Author Topic: LA Nash Releases His Death Row Album Under The Name "Mason Knight"  (Read 1012 times)

Muhfukka

Re: LA Nash Releases His Death Row Album Under The Name "Mason Knight"
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 01:23:56 PM »
Nash really stood by his words.

That album needs to be leaked soon.

and the first one is spelled wrong

bigpimpin20

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 03:16:08 PM »
why he let them took Suge out of business? i thought masons rule the world ;D
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 03:19:17 PM by bigpimpin20 »

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 03:38:10 PM »
$9.99 on itunes  8)

surprising release, good listening
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 04:05:43 PM by Giesuz »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 04:07:19 PM »
$9.99 on itunes  8)

surprising release, good listening

link me the i-tunes i can't find it

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »
http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mason-knight/id376133950

banging beats, more artists should release their row material like this. i`m not sure if all the songs are from the r-o-w but many are obviously recorded on the row
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 04:33:55 PM by Giesuz »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 06:36:32 PM »
http://itunes.apple.com/us/artist/mason-knight/id376133950

banging beats, more artists should release their row material like this. i`m not sure if all the songs are from the r-o-w but many are obviously recorded on the row

good looking out on the link...

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #21 on: July 06, 2010, 11:55:27 PM »
what the hell is up with this dude??? why is he pushing that free mason chit!!??? when that time comes ALL those monkey azz masons n devil worshipping nikkaz will get rode on so get ready 4 it and all of them will feel that lake of fire!

why the hell are u people even supporting or downloading or hitting up apple 4 this devil worshipping music??? some of u people have some real issues i see! this monkey is actually telling u that hes down with Illuminati n balphomet but u still giving him props n listening!!! when them damn crackkkaz start that 1 world gov n population deduction i want 2 see what your azzes have 2 say
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 12:16:34 AM by ibumps »

2euce 7even

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 03:30:17 AM »
what the hell is up with this dude??? why is he pushing that free mason chit!!???

that´s i ask myself too.

bigpimpin20

!
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 05:00:51 AM »

2euce 7even

Re: !
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 05:05:58 AM »
http://dgc-deathrowrecords.blogspot.com/2010/07/la-nash-life-on-row.html
good site check it out ;)

hahahaha.. donfatha was quick with that 1.
is hip-hop esp. death row really on that masonic shit?if not, so why the hell does a regular LA Rapper like LA Nash, change his name to "mason knight"?
things get strange man:

1.rah diba talkin about pac sellin his soul 2 tha baphomet
2.all the illuminati talk about death row suge bein an fbi agent and all that.
3.la nash changes his name to "mason knight" before that in 2003 demonstratin comparing suge to malcolm x and mlk

what the hell?

Cross pattée Cross Of Knights Templar
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 05:23:25 AM by Tha´Untouchable »

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 05:30:35 AM »
What up with that Westcoast track ? F tha eastsidaz ?? :-X :-\
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

hobomotel

« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 06:10:40 AM »

That track was on Too Gangsta 4 Radio Vol. 2

BigNeckBone

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Drama means nothing, it's part of tha game
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 06:15:32 AM »

That track was on Too Gangsta 4 Radio Vol. 2

Thanks for clearing that up
<a href="http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://gifmaker.me/PlayGIFAnimation.php?folder=2014022200kVp8nskXeGtIEO10TEVk7U&amp;file=output_XhDD0f.gif</a>

The "Untouchable" DJR

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 08:25:33 AM »

That album needs to be leaked soon.

and the first one is spelled wrong

A common mistake unfortunately.

http://dgc-deathrowrecords.blogspot.com/2010/07/la-nash-life-on-row.html
good site check it out ;)

+1.

what the hell is up with this dude??? why is he pushing that free mason chit!!??? when that time comes ALL those monkey azz masons n devil worshipping nikkaz will get rode on so get ready 4 it and all of them will feel that lake of fire!

why the hell are u people even supporting or downloading or hitting up apple 4 this devil worshipping music??? some of u people have some real issues i see! this monkey is actually telling u that hes down with Illuminati n balphomet but u still giving him props n listening!!! when them damn crackkkaz start that 1 world gov n population deduction i want 2 see what your azzes have 2 say

I don't give a fuck about all that Illuminati bullshit, who's taking that shit seriously anyway? I'm only interested in this dude's DR material which I am happily downloading as I type this, all that Free Mason shit is from after that period and therefore ready to be deleted immediately.

~Loyalty Is Everything~

ibumps

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: July 07, 2010, 11:40:33 AM »

I don't give a fuck about all that Illuminati bullshit, who's taking that shit seriously anyway? I'm only interested in this dude's DR material which I am happily downloading as I type this, all that Free Mason shit is from after that period and therefore ready to be deleted immediately.

ok mr. i want u to have that same mindset and same attitude when them fema troops start kicking doors down real soon! u are going 2 remember every idle word u ever said. acting like its a big joke and not real! guess what theyve already started on the drinking water and crops. with the oil spill getting into people crops and drinking water and people getting sick by the hundreds! now that they know the people will be dependant on them 4 food n water n they will X out any undesirables! id suggest u watch toxic rain/ oil rain on utube n get an idea of the population reduction tactics these free mason/illuminati f@ckers have instore 4 all unbelievers