Author Topic: My roomate is a pig  (Read 8277 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: My roomate is a pig
« Reply #45 on: July 07, 2010, 06:43:15 PM »
Stick to the topic lol

But Daz or kurupt are not westcoast legends lo.

Ice t, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg and Tupac are westcoast legends ( Tupac wasent even born on the west so its debatable) Maybe too Short...

But thats it.

Dont talk to me about e-40 or MC Ren or Warren G there not legends they are good rappers that had hits thats it.

lol ice-t and eazye had less than half the skills as kurupt, yea they had a great impact but not to consider tha dogg pound as legends? yea they didnt havemore than one major plat album, jerry west only won one ring is he not a basketball legend?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2010, 09:35:53 PM »
I see your point about Jerry West its kinda like Dan Marino...

But i mean Dogg pound is the quivalent to what? Banks and Buck? those guys arent legends either.

I love the pound, i was bumping lets play house today .. that album is great but i dont know about legends...if they are legends these other guys are icons then right?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2010, 02:32:23 AM »

But i mean Dogg pound is the quivalent to what? Banks and Buck? those guys arent legends either.

I love the pound, i was bumping lets play house today .. that album is great but i dont know about legends...if they are legends these other guys are icons then right?

i dont remember banks or bucks going plat, they needed 50 cent in that "G-Unit" album to go plat. dogg pound did get production help from dre, but thats about it and a some featuer with snoop. i dont know imo their legends to me.

yea eazye, dre, ice-t, snoop, pac, their icons.

mesa

« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2010, 07:07:16 AM »
you realli are one groupie ass little chink... "i feel sorri for your motha..."

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2010, 08:38:14 AM »
LOL @ THIS DUDE.  SOMETHING AINT RIGHT ABOUT HIS INFATUATION WITH DAZ & KURUPT.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2010, 11:45:48 AM »

i dont remember banks or bucks going plat, they needed 50 cent in that "G-Unit" album to go plat. dogg pound did get production help from dre, but thats about it and a some featuer with snoop. i dont know imo their legends to me.

yea eazye, dre, ice-t, snoop, pac, their icons.

Lloyd Banks solo album sold more than Dogg Food....

I don't see how the Dogg Pound are legends either. They basically piggy-backed off the more popular rappers on Death Row and translated that into one successful album. Similar to what Banks and Buck did with 50, and D-12 with Em. They've been around longer and they're OGs in the game but legends? Fuck no. When I think of legend I think of impact. Kurupt and Daz don't have that. They didn't change the game in any significant way.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2010, 03:39:37 PM »

after you eat your fish and chips, do you also bump tupac and go out bangin westchester crips?

mesa

« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2010, 06:57:22 PM »

after you eat your fish and chips, do you also bump tupac and go out bangin westchester crips?
after you eat your neighbors dog do you go out searching for a black man's cock to gobble on for dessert? filthy chink.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2010, 02:15:09 AM »

after you eat your neighbors dog do you go out searching for a black man's cock to gobble on for dessert? filthy chink.
did  the asian kids giv u a hard time at school?

mesa

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2010, 04:45:14 AM »
actually i have a bunch of philippino and cambodian homies i've git no problem with them but they're all themselves .they're not groupie lil fags that are so ashamed of their own nationality that they desperately cling to other cultures' styles. loon3y admires blacks so much its so obvious he wishes he was one. and why is yo pussy cracka ass always getting involve in discussions that have nothing to do with you. are you his little internet Ho or is he yours?

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2010, 05:19:14 AM »
actually i have a bunch of philippino and cambodian homies i've git no problem with them but they're all themselves .they're not groupie lil fags that are so ashamed of their own nationality that they desperately cling to other cultures' styles. loon3y admires blacks so much its so obvious he wishes he was one. and why is yo pussy cracka ass always getting involve in discussions that have nothing to do with you. are you his little internet Ho or is he yours?
and ur ashamed of ur white skin callin me a cracker  8)
dw if MJ can turn white one day u might be able to turn black, lol and why do u say chink?

G-Funk

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2010, 05:21:11 AM »
lol and why do u say chink?
chink is a racial slur for asians.

mesa

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2010, 05:34:35 AM »
str8 up wigger, what be yo ethnicity son?

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2010, 05:56:33 AM »
str8 up wigger, what be yo ethnicity son?
if someone said they were white, would you then come out ur shell?

mesa

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2010, 06:06:51 AM »
i thought you said you were african... or whenyou said that did you simply misread the question and think that it said, if it were up to you, which nationality would you choose for yourself?