Author Topic: God's Son Credits  (Read 183 times)

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
God's Son Credits
« on: December 12, 2002, 06:02:26 PM »
1. Get Down - Produced by Nas & Salaam Remi
2. The Cross - Produced by Eminem
3. Made You Look - Produced by Salaam Remi
4. Last Real Nigga Alive - Produced by Ron Browz
5. Zone Out - Produced by Salaam Remi
6. Hey Nas - Produced by Salaam Remi
7. I Can - Produced by Salaam Remi
8. Book Of Rhymes - Produced by The Alchemist
9. Thugz Mansion - Produced by Claudio Cueni & Michael Herring
10. Mastermind - Produced by The Alchemist
11. Warrior Song - Produced by Alicia Keys
12. Revolutionary Warfare - Produced by The Alchemist
13. Dance - Produced by Chucky Thompson
14. Heaven - Produced by Aglie Co-Produced by Saukrates

After one way thru I can't believe that "Zone Out" is on there.  The hook the "Hey Nas" is trash.   But I like the rest of it so far.  I bet people bashed on "Book Of Rhymes" but I love that song.  And "Last Real Nigga Alive" is amazing.

This book is nice too.  A lot of pics.  
And it says "With you copy of God's Son and a connection to the internet, you will have access to special behind the scenes videos and interviews."  I'll check that out soon.  
The actual CD looks cool too, blue and black.

Full Credits: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=4&action=display&threadid=25190&start=0
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 06:42:50 AM by C2Knuckles »

CharlieBrown

• Chillin' Wit Snoopy, eating Peanuts
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Dre, the only Dr I know who performs miracles"
Re:God's Son Credits
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2002, 04:01:49 AM »
Are the three Alchemist beats good Alchemist (Right & Exact, Worst Comes To Worst, No Mercy) or crap ones (E=MC2, the stuff he gave Guru for Baldhead Slick)
Charlie, lost his life right in front of the party...

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2002, 04:26:39 AM »
So no songs from the version that leaked have been taken off? I haven't recieved my copy yet, hoping it will be here by monday. Can't wait now, i've held back listening to the leaked version, can't believe i've gone this long  :o

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2002, 06:42:28 AM »
And it says "With you copy of God's Son and a connection to the internet, you will have access to special behind the scenes videos and interviews."  I'll check that out soon.

I just checked this out.  There's couple of interviews (long ones), one question was if the Firm will do anything again, LOL, he say no as you would think.  The "Made You Look" video is there and a behind the scenes video.  The album is really worth buying, the book is nice, this extra stuff and the design on the CD is pretty cool.

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2002, 11:33:51 AM »
Thanks Knuckles...man, 3 Alchemist tracks!  Who is Salaam Remi - he is TIGHT.  I like his raw old school flavor.

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2002, 11:51:33 AM »
damn Saukrates co-produced a track... that's DOPE... can't wait to hear that
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2002, 11:57:20 AM »

Jully Black is on the hook too, and so is Saukrates

Smooth

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2002, 12:01:46 PM »

Jully Black is on the hook too, and so is Saukrates

Damn that's dope... I love the way Sauks sounds on hooks... and Jully's tight to... I wonder how this T.O flavor got hooked up on a Nas cd?

Peace
« Last Edit: December 13, 2002, 12:20:01 PM by Smooth »
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2002, 12:16:52 PM »
Damn that's dope... I love the way Sauks sounds on hooks... and Jully's tight to... I wonder how this T.O flavour got hooked up on a Nas cd?

Peace

She's singing the hook really, Sauks just says the one line quickly each time.