money till Buck wanted out after 50 did him dirty. You think Yayo living off album sales? 50 ain't strapped for cash
50 cent did not do buck wrong at all. buck did 50cent wrong & got what he deservered. buck was not loyal at all in the end & it cost him . it is bucks own fault for being a liar & saying g-unit 4 life & then going back on it like a bitch . buck was a no body till 50 cdnt & g-unit.  buck saying he wants to kill 50 cent makes him mre of bitch for it . buck is not man for saying that . buck has to man up & saying he was wrong & take responsiablity for his own actions .because bucks does not act like man at right know

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2010, 12:59:22 PM »
Either way im anticipating an album from buck over game.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: July 05, 2010, 01:01:37 PM »
He did man up...cryin is bitchin up let alone mannin up but once u cross the guerrillas line...ya get cut worse than that butterknife he caught a case wit
Cube

midwestryder

« Reply #24 on: July 05, 2010, 01:04:19 PM »
He did man up...cryin is bitchin up let alone mannin up but once u cross the guerrillas line...ya get cut worse than that butterknife he caught a case wit
if buck manned up he would say he is sorry to 5-ocent & then work his ass off to get back on g-unit & proves he loyal enough to stay with g-unit/ that is what a real man would do

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2010, 01:37:09 PM »
what a lot of people donīt know is that, game is still payin 50 for not to put the g-unit logo behind his cd...so that means game is still a part of g-unit untill his 5th album drops...so that means after R.E.D...so maybe he will drop a greatest hits with 2-3 new songs to get off this deal.

You really believe that bullshit? You see what 50 is doin to Buck. If 50 had ANY control over Game what-so-ever don't you think he would do the same thing to Game?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2010, 02:08:32 PM »
"he claims he wants war when he's on his lil tour
yet when they speak he has tears streaming down his cheek"

bucc is a coke head yell

considering 50s actions, hes a gangsta, he served buck like a bitch, cryin over the phone and beggin for help.

lmaooooooooo

If you were broke and desperate, I think you'd be crying too if you couldn't keep it together. I've been dead broke and I've lost a lot of my shit, yeah it's pretty fucking depressing. So, I understand Buck's position. Young Buck, despite the crying shit and the cocaine addiction, has my support personally and musically. Dude drops nothing but heat and he reps my state pretty damn well. Also, for the record people, Buck kicked the coke. Also, most of your favorite rappers do cocaine, so it's funny you talk about Buck.

we all make mistakes and get to a low point in our lives,but if you got someone who's helped you out,helped make you a star and millionaire and you blow it on being stupid,why sit up and mope and talk gangsta shit about the one that helped you? his affiliation to g-unit is still the reason he's getting paid to do shows now! maybe not as much as he use to get but still,it's folks out here who can't get shit,bucc makes good songs but he got to stop with the bullshit yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2010, 02:10:59 PM »
Yeah buck messed up...cash money aint give him gunit but he blew it and went agaisnt hitler
Cube

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2010, 02:17:49 PM »
what a lot of people donīt know is that, game is still payin 50 for not to put the g-unit logo behind his cd...so that means game is still a part of g-unit untill his 5th album drops...so that means after R.E.D...so maybe he will drop a greatest hits with 2-3 new songs to get off this deal.

You really believe that bullshit? You see what 50 is doin to Buck. If 50 had ANY control over Game what-so-ever don't you think he would do the same thing to Game?

yo got to see this point before game was a g-unit solider he was signed only with aftermath and had his own label named black wall street. Young Buck signed directly to G-Unit so 50 cent has 100% the control over his ass...for game it was easy to rise up after 300 bars,ghostunit tape and that stop snitchin project, he catched the ears from the hiphop hardcore fans. young buck release 2 of his 5 album deal, if i were buck i would release a bunch of bullshit for the next 2 albums and the last one as a greatest hit...and then he can let the g-unit bullshit behind him.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2010, 02:35:24 PM »
young buck is that nigga tho