Author Topic: My roomate is a pig  (Read 8264 times)

mesa

Re: My roomate is a pig
« Reply #90 on: July 16, 2010, 06:25:31 AM »
its not london its SLOUGH, you pussy ass chink that it took  six tries to get his drivers license. and don't front, as hard as it is with yo small paper cut eyes to read tue small text i know you still squinted as hard as possible and read every word.you live in the burbs of san fernando,coming on this forum is like driving thru east la for you...or mabi compton, i know you wish you were raised there like eazy e. your parents are foreigners. would you call someone a foreigner in a negative way in front of your chink com? i think not. you better start behaving or else in yo next life Buddha is gonna make you come back as a rat or dome shit...and oh the irony when the CAT finally eats the chink.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #91 on: July 16, 2010, 06:30:10 AM »
its not london its SLOUGH, you pussy ass chink that it took  six tries to get his drivers license. and don't front, as hard as it is with yo small paper cut eyes to read tue small text i know you still squinted as hard as possible and read every word.you live in the burbs of san fernando,coming on this forum is like driving thru east la for you...or mabi compton, i know you wish you were raised there like eazy e. your parents are foreigners. would you call someone a foreigner in a negative way in front of your chink com? i think not. you better start behaving or else in yo next life Buddha is gonna make you come back as a rat or dome shit...and oh the irony when the CAT finally eats the chink.

lol, have you ever been to east la or compton? its none worse than the ghettos in the sfv, lol i knew it was an alias.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

mesa

« Reply #92 on: July 16, 2010, 06:42:05 AM »
i've been to  compton. for you to say san fernando is just as bad means one,you've never been there or two,yo chink ass is lying and just trying to make yo pussi ass town seem hard...its like yore ashamed of being from a nice town with low crime. that's what your parents came to  this country on a boat for...to provide w better life for you than what they had, not so you could grow up saying "my city is just as bad as compton and east la." what city you live in anyway?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #93 on: July 16, 2010, 07:31:36 AM »
i've been to  compton. for you to say san fernando is just as bad means one,you've never been there or two,yo chink ass is lying and just trying to make yo pussi ass town seem hard...its like yore ashamed of being from a nice town with low crime. that's what your parents came to  this country on a boat for...to provide w better life for you than what they had, not so you could grow up saying "my city is just as bad as compton and east la." what city you live in anyway?

lol thats a straight lie, if u did ud know it aint even that bad, no where is you moron, face reality it aint like the movies you dumb kid. lol at saying you went to compton you have no reason to be there unless your in some type of manufacturing business as its full of warehouses. yea they have some bad neighborhoods but da fuck would you be doing over there if you dont live there. its like me going to long beach and rolling through the cuts, what kind of loser wastes his time like that?  lol so ur saying your ass wastes time to see ghetto parts of the city when u visit other countries? i doubt u can convince anyone here that your older than 12.

ive been to compton, east la, etc etc plenty of times because its on the way, because of a job, or wtvrs. but i surley dont waste my time to just "check it out" no different than anyother ghetto you foreigner. lol ur the type thats considered a eurofag on this board.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #94 on: July 16, 2010, 08:17:27 AM »
lol ur the type thats considered a eurofag on this board.

told u it shuts them up

mesa

« Reply #95 on: July 28, 2010, 06:09:50 PM »
pussy ass fake chink.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #96 on: July 28, 2010, 06:43:30 PM »
how long u gonna let em think your from london lmao....comedy.

mesa

« Reply #97 on: July 28, 2010, 07:26:57 PM »
i might just show up one day to SF (not to nandos) and fuck his mama real good.

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #98 on: July 29, 2010, 11:29:16 AM »
who gives a fuck bout your worthless life, negro u irrelevant.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: July 31, 2010, 12:08:24 AM »
this shit still going??? lol

Muhfukka

« Reply #100 on: July 31, 2010, 12:16:27 AM »
wow is all i have to say

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2010, 10:49:45 PM »
She moved end of story

StrEiht Up Menace

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • i hav a massive dick
« Reply #102 on: August 11, 2010, 11:04:48 PM »
u shudve showd us a pic, if she was hot I woudve put up with it

Bananas

« Reply #103 on: August 12, 2010, 06:49:54 PM »
u shudve showd us a pic, if she was hot I woudve put up with it

That's because you're what is known in the prostitution world as a "trick". Alternately "weenie dude". A man who is sexually frustrated and passive enough to deal with any amount of bullshit a bitch throws his way, just so he can continue to bask in her physically attractive presence. Disgusting, but quite common.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: August 12, 2010, 10:47:51 PM »
Well said.