Author Topic: Rick Ross/ T.I./ Jadakiss/Erykah Badu - Maybach Music III  (Read 1256 times)

mrkmaidog

Re: Rick Ross/ T.I./ Jadakiss/Erykah Badu - Maybach Music III
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »
str8 up dope cut. the beat is very big cinematic stuff. possibly better than the last two. i dont like ti but his verse was solid. ross came nice and jada killed it. diggin erykah's hook. damn looks like ill be buying another solid myb near classic album from ross come july 20th.

as for justice league giving ross their best beats. this is how ross gets it, old school style: he actually goes into the studio with them whenever he can so they'll create it from scratch, with his ideas on what kind of sounds he wants, instead of gettin beats emailed. tawdow! classic production in the making when the artist and producers are together in the studio. so props to both ross n the league puttin their creative minds at work and making something timeless... this was said in a recent interview with justic league in the latest issue of the source mag.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2010, 09:42:15 PM by mrkmaidog »

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 10:02:13 PM »
This song is fucking dope. Everyone hating on Ross because he was a CO and whatever, get the fuck over it.

Like the song for what it is, if you hate the song for the SONG itself then fine, but if you don't like the song because of the artist then that's pretty stupid.

You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 10:55:59 PM »
This song is fucking dope. Everyone hating on Ross because he was a CO and whatever, get the fuck over it.

Like the song for what it is, if you hate the song for the SONG itself then fine, but if you don't like the song because of the artist then that's pretty stupid.

Did anybody bring that up? He's just a bad rapper. He basically pulled a Lil' Wayne, compared himself to Biggie & some people bought it lol.

MrJas

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2010, 11:00:48 PM »

Did anybody bring that up? He's just a bad rapper. He basically pulled a Lil' Wayne, compared himself to Biggie & some people bought it lol.

What makes him a bad rapper? and what exactly is a "Lil Wayne"?
You expect me to download an album that isn't real?  Sorry, but I can't sign this.

WCoastTillIDie

« Reply #19 on: July 06, 2010, 11:17:29 PM »
The song was a near classic until Ross messed it up.  I didn't like the fact that the beat changed (into a horrible one.)  The first beat was amazing, I love it.  Cut out Rick Ross and the song is a near classic.  Pretty ironic lol.

Lucifuge

« Reply #20 on: July 06, 2010, 11:30:49 PM »
dope ass shit 8) 8) beat is just  :o :o
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2010, 02:25:43 AM »
For real, Rick Ross>>>>>>>>>BIG

i hate shock posters  :grumpy:

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2010, 02:33:15 AM »
but give credit where credit is due.

I'm giving Justice League the credit when it's due; great beat. Rick Ross had nothing to do with it; he just picked it. But so far the feedback as deemed the beat "classic", wouldn't most normal people pick a "undiputable classic beat"? ESPECIALLY if you're in the Hip Hop game & should be able to hear a beat like that, it's a no-brainer.

They probably made about five beats for him & Officer Ricky picked the one that sounded most like 1 & 2 & now we have 3; congrats, Boss.

No. "He just picked it". That's the whole point! He went into the studio with them, unlike most artist who just get their shit emailed. He picked the beat, knew that it was banging, which means he has a good ear for beats, which is a very important aspect of an artist. Plenty of other rappers would just pass on these beats or wouldn't been able to bring it out of the producers. Then he picked the right singer for the chorus and 2 guests who don't seem out of place. Quit acting like it's all pure luck that Ross is having the songs in his discography, like he's just randomly stuck by luck with getting these beats, guest features, making these songs... He's on his 4th album now, each one better than the previous one, that's not a coincidence anymore.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2010, 09:32:43 AM »

What makes him a bad rapper? and what exactly is a "Lil Wayne"?

He's terrible, in almost every single aspect of Hip Hop besides having an ear for beats; the CO didn't help his rep, but if he was "that" dope, it wouldn't matter anyway.

& Wayne said he was the best alive & some people bought it & gave it a second chance; he compared himself to Biggie, nobody said "hey, you're like Biggie", he did it himself & some people gave him a second look.

but give credit where credit is due.

