Author Topic: Okay everybody is judging me cause I sent "pics" to an underaged girl.  (Read 312 times)

Clint Dogg

PUHLEEZE. Well I mean is it really wrong? A hundred years back when niggers were slaves, marrying 10-12 year olds was okay, now all the sudden it aint? All of your american forefathers were pedos you stupid cunts, so don't fucking judge me if I'm attracted to 15 year olds, its normal. Shit I'd tear abby up if she was here micky, and so would you. PUHLEEZE come at me and say you haven't fucked a fine ass 15 year old, PUHLEEZE YOUR FUCKING PUSSY CUNTS. Nothing like fucking a girl who is young enough to be my daughter to make me feel alive, fit and well enough for yoga.

IT'S STILL CLINT DOGG COMING SOON.

acgrundy

hahaha man too funny...

I gotta say I'm confused...I don't know if you are for real or just fuckin around with everybody

westsiderider323

fuck you and throw some more shrimp on the barbie

G-Funk

fuck you Clit Puss

westsiderider323

clit dogg is a faggot

Controver$y King

• Muthafuckin' OG
I thought aliases died the moment WcRydaz died...guess not

mesa

yea your right asdashop....i mean contriving.

dapimpmane

• Lil Geezy
  • THIS MY MAN CLINT DOGG AND KOKANE NEW SONG
PUHLEEZE. Well I mean is it really wrong? A hundred years back when niggers were slaves, marrying 10-12 year olds was okay, now all the sudden it aint? All of your american forefathers were pedos you stupid cunts, so don't fucking judge me if I'm attracted to 15 year olds, its normal. Shit I'd tear abby up if she was here micky, and so would you. PUHLEEZE come at me and say you haven't fucked a fine ass 15 year old, PUHLEEZE YOUR FUCKING PUSSY CUNTS. Nothing like fucking a girl who is young enough to be my daughter to make me feel alive, fit and well enough for yoga.

IT'S STILL CLINT DOGG COMING SOON.
  dude get fuckin life, that why u have no friend now
WWW.CLINTDOGG.TK   CHECK OUT HIS NEW SHIT
  check out this vid
 just to let yall know this is not clint, he doesn't even have an account on here so stop hatin
     FOR ALL YOU HATERS CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO
http://www.zshare.net/audio/78669270a2435547/]Ms.Toi
http://www.myspace.com/CStyleRecords

KEVIN RONIK

WIGGERS LOVE DPG THE WAY FAT KIDS LOVE SWEETS

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
PUHLEEEEEEEEEEEZE

Uploaded with ImageShack.us