Author Topic: My roomate is a pig  (Read 8276 times)

westsiderider323

Re: My roomate is a pig
« Reply #105 on: August 16, 2010, 10:23:08 AM »
She moved end of story

did you bust on her face or what?

Anunikke

« Reply #106 on: August 16, 2010, 10:42:26 AM »
On the subject of room mates: I live with just my dad, so I started wondering: Why the fuck move out when I would have to get a room mate just to pay rent for a smaller place?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #107 on: August 16, 2010, 05:46:19 PM »
On the subject of room mates: I live with just my dad, so I started wondering: Why the fuck move out when I would have to get a room mate just to pay rent for a smaller place?

Because then no one can tell you shit. Also you have a place to take girls back without it being weird.

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: August 16, 2010, 05:48:05 PM »

yeah you right in a sense but in another as long as you live with your "dad" your not a man nor will you be considered one by a real woman

Anunikke

« Reply #109 on: August 16, 2010, 05:51:29 PM »

yeah you right in a sense but in another as long as you live with your "dad" your not a man nor will you be considered one by a real woman
Wouldn't a real woman feel the same way about some dude living in a 2 bedroom apartment with 3 people?

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #110 on: January 12, 2012, 03:49:48 AM »
^ vary good point!!

i live on my own for tha mast part butt i still spend the nite with my dad and mam caus i eat for free!!

Fraxxx

« Reply #111 on: January 12, 2012, 05:45:21 AM »
^ vary good point!!

i live on my own for tha mast part butt i still spend the nite with my dad and mam caus i eat for free!!

+1
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #112 on: November 04, 2013, 08:41:40 AM »
About time I fondle this threat!!! I got a new rommate 8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #113 on: November 04, 2013, 08:54:44 AM »
About time I fondle this threat!!! I got a new rommate 8)

Do you have to ask your mom and dad if he can come too for dinner?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

bouli77

« Reply #114 on: November 04, 2013, 03:39:57 PM »
^ vary good point!!

i'm sure you wouldn't mind if bad azz crashed on your couch from time to time

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: November 05, 2013, 11:46:05 AM »
lmao...reading mesa's posts are hilarious when u know who he is

calilove213

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #116 on: November 05, 2013, 02:08:18 PM »
^ vary good point!!

i'm sure you wouldn't mind if bad azz crashed on your couch from time to time

hahahaha you had joks!!! Bad azz was a cool persian, he accepted me and nima to stay in his mansien when on are trip to the coast!!! But I wouldn't never betrade nimas trast like that...they aren't deer friends!!! I remembered one night I woke up from slumber and I go to his amazon kitchen...it has chandeliers and everythang... I go to get a glass of water, and ass I walked to my room to continue dreams I witnessed an enlarged shadow.... it was nimas hare.. bad azz was cambing it!!!! Then nima started to recite classic lady of rage song "I rock ruff and tuft with my afro puffs" and jamar was just babbin his head!!! I went back to slap and tha next mourning I asked nima about it but he denies it!!! But I know what I saw lol 8)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #117 on: November 06, 2013, 12:02:45 AM »
SOOOOOO $TONED FUCK MAN AW $HIT NIGGA HELLA MOTHA FUCKING 666 ODD FUTURE MAN BRO CHECK THIS OUT MY SWAG WITH THE WHAT WHOLE 666 420 $$$$ HOLLA HOLLA GET DOLLA SWED CASH FUCKING MARIJUANA CIGARETTES GANGSTA GANGSTA EAZY-E C.R.E.A.M. SO BAKED OFF OF THE BOBMARLEY GANJA 420 SHIT PURE OG KUUSSHHH LEGALIZE CRYSTAL WEED