I'm giving Justice League the credit when it's due; great beat. Rick Ross had nothing to do with it; he just picked it. But so far the feedback as deemed the beat "classic", wouldn't most normal people pick a "undiputable classic beat"? ESPECIALLY if you're in the Hip Hop game & should be able to hear a beat like that, it's a no-brainer.

They probably made about five beats for him & Officer Ricky picked the one that sounded most like 1 & 2 & now we have 3; congrats, Boss.

No. "He just picked it". That's the whole point! He went into the studio with them, unlike most artist who just get their shit emailed. He picked the beat, knew that it was banging, which means he has a good ear for beats, which is a very important aspect of an artist. Plenty of other rappers would just pass on these beats or wouldn't been able to bring it out of the producers. Then he picked the right singer for the chorus and 2 guests who don't seem out of place. Quit acting like it's all pure luck that Ross is having the songs in his discography, like he's just randomly stuck by luck with getting these beats, guest features, making these songs... He's on his 4th album now, each one better than the previous one, that's not a coincidence anymore.

LOL, there is absolutely NOTHING right with this song besides the beat. Both features are average as fuck, considering Jada usually kills features & T.I. can come 100 times harder than that. Ross is just bad, I can't think of a standout verse in his entire career.

Can you like an album just because of the beats? I guess, look at "2001", right? Well then again, Dr. Dre produced the entire album, so he would deserve the credit lol.

Rick Ross had nothing to do with how the beat was produced, besides maybe "picking it's direction", then Justice League just went to work & came up with a great beat; Ross has a good hear for beats? Sure, good job, Boss. But you still suck ass a rapper & nobody is listening to a single word, just your production.

Might as well just sell an instrumental album.

Action!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2010, 10:03:27 AM »
I don't like Ross.  I never got into his music when he first stated blowing up off Hustlin' and his other singles.  I became aware of him because of Immortal Technique Watch Out Freestyle.  Then the beef with 50 put his music into my tape deck.

I still don't like Ross.  Yes, him being a CO has increased my dislike for him but I never liked him before. 

I respect his production choices and how he crafts an album through those choices.  He deserves the credit for choosing beats with the same atmosphere and beats that he sounds nice over.  I respect the production teams too.  With this album I'm sure production was crafted for Ross where as an album ago or two one could argue he just randomly choose a beat - Justice League said they made beats for Jay-Z, he denied them, and Ross picked them.  Now that he has his style people know what to craft for him.

I don't care if it makes me a hypocrite but I can't listen to him rhyme.  His life story and then his fictional stories don't match which I'm fine with if he just said "Yeah, I was a CO and no I never did the shit I rap about.  Deal with it." 
Cool breeze; I'm hopping out of new Beams
My outfit ran me a few G's but none of that will matter if you leave
I used to be an Adam with two Eves and shawtys automatically do me
Excuse me, all that happened before you doesn't matter
I'm a vision of the future climbing the success ladder
Recline, in the mean time, twenty three shine, diamond bling blind as I rewind
- Banks

Sriram619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: July 07, 2010, 11:32:05 AM »
This is a really dope track.. this album is going to be a classic

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 07, 2010, 01:47:23 PM »
Cham that's your opinion. But I'd say plenty of people listen to his lyrics. When rappers rely solely on production they usually fade away and the public gets tired of them. But Ross gets more love with every album, for gods sake, he was exposed as a C.O. and that didn't hurt him one bit, he's even more popular now than he was a year ago.

And who gives a flying fuck if he's a C.O., everybody lies in their raps, big deal.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 07, 2010, 02:10:54 PM »
U say that as if its aite...u dont care or mind the person ur listenin 2 didnt do the shit they are claimin they "did" ?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: July 07, 2010, 02:58:53 PM »
Can't front, this track is dope, seriously homies got the sickest ear for beats

*edit* and this is coming from someone who doesn't fuck with Ross generally.

That Ricky Rozay thing is an instant L, he knows hes gonna lose the name so he's decided to make a new one up and act like he wanted it that way
« Last Edit: July 07, 2010, 04:55:53 PM by dubsmith_nz »

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2010, 07:33:48 AM »
i hate ross muzik, hes one of the worst/fakest...but real talk hasnt he used rozay b4 when refferin 2 himself on records...in which this could have been planned that when real freeway ricky ross takes charge...all the fakester gotta do is say fuck it u can have that name...that waz one of my aliases
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.