Author Topic: My roomate is a pig  (Read 8265 times)

mesa

Re: My roomate is a pig
« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2010, 03:48:13 AM »
oh yeah? takes one to know one!

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2010, 03:49:26 AM »
so u finally admitted to ur whiteness  8)

mesa

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2010, 05:45:32 AM »
you have clint dog in your sig. find the nearest tree and hang yourself from it.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2010, 05:52:21 AM »
why is it a shame to be white all of a sudden? If there wasn't the bravery, civilization and technology of the white man, you negroes wouldn't be able to live in the country you call USA. Matter of fact, they wouldn't even have discovered the New World until this day. THe whole world would still live in feudalistic, primitive conditions without the white man. White power!

KEVIN RONIK

« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2010, 08:08:06 AM »
with or without him,it'd be in your best interest if you'd hang yourself.
INDEED

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2010, 03:02:01 PM »
why is it a shame to be white all of a sudden? If there wasn't the bravery, civilization and technology of the white man, you negroes wouldn't be able to live in the country you call USA. Matter of fact, they wouldn't even have discovered the New World until this day. THe whole world would still live in feudalistic, primitive conditions without the white man. White power!
hopefully mesa read your touchingly racist story  8)

mesa

« Reply #81 on: July 14, 2010, 11:54:51 PM »
its all about being real.i don't care if you black white hispanic or a chink. but when you start adopting other races attributes then you transform into a wigger. undecided about his voter/ sexual orientation status is a confused wigger. saying white power when he subconsciously sucks blacks man's dicks each time he listens to a rap song.but at least he is proud of being white.half the rest of this forum are the same colour as him but in their mind they're black.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2010, 12:05:08 AM »
its all about being real.i don't care if you black white hispanic or a chink. but when you start adopting other races attributes then you transform into a wigger. undecided about his voter/ sexual orientation status is a confused wigger. saying white power when he subconsciously sucks blacks man's dicks each time he listens to a rap song.but at least he is proud of being white.half the rest of this forum are the same colour as him but in their mind they're black.
lol  8)

Elano

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2010, 12:33:16 AM »

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2010, 09:00:54 AM »

what? So I  am a wigger and suck black man's dick because I occassionally listen  Hip-Hop? Interesting...

Btw I wasn't serious in my previous post... It's just funny that being white is sth. negative all of a sudden...

It's obvious that some people adopt 'black culture' to get acknoledged by other people/gropus. But that's completely normal, people always 'act' in a certain way in front of other people. It's an important part of life. YOu Americans make a big deal out of it because you're obsessed with race issues...

And now please do the world a favour and eat one of those 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 09:02:44 AM by still not decided »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #85 on: July 16, 2010, 04:42:31 AM »
who cares, mesa is an insecure english wigger that being "not being labeled a wigger" is a top priority for him.

if ur worried bout being called a wigger, or making "a wigger topic" like the "bloods and crips" topic, son, you are a wigger.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #86 on: July 16, 2010, 04:54:01 AM »
who cares, mesa is an insecure english wigger that being "not being labeled a wigger" is a top priority for him.

if ur worried bout being called a wigger, or making "a wigger topic" like the "bloods and crips" topic, son, you are a wigger.

I don't know who he is, but he got issues. I think he's a 15 year old with an inferiority-complex.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #87 on: July 16, 2010, 05:29:08 AM »

gettin ready for him to say ur a wigger chink  8)

mesa

« Reply #88 on: July 16, 2010, 06:00:54 AM »
[quote ]what? So I  am a wigger and suck black man's dick because I occassionally listen  Hip-Hop? Interesting...

Btw I wasn't serious in my previous post... It's just funny that being white is sth. negative all of a sudden...

It's obvious that some people adopt 'black culture' to get acknoledged by other people/gropus. But that's completely normal, people always 'act' in a certain way in front of other people. It's an important part of life. YOu Americans make a big deal out of it because you're obsessed with race issues..[/quote] people always act different when they're around other people? yeah two faced fake bitches. mabi that's the sort of group you hang around with or was raised around but if you're real mothafucca you're gonna act the same way no matter where you  are or who you're around. and the people who adopt black culture for the sole purpose of getting acknowledged or accepted by other groups are pussy ass wiggers with no mind of their own. they have identity crises. they're unhappy with their own so they look elsewhere and hope jo one notices how they really feel. i've played enough ball at the park wit white boys that follow large packs of blacks (no mel gibson) and they even talk like them. a dew of them even say the word nigga. IN FRONT of their black homies. they usually don't mind though. i don't know if its no big deal or they just feel sorry for their honkey comrade.    so anyways,um yeah. you seem like a.pussi ass white boy,IMHO. where    are you from anyways uncle cracker?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #89 on: July 16, 2010, 06:10:54 AM »
[quote ]what? So I  am a wigger and suck black man's dick because I occassionally listen  Hip-Hop? Interesting...

It's obvious that some people adopt 'black culture' to get acknoledged by other people/gropus. But that's completely normal, people always 'act' in a certain way in front of other people. It's an important part of life. YOu Americans make a big deal out of it because you're obsessed with race issues..
people always act different when they're around other people? yeah two faced fake bitches. mabi that's the sort of group you hang around with or was raised around but if you're real mothafucca you're gonna act the same way no matter where you  are or who you're around. and the people who adopt black culture for the sole purpose of getting acknowledged or accepted by other groups are pussy ass wiggers with no mind of their own. they have identity crises. they're unhappy with their own so they look elsewhere and hope jo one notices how they really feel. i've played enough ball at the park wit white boys that follow large packs of blacks (no mel gibson) and they even talk like them. a dew of them even say the word nigga. IN FRONT of their black homies. they usually don't mind though. i don't know if its no big deal or they just feel sorry for their honkey comrade.    so anyways,um yeah. you seem like a.pussi ass white boy,IMHO. where    are you from anyways uncle cracker?
[/quote]

lol i read nothing but the first sentence, learn how to quote you moronic wigger.

nobody thats normal tries to act black, you foreigner. if they do their usually losers who have no friends and are outcasted from the rest of soceity, basically like you that ask some nerdy ass questions like "would u be a blood or a crip". just because you listen to rap doesnt mean you like blacks, its just good music, dope beats and dope rhymes.

sine your not smart nor old enough yet to grow hair on your balls ill break it down for you.  if you listen to jazz, or funk do you consider them wiggers also? or as if someone listens to rock are they wannabe crackers? theres a shit load of people that listen to rap and they hate blacks, for instance the eses bump snoop, dre, nipsey all the time but they go out blastin blacks saying nigger this, nigger that. theres a bunch of white boys that like rap but dont like black people.

its music you juvenile, just beacuse in your london middle school everyone tries to be black doesnt mean you should assume its like htat in the US. i dont know where u get that alot of people glorify being black, you watch too much movies kid.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.